Didn't fit in

When Choding Meets Shy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo come to school with smile plastered in his face, actually, he is in Sungyeol car right now. Sungyeol pick him up, so they could go to school together.

 

"Meongsoo~~" Myungsoo couldn't help but blush evertime he is with Sungyeol, Sungyeol just know how to make him embarrassed- happy.

 

"Stop it." Sungyeol glance, "Embarrassed eh? It's cute you know~."

 

"Sungyeollie more cute~ And I'm not a cat you know, don't make me sounds like a cat." Myungsoo argued back but Sungyeol just laughing.

 

"You actually like a kitten, really~ cute. So Meongsoo nickname fit you,  SooSoo~" Sungyeol laugh again when Myungsoo hit him lightly.

 

"That's more weird you know!"

 

"Myungie~ Meongsoo~ Soo~ SooSoo~ Sooie~" Sungyeol paused, "Wait, Soo? The 4th Prince! That's a great nick. Sa Hwangjanimxx~ 4th Prince!" Sungyeol's eyes spark as he see Myungsoo, "I have my prince! Finally I met Sa HwangJaNim!"

 

"It's not even a nickname, Yeollie… My name is easier, you know." Myungsoo pouted.

 

"But you have sharp eyes like him! Well, his eyes sharper than you, but it's ok. You two so~ handsome! You can be my prince here Myungsoo!"

 

"And you're the princess?" Sungyeol almost stop their car, but that's too dangerous.

 

"What?! Of course no! The only princess is evil, and even if she like 4th Prince, he didn't love her back! I would be the 13th Prince! The one who always by 4th Prince side. I would really love that drama if 4th prince and 13th prince end up together."

 

Hearing that, Myungsoo couldn't hold his laugh. He hold his stomach, laughing hard, clapping then laughing again. "Silly choding. The drama and all of that tragedy happens because of a girl named Hae Soo. And you want such an extreme plot twist. Hahaha. Duh my stomach." Myungsoo still laughing while Sungyeol pout.

 

"I'll be the prince for you but not 4th prince." Myungsoo lift his bangs then wink playfully to Sungyeol, but it affect Sungyeol heart. Myungsoo could see slightly pink tint on Sungyeol's cheeks.

 

"Wow. It is blush I'm seeing?" Myungsoo amazed at himself, who can make Sungyeol blushing. Sungyeol cleared his throat, "we arrived. Wait, okay?" Without waiting his answer Sungyeol get off from his car, open his car's door on Myungsoo side. Some people already wait Sungyeol arrived, shrieked when they see that scene, get jealous.

 

"Why that nerd get off from Sungyeol's car?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter