Truth or Dare

TaeNy One Shots
Title: Truth or Dare
Pairing: Taeyeon/ Tiffany
Rating: PG-13-ish?
Genre: College AU
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. Fiction fiction fiction.
Summary: Tiffany is starting to hate the game.

===

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Hey, hey! This isn't fair? You chose truth for like 5 times already!"

"Yeah! Yeah! Choose dare! I dare you to choose dare!" Hyoyeon was practically yelling to her ear.

Tiffany looked around the circle's she's in and with a defeated sigh, her head nodded slowly while mumbling a yes. 

"Okay! So I dare you to kiss anyone around here!" Hyoyeon almost grabbed her by the shoulders if she wasn't quick enough to dodge her friend.

"Hey! You don't get to tell her what to do!" Sooyoung whined as she tried to fend off their blonde friend. "It's my turn!"

"Shut it guys!" Yoona tried to separate the two before they could start hitting each other. "But that's a great dare though." She nodded in approval before turning to Tiffany.

"Yeah! Let's just go with that! I bet Syoung's dare isn't fun anyway." Yuri scooted closer while shoving the other three. 

"Uh..." Tiffany responded in uncertainty as she looked around.

"Go on. Choose one." Yoona nodded encouragingly with a knowing grin on her face." 

"A kiss on the cheek is okay, right?" Tiffany tried to ask as nonchalant as she could.

"Kiss on the lips!" Hyoyeon hollered before Sooyoung shut her up with a pillow on her face. 

Tiffany swallowed the lump in as she tried to calm her raging mind. "Alright. Just a peck." She mumbled, hoping that no one heard it.

"Just do it already!" Jessica's exasperated voice made her turn to her right. 

"Alright, I will." Tiffany took in a deep breath and scanned through the small group. Everyone was looking at her curiously and it just doubled her anxiety. Her eyes went past from Sooyoung, then to Yuri, up to Jessica, until she noticed a hand subtly waving at her. "Alright. I'll choose you." She mumbled to herself again.

"Choose me! Choose me!" Taeyeon playfully cheered while pointing at herself. 

As Tiffany stood up, all eyes were on her in anticipation. She carefully stood in front of her best friend and gestured for her to stand up. Taeyeon was quick to get on her feet and even flipped her hair dramatically. 

"It's okay." Taeyeon whispered as she took a step forward.

"I'm so sorry Tae." Tiffany smiled nervously before reaching out to hold the girl's face. Slowly but surely, she tilted her head and closed her eyes as their lips met for a short kiss.

"Woohoo!" Taeyeon cheered after the kiss, her fists pumping in the air while jumping in place.

"You're being silly, stop it." Tiffany playfully shoved her best friend away before returning to her seat.

"Alright! Who's next?" Hyoyeon hollered before spinning the bottle.

===

Exactly a month later since the truth or dare game, Tiffany still couldn't shake off the feeling after kissing her best friend. The tingling sensation she felt every time they would see each other, the constant fluttering in her stomach every time Taeyeon would sit a little too close, and the shortness of breath every time the petite girl would whisper against her ear, they all made her crazy at some point that Tiffany swore it wasn't normal anymore. So after a few more weeks, she finally decided to come to terms with what she felt. Tiffany knew it was risky and the chances of Taeyeon returning her feelings was quite low. 

Tiffany was fiddling with the strap of her bag while staring at the numbers in the elevator. Upon cleaning her room, she found Taeyeon's red shirt that she had borrowed a few weeks ago. Thinking that giving it back would be a great excuse, Tiffany hurriedly stuffed the shirt into her bag and dashed out of her apartment. Now that she was about to reach Taeyeon's floor, she had started to regret on her impulsive decision. 

The elevator chimed and Tiffany nervously got out. She walked as slow as she could, buying whatever time she could get before reaching Taeyeon's door. Her heart started to beat faster when she heard the door opening and out came her best friend. Tiffany remained rooted in place, her eyes widen in shock, when she saw Taeyeon kissing another girl on the lips before locking the door. 

"Oh, hey. You're here!" Taeyeon greeted the moment she saw Tiffany standing in the hallway. "What are you doing here?"

"I..." Tiffany was unable to come up with anything.

"You...?"

"Your shirt. Right." 

"My shirt?" Taeyeon asked in confusion.

"Yeah." Tiffany nodded and rummaged through her bag to retrieve the red shirt. "I forgot to return it. I'm sorry." 

"Ah." Taeyeon smiled in return. "No worries." She tucked the shirt into her bag neatly before turning back to Tiffany. "I'm headed to the convenience store. Wanna come with?"

"Um..." Tiffany stared blankly at her best friend's eyes. "I need to go somewhere." 

"Ah, alright." Taeyeon nodded understandingly. "Then let's just go to the lobby together." She patted Tiffany's arm lightly before heading to the elevator.

===

"Truth or dare?" 

"Why are we doing this again?" Tiffany looked at Hyoyeon in disbelief when she shrugged nonchalantly.

"Just choose already." 

"Fine." Tiffany sighed in defeat. "Truth."

"Why aren't you dating anyone? It's been a year, I think?" Hyoyeon turned to their friends for confirmation.

"Yeah! Why?" Yuri chimed in with much curiosity. 

"Spill!" Sooyoung added as she scooted closer.

With another sigh, Tiffany shook her head before looking at the curious eyes staring at her. "Because the person I like isn't available at the moment."

"Oh, damn!" Hyoyeon gasped dramatically, earning a light shove from Tiffany.

"Who is it?" Yoona questioned with a knowing look.

"Yeah, yeah! Who is it?" Yuri asked enthusiastically.

"One question per person." Tiffany retorted with a serious tone.

Jessica rolled her eyes at the tone and grabbed the bottle. It spun around and when hit to a complete stop, pointing at Yuri, she purposely flicked it a little so now it was pointing at Tiffany.

"Hey, that's not fair!" 

"What?" Jessica asked in feigned innocence.

"It was clearly pointing at Yuri!" Tiffany pointed at the said girl.

"Was it?" Jessica looked around for confirmation.

"Nah, it was clearly pointing at you." Yoona pointed at the bottle then to Tiffany.

"What?!"

"Yup." Sooyoung nodded in approval.

"So!" Hyoyeon clapped her hands loudly. "Truth or dare?"

"This isn't fair." Tiffany leaned back on her seat in annoyance.

"You're hiding something." 

"I'm not."

"Then there's no need for this attitude." Hyoyeon shrugged nonchalantly.

"Who is that person, then?" Yuri interrupted.

"Yeah, yeah. Spill it already!" Jessica said exasperatedly.

"Hey, hey, guys." Taeyeon gestured for everyone to calm down. "Don't force her if she doesn't want to." 

"Alright, miss savior." Hyoyeon sighed dramatically. "How about we watch some movies instead?" She looked around and everyone nodded in agreement. 

"I'll get the snacks." Sooyoung stood up and went to the kitchen with Yoona following behind. 

After everyone had busied themselves with their own thing, Taeyeon approached Tiffany carefully. "Are you okay?" She asked warily when the girl remained silent. 

"No."

"Wanna go home now? I can drive you home." 

"It's alright. I'll just..." Tiffany finally looked up and the moment Taeyeon's worried gaze met hers, she instantly regretted her actions. "I can go home by myself." She hastily stood up and grabbed her bag before leaving without saying a word.

"Hey guys, I'll just make sure she's home safe. I'll be back." Taeyeon announced while putting on her shoes. 

"Sure, no problem. Go ahead." Yuri waved dismissively.

===

"Hey, wait up." Taeyeon quickened her pace. "Tiffany." A few steps later, she had managed to grab Tiffany's arm to stop her from crossing the street. "Why are you crying...?" She instantly loosen her grip upon seeing her best friend's tear streaked face.

"Nothing. Just ignore me." Tiffany frantically wiped away her tears. 

"You know you can tell me anything." Taeyeon whispered as she engulfed her in a warm hug. "What's wrong?" 

Tiffany only shook her head and clutched the girl's shirt in return.

"Is it because of that person you like?" Taeyeon waited for a moment and when Tiffany remained silent, she took a deep breath and slowly patted the girl's back. "It's alright. Maybe you can find someone else soon...?" 

"But..."

"I..." Taeyeon cleared awkwardly. "I don't mean to be rude or something but..." Her arms loosen a little as she pulled back. "Maybe you're looking too much at this person that you've completely missed out the others. You know, someone better...?"

Tiffany wiped her eyes one last time before meeting Taeyeon's gaze.

"I mean, what if there's someone who..." Taeyeon was utterly shocked when Tiffany kissed her fully on the lips.

"But I only want you, Tae..." Tiffany mumbled. "I'm so sorry." She quickly apologized for her actions and tried to get away with it by storming off but Taeyeon was fast enough to hold onto her hand. 

"Hey, hey. It's okay. Don't leave just yet." Taeyeon said calmly. 

"This is so embarrassing. I shouldn't have done that." Tiffany looked down in shame. 

"Don't be. It's totally fine." 

"No, it's not."

"It is." Taeyeon lifted Tiffany's chin gently and smiled. "I don't mind. Not at all." 

"But still."

There was complete silence for a while until Taeyeon decided to talk again. "I'm totally available though." She smiled shyly. 

"But you have a..."

"We broke up 7 months ago." 

"Oh."

"Yeah. So." Taeyeon took a step back, feeling self conscious at the close proximity. "I'm totally single and ready to mingle." She grinned sheepishly, making Tiffany smile a little. "And I happen to like you too." 

"Really...?"

"Well, I would've slapped you if I didn't." 

Tiffany was furiously blushing by now as Taeyeon didn't break eye contact. "Okay. That makes sense." 

"So..."

"Hm..."

"What's gonna happen now?" Taeyeon fiddled with her hands nervously.

"Let's see where it goes...?"

"I'm fine with that."

===

"Truth or dare?"

"Will we ever stop playing this stupid game?" Tiffany huffed in annoyance when the bottle pointed at her for the third time in a row.

"Stop being a sore loser. Just choose already." Jessica waved dismissively. 

"Fine." Tiffany said under her breath. "Dare."

"Lock them up!" Hyoyeon yelled out of nowhere as she pointed at the bathroom. 

"What?!" Before she could say another word, Tiffany was forcefully shoved into the bathroom followed by Taeyeon.

"Hey, guys"! Taeyeon frantically tried to twist the door knob. "Hey! Open this door!" She banged the door as loud as she could. 

"You're locked for 5 minutes!" Came out Hyoyeon's loud voice from the other side.

"What?! Hey!" Tiffany knocked the door as well. "Open the door!" 

"It's just 5 minutes guys!" It was Yuri's turn to shout from outside. 

"Ugh!" Tiffany kicked the door in annoyance before going to the sink. "Stupid Hyo." She grumbled as she washed her hands.

"Hey..." Taeyeon stood beside her carefully. "Don't be so mad." She took the girl's hand and held it gently. 

"I'm just..." Tiffany sighed exasperatedly. "They're always picking on me." 

"Well, more like on us." Taeyeon reached out to tuck the loose strands behind Tiffany's ear. "5 minutes will pass by quickly. Don't worry." 

"I know." 

A moment had passed and the silence was starting to make them awkward. Taeyeon was now seated on the floor leaning against the door while Tiffany was just right across.

"Tae?" Tiffany spoked when she noticed Taeyeon was stealing glances at her.

"Hm?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Taeyeon waved her hand dismissively. 

"Are you sure?" Tiffany scooted closer and placed her hand on the girl's shoulder. "Because you look unw..."

"Can I kiss you?" Taeyeon blurted out before she could even stop herself.

"M-me?" 

"Yeah. I mean, we're the only people here so..."

Tiffany was about to pull off her hand when Taeyeon gently grabbed it to pull her closer. "But I..."

"I'm just as nervous as you are, to be honest." Taeyeon unconsciously bit her lip anxiously. 

Tiffany had never seen her best friend this shy before and the sight just made her giggle. Slowly, she leaned her hands against the door, trapping Taeyeon in between. She tilted her head and just right when their lips met, Tiffany stopped to pull away. 

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon asked worriedly. 

"I need to ask you something first."

"Go ahead." 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Tiffany felt like it took forever before Taeyeon answered.

"I thought you'd never ask." Taeyeon smiled widely as she held the girl's face. "Of course, I will." Their lips met halfway for a sweet, long kiss. "Tiffany...?" She asked in between the kiss.

"Yeah?"

"Uh..." Taeyeon gasped quietly when Tiffany pressed her body some more while nibbling on her neck gently. "Wanna go home after this?" 

"Yes please."

===

Taeyeon stumbled on her way in, almost falling on the floor, but Tiffany was fortunately fast enough to grab onto her arm. Somehow, they managed to get away with their friends with little to no questions asked. The 15 minute drive to Tiffany's place was filled with silence and their way up to the 3rd floor was just as bad. But the moment the door was unlocked and opened, Tiffany didn't waste any time and practically pounced on Taeyeon to continue their intimate session back at Sooyoung's bathroom. 

"Hey, easy. I'm not going anywhere." Taeyeon teased as she held the girl's waist. 

"I know. But. Ugh." Tiffany tried to defend herself. "I've been so frustrated for the past few months." 

"ually frustrated, you mean?" 

"You're not being helpful right now, Tae." 

Taeyeon chuckled at the annoyed tone as she blindly walked backwards, leading them to Tiffany's bedroom. "I've never seen you like this before." Her leg finally hit the bed and she let herself fall onto the mattress. "It's quite a turn on." 

"Really." Tiffany leaned down, her hands busy fiddling with Taeyeon's shirt buttons. 

"Yeah, really." Taeyeon wriggled out of her pants before moving further into the bed. "Come here." She patted the space next to her and Tiffany followed suit after throwing her clothes away. 

"Aren't we moving too fast, Tae?" Tiffany asked as she straddled the girl's hips. 

"We've known each other since we're 8 though." Taeyeon tilted her head in thought.

"You're right." 

"Yeah. So..." Taeyeon carefully ran her fingertips against Tiffany's back. "I think you should go first." She chuckled when the girl leaned down to kiss her neck eagerly.

===

"Truth or dare?"

"Seriously." Tiffany groaned as she stared at the bottle.

"Hey, it's not my fault." Yuri raised her hands in defense.

"I know. But." 

"No buts." 

"Ugh. I'll choose truth." Tiffany crossed her arms. 

"Have you been getting laid lately?"

"What?!" Tiffany almost choked on her own spit at the question.

"You heard her." Sooyoung pointed at Yuri who nodded in return.

Tiffany didn't answer right away, which she realized was a wrong move because right now, everyone was looking at her with much curiosity that she just couldn't ignore. "Well..."

"Who is it??" Yoona leaned across the table. 

"It's..." Tiffany looked at each person intently and tried her best not to laugh when Taeyeon was staring at her with wide eyes. 

"Who?" 

"I know who!" Hyoyeon yelled out of nowhere. 

"You know who?" Yoona turned to their blonde friend.

"Yeah." Hyoyeon nodded confidently to which Tiffany rolled her eyes in return. "Luckily..." She grinned knowingly.

"What?"

"That person is here." Hyoyeon burst out laughing when Taeyeon gasped way too loud. "Gotcha!" She pointed at the said girl. 

"W-what...?" Taeyeon inwardly scolded herself for stuttering.

"Oh my god, you two?!" Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon then to Tiffany in disbelief.

"Since when?!" Yuri chimed in.

"I knew there was something going on between you two." Jessica shrugged nonchalantly. 

"Guys, it's not what you thi..." Taeyeon got cut off before she could say another word. 

"Yes, we're together." Tiffany sighed in defeat.

"WHAT?!" Yoona almost slammed the table in shock.

"For about 8 months now." Tiffany prepared herself for the upcoming interrogation but surprisingly, nothing happened. In fact, everyone became quiet, save for Hyoyeon who was doing some crazy dance at the back. 

"8 months." Sooyoung repeated.

"Yes. 8 months." Tiffany nodded.

"Next week's dinner's on you! Ha!" Hyoyeon pointed at their dejected friend. 

"You guys were betting on us?!" Taeyeon frantically looked around but got completely ignore by everyone. "Hey! Tell me!" She grabbed Yuri's arm when no one bothered to answer. 

"Well, kind of?"

"Kind of?!"

"Hm. We were guessing how long have you two been dating and Sooyoung was so in denial." Yuri laughed at the memory. "She said that it's impossible and stuff. So Hyoyeon challenged her. If she's wrong, she's treating all of us for dinner next week!" She clapped happily. 

"What...?" Taeyeon looked at her friend in disbelief as Yuri left to join Hyoyeon in the kitchen.

===
A/N: OH GOD THIS WAS SUCH A TERRIBLE STORY BUT I'M POSTING THIS ANYWAY BECAUSE I SPENT THE ENTIRE DAY WRITING THIS AND NOW MY HEAD IS ACHING HAHAHAHAHA T_T Have a great weekend everyone! :) please ignore all the errors for now. I will edit them later. XD (I wrote this on the 17th but only posted it today, yes including the note lol)