Wait for me

When Choding Meets Shy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo remained silent, didn't really join the conversation even if sometimes they asking him questions, so he didn't feel left out, but Myungsoo chose to listen to them instead of talking. And he liked to watch Sungyeol and his friends.

 

"Wait!" Sungjong suddenly interrupted, and looked at Dongwoo with curiosity, "Hyung, you said earlier that Myungsoo is Sungyeol's first boyfriend? Right?!" Myungsoo's eyes grew big as he turned to look at Dongwoo. He wasn't really paying attention back then to everything Dongwoo has said because he was listening to Sungyeol and Sunggyu's conversation. "So, literally our Myungsoo will get every Sungyeol's firsts! Amazing!" Myungsoo blushed hard when he heard it.

 

"Yah!" Sungyeol glared at Sungjong and threw a tissue at Dongwoo's head, "What are you talking about?!"

 

"Whoa- Is that true Lee Sungyeol? You were not that innocent when we were talking about stuff like that, I'm pretty sure you are experienced enough." Woohyun laughed and turned to Sunggyu, "Hyung, you think tge same as me right?" Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "How can he still be innocent if you teach him dirty things?" All of them laughed.

 

"You heard that!" Sungyeol exclaims loudly laughing, pointing to Woohyun who was pouting at Sunggyu, "Hyung. Why are you taking his side? He is just really experienced with or without me teaching him!" Woohyun insisted.

 

"Well, Woohyun is totally right. Because Sungyeol used to date a bunch of girls back then." Hoya said, still eating his third burger. And the rest of them were shocked at what Hoya just told them. They knew how Sungyeol will have a bad mood if a girl neared them.

 

Dongwoo smiled awkwardly as he scratched his head, "Well that's why I said, Myungsoo is the first boyfriend. But that's why I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter