His... Past?

When Choding Meets Shy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After that dream-like lunch, Myungsoo returned to his class, ignoreing all the gazes everyone gave him. He couldn't care less if what Sungyeol had him reach his limit. He couldn't care about anything but Sungyeol. Even when he tried to concentrate on everything Ms. Yoon, his english teacher, was saying, he simply couldn't bring himself to do so.

 

When it was time to go home, he hurriedly packed his things, shoved it onto his back, then ran away. He decided not to wait for Sungyeol because he was afraid. He was afraid of what Sungyeol could do to him. At least he should calm down first. Sungyeol might take him on another date.

 

Myungsoo stopped suddenly. What if that was true? Wouldn't Sungyeol feel disappointed if he just left? No, no. There's wouldn't be another date. His heart might not take it well. He shook his head as if the idea will disappear, he almost jumped when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Ok. He was just exaggerating but he was really shocked. Myungsoo looked at Dongwoo who smiled widely, "Waiting for our Sungyeol?"

 

Hoya was with him as well. He didn't know why Hoya was always wherever Dongwoo was. Hoya pointed some cafe across the street near their school. "Let's wait for him there. Sungyeol really likes their americano." Myungsoo noted it in his brain. Oh, no. He actually already knew that, Sungyeol really liked to buy coffee from that café. He just didn't know Sungyeol liked americano. All coffee are the same for him.

 

"Okay." Myungsoo finally replied, because they were waiting for his answer. Well, he was used to Sungjong's attitude who didn't really wait for his response and just dragged him. He followed Dongwoo and Hoya, observing them.

 

"Are you two in a relationship?" Myungsoo asked as he chose a table in the corner to sit at.

 

"What?!" Hoya asked rather hysterically, when Dongwoo just said no while chuckling.

 

"Okay, sorry." Myungsoo muttered when he noticed Hoya's glare.

 

"Calm down Hoya, he was just asking." Dongwoo patted Hoya's back, still smiling then he sat down besides Myungsoo. "Now Myungsoo, tell me how can you make our Sungyeol fall for you hmmm?" Hoya sat across them, paying attention to Myungsoo who suddenly looked at the floor. Luckily a waitress came so they switched their attention away from him.

 

"Myungsoo, the waitress will not be here forever, so just tell us." Hoya broke the silence as the waitress left, taking their order.

 

"He is not in love with me.." Myungsoo mumbled. He didn't know what to say. Hoya and Dongwoo exchanged looks. 

 

"You confessed to him?" Dongwoo asked, Myungsoo shook his head. "No... He asked me?"

 

"So basically Sungyeol asked you out on a date? Then we don't need to worry." Hoya smiled to Dongwoo who still looked worried.

 

"Umm.. Not exactly like that. But why you two need to worry?" Myungsoo stared at them, something was fishy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter