Serenity

TaeNy One Shots
Title: Serenity
Pairing: Taeyeon/ Tiffany 
Rating: G
Genre: AU
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. Fiction fiction fiction. 

Summary: Very short. Around 500+ words. haha
===

Don't you just love it when you're lying in bed, staring at the most beautiful girl in the world? She might not be doing something special, but seeing her like this didn’t fail to make my heart beat faster. I know, it's crazy, but that's how I'm feeling right now. I mean, look at that milky white skin exposed for me to see. It looked so soft and I couldn't seem to contain myself so I reached out to touch it. It's so smooth and soft indeed.

And the way she's biting her thumb, it's just too adorable. Oh, how I wish it's my lip that she's biting. I unconsciously bit my lip at the thought and moved closer. She smelled nice, way too nice for my own good. The scent was luring me in so I moved closer and closer until there's barely an inch between us. She turned away from her phone and looked at me, her brows raised in a totally adorable way, asking what's wrong. But I said nothing in return and shook my head instead.

The amount of bare skin in front of me was very tempting. But falling into temptation once in a while wasn't such a bad idea. Right...? So I leaned in and placed a soft kiss against her shoulder. The touch startled her and I chuckled at the cute sight. I let myself fall deeper into temptation as my finger trailed from her jaw, to her neck, then to her shoulder, all the way down to her arm. I traced the letters written on her arm, just above her elbow. Serenity, it said. It suited her well. She's the most serene person that I've ever met. The nicest, gentlest, and the best that I could ever have. Oh, how lucky I am to have you.

"What are you smiling at?" She caught me smiling while trailing my fingers down her arm until it reached her hand. I entwined our hands and it felt so right, how it fits perfectly.

"You. What else."

She grinned at my answer, showing me that cute dimple on her chin. "Why are you smiling while looking at me then?" She shifted to her side and placed her arm around my waist.

"Just because."

"Just because..." She mumbled and moved closer. So close that I could feel her breath. So close that I could see clearly those cute eyebrows. So close that it made me feel safe, that I don't want to pull back if I'm asked to. "Because..." She pressed on and whispered, her lips brushing lightly against mine.

"Because I love you. What else." I knew it. She just wanted to hear it. Those three words. Those three words that made me feel silly, silly in a good way of course.

"Because you love me..." Her grin turned into a lovely smile. That smile that could instantly brighten up my day. That smile that I love the most.

"Yeah, because I love you. That's why."

Her eyes closed slowly when my hand touched her cheek. She hummed in delight as I brushed my thumb gently along the soft skin. "Well, I love you too."

Hearing it back made me feel things, things that I couldn’t explain. The way she said it, so gentle, so sincere, so beautiful. Oh, how lucky I am indeed to have you. All mine. Forever and always.

===