(Myungsoo side)

When Choding Meets Shy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungjong has been waiting for Myungsoo in front of their school gate. As soon as he saw Myungsoo,  he excitedly waved and ran to him,  "How was it?! It was great wasn't it? What did you eat? At which restaurant? Did you two hold hands?  Hug?  Or.. Kisseu?!" He noticed that Myungsoo's face reddened. "Ya!  Answer me!"

 

"Um.  Yeah.  Hello to you too." Myungsoo said, walking faster, leaving Sungjong behind. But Sungjong doesn't give up that easily. He kept whining, and blabbering to Myungsoo.

 

"Yah!  Tell me!  I'm your best friend, am I not? You should tell me every detail. Wait... If you don't want to tell me,  maybe you already had your first-"

 

"YA!" Myungsoo interrupted, embarrassed because now he was imagining him and Sungyeol in bed- Argh! Sungjong contaminated his pure mind. Sungyeol doesn't love me.  Sungyeol doesn't love me.  He repeated it like a mantra to calm down the heat.

 

"What are you thinking huh? It's still morning." Sungjong laughed. He feels content every time he makes Myungsoo embarrassed. "Knowing you,  it's impossible you two already did. You two must only have gone to the park,  and bought some sweets. Then ate in some random café while working on your homework. Right?"

 

Myungsoo just stared at Sungjong, amazed,  "How did you know?"

 

"Because I'm fabulous. And you must have held hands all the time. Aww~ sweet!"

 

"Stalker." Myungsoo rolled hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter