One Point

TaeNy One Shots
Title: One Point
Pairing: Taeyeon/ Tiffany 
Rating: PG
Genre: College AU
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. Fiction fiction fiction. 

Summary: Some random story because…

===

Taeyeon shifted for the fifth time as she tried to make herself comfortable in bed. "Ugh. Fany." She tried to move her arm but Tiffany tighten her hold instead. "Babe, please move a little to the side." 

Tiffany whimpered in disapproval before letting her go.

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon finally shifted to her side and looked at her girlfriend worriedly. 

"I'm so sad." Tiffany sighed and scooted closer, snuggling close to  Taeyeon's neck.

"Why?" She brushed her bangs to the side and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"We got our test papers back."

"Hm."

"I almost got a perfect score."

"Oh."

Tiffany loosen her hold to look at Taeyeon in the eyes. "Yeah." She said flatly, her eyes narrowed in disbelief. 

"What?" Taeyeon raised her brows innocently as she stared at her girlfriend. "What is it?" She asked in confusion when Tiffany held out her index finger.

"One point."

"What about it?"

"I was that close to ace that damn test."

Taeyeon chuckled and got herself slapped on the arm. 

"I hate you." 

"Why are you blaming me?" Taeyeon placed her hand on Tiffany's cheek but got instantly swatted away. "It's not my fault that you didn't get that one point."

"Are you serious right now?"

"I am."

"I hate you so much right now." Tiffany said exasperatedly before turning away. 

"What?!" Taeyeon immediately scooted closer, her left arm wrapped loosely around her girlfriend's waist. "Babe." She tugged lightly at the girl's arm but got elbowed on her stomach in return. 

"You're the worst."

"You know I'm not."

"Shouldn't have fallen for you." 

"Now you're just talking nonsense."

"It's true."

Taeyeon sighed and tugged at her arm again. "Babe. Face me."

With a disgruntled sound, Tiffany finally relented and turned around. "What?"

"It's just a silly one point." 

"If you find it silly then why the hell didn't you just consider it?" Tiffany rolled her eyes when Taeyeon grinned before placing a quick kiss on her lips.

"You missed the key word, duh." She laughed lightly just to annoy her fuming girlfriend.

"I hate you."

"Nah, you just hate Professor Kim, not me." Taeyeon stuck her tongue out playfully. 

"I hate you both. You're so annoying." Tiffany started to hit the girl's arm when Taeyeon won't stop grinning. "Screw you and your stupid baby face." 

"My, my, thank you very much." 

Tiffany groaned when the girl started to place light kisses along her jaw. "Taeyeon." She called out sternly but got completely ignored. "Taeyeon. Stop it." 

"Why stop? You're clearly enjoying it." Taeyeon mumbled against her neck and trailed her hands all the way up to Tiffany's sensitive tips. "It's bad to lie, babe."

"Shut up."

"Kiss me?" She pulled away and grinned teasingly.

"No way." Tiffany said curtly. "Unless you give me that one point."

Taeyeon gasped dramatically, causing the girl to roll her eyes. "This is bribery!"

"Whatever."

"You know this spoiled brat attitude of yours doesn't work on me, right?" She tapped her girlfriend's nose lightly. 

"Right." Tiffany rolled her eyes again and crossed her arms. 

"Aww, babe..." Taeyeon cooed as she wrapped her arms around the girl's neck. 

"Not helping." 

"How about we just forget about that and make love?" She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. "Sounds good, huh?"

"You said the exact thing like an hour ago." Tiffany tried to squirm out of her hold but failed. "Not helpful. At all."

"Then I guess I just have to go all out tonight." Taeyeon shrugged nonchalantly before straddling the sulking girl's waist.

"As if you could last any longer." Tiffany spat in frustration.

"Are you challenging me?" 

"Nobody's challenging anybody." 

"Ooohhh, I sense some angry love making session!" Taeyeon clapped her hands with excitement. 

"I can't believe I'm dating such a..."

"An awesome person?" She flipped her hair dramatically. "My, my, two compliments in one night? I am totally pleased!" She smiled widely that finally wiped the frown away from Tiffany's face. "Okay, so you ready now?" 

"I will still hate you after this." 

"Nah, not worried at all." Taeyeon shrugged nonchalantly. "It's not like this is the first time that I got hated for doing my job right."

"Right."

"Nuh, uh. Stop giving me the evil eyes." She tapped the girl's chin playfully.

"If anyone's evil here, that would be totally you."

"Geez, stop being a sore loser, babe."

"I'm not a sore loser."

"Then what are you, huh?" Taeyeon raised her brows in question. 

"Just give me the damn point!"

"Not gonna happen." Tiffany just stared at her for a while, confusing her. "What?"

"What should I do to convince you?"

"Nothing."

"Not even a week long love making session?"

Taeyeon burst out laughing at the desperate tone. "Okay, that sounds tempting but I'm not falling for that again." Tiffany pouted in return, making her squeal. "Aww, stop being cute! I might give in!" She squealed some more before leaning down.

"You better give in." Tiffany mumbled against her lips, her hands busy wandering around her girlfriend's equally body.

"How about you ace the next three quizzes and I might reconsider."

"Might reconsider. How promising." Tiffany said in the most sarcastic way possible.

"Everything in life is so uncertain, though." Taeyeon pulled away for a moment, making Tiffany groan in annoyance. "Just like how we found each other." 

"Why are you so cheesy?"

"Such a turn on. I know." Taeyeon said in all seriousness before bursting out into laughter.

"You're just being lame." Tiffany pulled the laughing girl closer.

"Your lame and lovable girlfriend."

"Why do I love you again?"

"Because I'm smart, y, and cute." Taeyeon winked teasingly, making Tiffany blush in return.

"Damn. Stop bringing that up!"

"Not gonna happen. Not when you're so cute like this." She winked again and got slapped on the arm. "Feisty, aren't we?"

"Oh god. You're such a blabbermouth."

"Want me to put my mouth into good use?" Taeyeon smirked suggestively.

Tiffany inadvertently laughed at the try hard tone. "Seriously, so lame."

"Didn't stop you from screwing me, though." 

"Oh god." Tiffany waved her hand as she tried to stop herself from laughing. "You're unbelievable."

"Unbelievably great!" Taeyeon screamed while pumping her fist in the air. 

"Alright, stop that." Tiffany reached out to pull her girlfriend back down. "No more weird antics."

"Just mind blowing ?" Taeyeon nodded to herself and gave Tiffany a thumbs up. "Okay, got that."

===

A/N: I.... I.... I don't know what I'm doing..... HAHAHAHAHA OOPS. SORRY. HAHAHAHA OKAY, BYE BYE!