It's a reality

When Choding Meets Shy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo looked like he was lost. For the first time, Sungjong found him in his class, not reading a book. "Wow. Are you sure, you are Kim Myungsoo?" Sungjong chuckled, and looked into Myungsoo's face, "let's go get food. I'm starving right now!"

 

"Sungjong.. Do you know Lee Sungyeol?" Sungjong raised his eyebrows, wondering what's gotten into his beloved friend.

 

"Are you kidding me? How could I not know him? He is the kingka and the one you fanboy/stalk. How the hell could I not know him?" Myungsoo looked like he didn't hear what Sungjong said.

 

"He is perfection... What does he even see in me?"

Sungjong asked in annoyance, "...What?"

 

"How can I become his boyfriend.. I didn't-" This time Sungjong cut him with his high pitched voice, "WHAT?!" Myungsoo fibally looked at Sungjong, finally hearing what his bestfriend said, and his eyes brightly shining and jumped from his chair.

 

"I'm Sungyeol's boyfriend! What a miracle!!" He exclaimed loudly, thank god they were alone in the class, or else everyone will jump shocked, and he grabbed Sungjong's shoulder, with his eyes shining and blinking towards Sungjong as their eyes met, "Tell me I'm not dreaming!"

 

Sungjong looked at Myungsoo, his eyes finally became uninterested, "You must be dreaming. Let's go. I'm starving." Sungjong walked on and left the class with Myungsoo following him, pouting. "I'm not. Dreaming."

 

When they were holding their plates and searching for a place to sit, they came across the kingka's table and Myungsoo stole a  glance towards Sungyeol, who was laughing over something.

 

He looked happy and of course, as handsome as ever. Myungsoo felt a bit sad, he was thinking that Sungjong might be right. Maybe he was just dreaming or imagini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter