It's special. The moment.

When Choding Meets Shy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungjong sat up from his position, feeling tired just from laying down accompanying Myungsoo doing his hobby: Looking at the sky.

 

He looked at Myungsoo instead, "I have an idea." Myungsoo glanced at Sungjong, giving him a skeptical look. "Just listen! It's a great idea. How about you cut your annoying bangs?"

 

"No. Don't. Nope. Never." Myungsoo sighed and closed his eyes, pretending he was asleep, maybe? Sungjong always wanted to cut his bangs and exchange his glasses with lens contact, whatever the situation was. Nope. Sungjong just hated his bangs. Not going to solve anything.

 

"You should appeal to Sungyeol with your eye charm! I will cut your annoying and useless bangs."

 

"It's not. Useless." He sighed and lifted his bangs, "Look! If I lift my bangs the sun becomes more bright." He said and fixed his bangs again.

 

"................ I can not believe you are in a special class with this brain quality." Myungsoo rolled his eyes when he heard Sungjong say that.

 

"Because, my so called best friend, I have told you a million times that these bangs help me hide from strangers. And, it makes me look kinda mysterious too, right?" Myungsoo grinned as he faced Sungjong. 

 

"Mysterious my . I know that you're too shy to face strangers, but, please. Just don't mind them at all."

 

"That's rude. And maybe Sungyeol looks really cool when he does that, but it's just him who would look awesome. If I do that, the rest of the school will just hate me instead of becoming my fans."

 

"Nah. Everyone is not going to hate you. You still have me. You know I love you and will never hate you. And besides, I'm the one who is asking you to do it. And by the way, it must be lunch time by now, let's eat. "

 

Myungsoo shook his head. "I'm sleepy and tired because of school. Let me sleep right now." Sungjong stood up and kicked Myungsoo's legs lightly. "I will not care then, if someone found you dead here because you were starving." But Myungsoo ignored him and he kicked his legs harder than before, "Ugh! YA!!" With that Sungjong ran away to the canteen, leaving him alone.

 

"That kid. Ugh."

()

 

 

Sungjong made his way to grab his food, because Myungsoo really didn't follow him, he planned to put more food on his plate so he can share with Myungsoo.

 

"I didn't know you eat that much Sungjong." Sungjong glanced at the person wgo spoke, Sungyeol grinned at him, "Hi." Sungjong didn't bother to answer Sungyeol, he will keep talking anyway.

 

"Where is Myungsoo btw?" Sungjong stared at Sungyeol a while. "He is sick."

 

"What? Why? He was still alright yesterday. He didn't come to school? Can you give me his address?" Sungjong tried to suppress his smile- he smirked hearing Sungyeol's too-worried-response.

 

"He came to school. But he almost fainted this morning so I took him to the nurse's office," Sungjong paused and looked at Sungyeol's worried face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter