My One and Only, Forever

TaeNy One Shots
Title: My One and Only, Forever
Pairing: Taeyeon/ Tiffany
Rating: PG
Genre: AU
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. Fiction fiction fiction.
Summary: Last part. FOR REAL. 
 
Note: Involves a lot of crying. Like for real. Lol
 
===
 
"Mommy!" The little girl ran to her mother with arms wide open.
 
"Hi baby." Tiffany chuckled when she was wrapped around into a tight hug. "What brings you here?"
 
"I got a medal from school!" Stephanie took out the medal from her pocket and showed it to Tiffany with a huge smile.
 
"Congrats baby, I'm so proud of you." Tiffany brushed the girl's messy hair before giving her a kiss on the forehead. The gesture earned her a cute giggle from her daughter and a kiss on her cheek. Stephanie gave her another hug before scurrying to the nearby sofa. The smile never left her lips as she watched the little girl busy herself with her backpack. 
 
Taeyeon cleared subtly that caught Tiffany's attention. Her smile was wider this time as the woman stared right into her eyes, much like a little girl who was waiting for her turn to be praised. With a tiny step forward, Tiffany placed her hands along Taeyeon's shoulders and moved them all the way down until their fingers were intertwined. 
 
"And how's my other baby, hm?" Tiffany asked with a sweet tone, her thumbs absentmindedly brushing the back of Taeyeon's hands.
 
"I'm fine." Taeyeon answered shortly, her cheeks turning pink. "How are you? I hope we're not disturbing you or anything. Steph wanted to have lunch with you after the ceremony at school."
 
"Are you using your daughter now as an excuse, Taeyeon?" Tiffany said teasingly, moving another inch closer.
 
Taeyeon only looked down as she bit her lip, probably suppressing the grin making its way on her face.
"I've been doing well."
 
"That's great." Taeyeon finally looked up after shifting her weight on her other foot. "I missed you a lot though." The small smile on the woman's face made her heart beat a little faster.
 
"I missed you too." Tiffany pulled out a hand and gently brushed Taeyeon's hair before tucking it behind her ear.
 
"So... um... lunch?" Taeyeon asked once more with a shy smile.
 
"Sure, lunch." Tiffany leaned in a tiny bit to press her lips against the pink cheeks, lingering for a few seconds before completely pulling away. "Let me just finish a couple of paperworks."
 
"Sure." Taeyeon nodded and gave her hand a light squeeze. 
 
===
 
Tiffany was humming a random happy tune while stirring her coffee when she heard some light shuffling along the hallway. Not a moment later and she felt that familiar warmth wrap around her body. She continued to hum, with a smile this time, then turned around after taking a quick sip on her cup. "Good morning."
 
"Good morning." Taeyeon greeted back, her voice still coated with sleep. "Why are you up so early today?" She lazily leaned her hands on the counter, trapping Tiffany between her arms.
 
"It's kind of a habit now." Tiffany answered with a smile while cupping the woman's face. "Why are you up so early?"
 
"I waited until you'd come back but you never did." Taeyeon stifled a yawn while rubbing her eyes. "I got lonely." She tried to blink away the sleepiness while looking at Tiffany.
 
The smile on her face gradually turned into a sad one that didn't go unnoticed by the other woman. "I'm..."
"I didn't mean it like that." Taeyeon was quick to cut her off. "Finish your coffee then let's go back to bed?" She grabbed the cup and took a sip before pressing it against Tiffany's lips. 
 
Tiffany just stared at the woman's eyes for a while before finally taking the coffee and drank half of it before placing it back on the counter. "Okay." She mumbled and began to smile again when Taeyeon reached out for her hand to drag her back into the bedroom.
 
===
 
"T-Tiffany what are y-you..." Taeyeon gasped when she was gently pushed against the wall, eyes wide open as she stared at Tiffany's longing eyes. "Are you okay?" She pried the hands on her arms and pulled the woman into a hug.
 
Tiffany sighed upon feeling the warmth that she had been longing for weeks. "I'm sorry." She slowly slipped her arms around Taeyeon's waist and pressed their bodies together. "I just missed you a lot."
 
Taeyeon chuckled as the warm breath tickled her skin. "I missed you too." She whispered against Tiffany's hair before giving it a light kiss.
 
Tiffany nuzzled right against Taeyeon's neck and savored the comforting silence that surrounded them. "I love you so much."
 
"I love you too." Taeyeon gently untangled herself from Tiffany to be able to look at her in the eye. "Bed?"
Tiffany raised her brows at the inviting gesture. Her gaze slowly followed the hand blindly reaching for the doorknob and twisted the lock.
 
"She's already asleep." Taeyeon reassured her with a small smile. "But that doesn't mean we can be loud."
The cute childish grin thrown at her finally pulled a smile on Tiffany's face. "I can't promise anything though." Tiffany slowly traced the woman's fine jawline, her chest fluttering at the tingling sensation against her fingertips. "We haven't seen each other for about three weeks." Her eyes were now focused on the pink lips as Taeyeon absently brushed her tongue against her bottom one.
 
Taeyeon could only close her eyes as she sighed contentedly into the kiss. 
 
===
 
"Taeyeon..." Tiffany quietly called out as she drew random figures against the woman's arm.
 
"Hmm?" Taeyeon shifted into a much more comfortable position and placed her arm back over Tiffany's waist. 
 
"I've been thinking..." 
 
"About what?" Taeyeon slowly closed her eyes, her hand gently caressing the woman's smooth skin. The hand made its way up to Tiffany's side, then down to her thigh, lingering for a moment before lifting her leg and placed it over her own.
 
Tiffany hummed as she scooted closer, loving the warmth coming from the person she loved the most. "I've been thinking about how it's long overdue." 
 
"What is?" Taeyeon smiled into the light touches against her bare shoulder. The fingertips ghosting on her chest made her shiver, the feeling intensifying when soft lips met her equally soft skin.
 
"You and me." 
 
"What... what..." Taeyeon was too distracted with the pair of lips leaving wet kisses along her collarbone that she couldn't even complete her question.
 
Tiffany pressed her body even more, completely hooking her leg around the tiny waist, and continued to kiss all the way up to Taeyeon's flushed ear. Biting, teasing, and flicking. She breathed in the familiar scent of vanilla lingering on her lover's skin before a certain spot behind her ear. "I love you..." She let out a shaky breath then wrapped her arms around the woman's neck. "Please marry me."
 
The hand caressing Tiffany's thigh instantly stopped moving. Silence engulfed them for the longest time until she felt the hand squeeze her waist weakly, followed by Taeyeon's shaking shoulders. Tiffany tried to pull away but the woman didn't let her so she continued to embrace Taeyeon, leaving light kisses along her hair.
 
"Taeyeon...?" Tiffany called out when the quiet sobbing died down.
 
"I-I'm... I'm..." Taeyeon choked on her words before pulling away, hiding her face behind the messy dark hair.
 
"You don't have to say yes if you don't want to." Tiffany offered her best smile as she waited for Taeyeon's answer. Deep inside, her heart was pounding wildly at the anticipation. A part of her believed that Taeyeon would definitely say yes. But the other one seemed to think otherwise, and as much as she hated it, there was a possibility that this side would win. "Okay, look. I'm not pressuring you or..."
 
"Yes... Of course... of course, I would like that." Taeyeon's small voice cut her off, rendering her speechless for a while. "Tiffany...?"
 
"O-oh... yeah..." Tiffany finally snapped out of her thoughts, not realizing Taeyeon was now fully focused on her with tear streaked face and wide expectant eyes. Everything had slowly sunk in and it was then that she realized the ring was left inside her bag in the living room. "Oh god, I'm so sorry." She buried her face into her palms at her stupidity.
 
"What's wrong?"
 
"I got too carried away."
 
"It's okay." Taeyeon pried the hands away and gave her a smile. 
 
"No. I mean..." Tiffany covered the hands on her cheeks and smiled sheepishly. "I got too carried away after weeks of not seeing each other and practically pounced on you." She said with a disbelieving look on her face.
 
"It's okay... I kind of... liked it." Taeyeon reassured her, cheeks turning pink once again.
 
Tiffany let out an embarrassed laugh before leaning in for a quick kiss. "I forgot my bag was in the living room." 
 
"What about it?"
 
"The ring is in there." Tiffany bit her lip as she watched Taeyeon's eyes grow wide. "Yes, it's not some impulsive decision."
 
"Y-you bought me... a ring...?"
 
"Us." Tiffany kissed the corner of . "I bought us engagement rings." 
 
"You... did...?"
 
Tiffany chuckled at the woman's dumbfounded look. "Wait here." She quickly got off the bed and put on the shirt lying on the floor before going to the living room. It didn't take long until she came back, a wide smile plastered on her face as she hid the box behind her back.
 
Taeyeon pushed herself up and gathered the sheets around her body before sitting at the edge of the mattress.
 
"We've been together for almost a decade now. The first time I saw you, I knew you'd be the one for me." Tiffany kneeled right in front of Taeyeon and scooted closer. "I'm so lucky to have you, Taeyeon." She started to tear up when the woman hid her face behind her trembling hands. "I don't know what else to say... words just can't describe how much I feel for you." 
 
Taeyeon nodded and tried to stop herself from crying any further.
 
Tiffany felt the tear run down her cheek and she didn't bother to wipe it away as she grabbed Taeyeon's hands, kissing each palm before placing the opened box on her shaky hands. "This is me... offering everything that I have to you... because I love you so much." She finally burst out crying when Taeyeon threw her arms around her. They hugged each other tightly, crying, until they finally calmed down. 
 
"I love you too, Tiffany." Taeyeon broke the silence as she pulled back and took a look at the silver engagement rings. "I've never thought you could make me happier than I already am. And... I'm already soaring up high with happiness even without a promise like this."  She held out one of the rings with Tiffany's name engraved on it.
 
Tiffany only smiled and wiped away the tears before plucking the ring out of Taeyeon's hold. Carefully, she slipped the wedding band into the woman's ring finger, a wide smile gracing her lips as she thought how perfect it looked on Taeyeon. 
 
"It's so beautiful." Taeyeon breathed and took out the other ring. "Tiffany..." She started with a shy smile on her face. "Thank you for choosing me. You could've chosen someone better but... here you are..."
 
"Please, don't say that." Tiffany frowned a little at the comment. 
 
Taeyeon shook her head that instantly stopped the woman from saying another word. "What I'm trying to say is... despite everything that we've been through... after all the ups and downs... I'm just... I'm so glad that you wanted me to be a part of your future."
 
"I wouldn't want it any other way."
 
"Just so you know... you make me feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world." Taeyeon looked away in embarrassment as she busied herself with putting the ring on Tiffany.
 
Tiffany settled in between the woman's legs and held her face. "We're both lucky to have each other. Right?"
 
"Right." Taeyeon nodded and looked up to Tiffany's bright smile. "I'm all yours, by the way." 
 
"I'm glad to hear that." Tiffany just stared dreamily at Taeyeon before sealing their promises with a kiss. 
 
===
A/N: SCREAMINGGGGGGG!!!!!! Finally. YES!!! Let us move on and I'm gonna close this one shot collection now. And by close I mean I'll stop posting here since it has already reached 50 chapters so I'm thinking about making a new one. Yes? No? I'm actually quite unsure myself. Share your thoughts about it! Thank you! Have a great week ahead everyone! 
PS: will edit the errors later lol