First Date❤

When Choding Meets Shy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo was standing awkwardly near Paran HighSchool's gate waiting for Sungyeol. Everyone around them was whispering and stealing glances of him. It doesn't need a genius to tell, they were talking about him. Maybe because of the incident in the canteen.

 

Myungsoo looked to his watch, wanting Sungyeol to come already. Because he felt uncomfortable with everyone's gazeson him. Well, they had different classes. Myungsoo was on top of his class which contained only a few students, all nerds. 'Medium class' is all medium students by ranking. Sungjong and Sungyeol are in that class. And there's a 'low class' for slow students and the poor ones. Yeah. Discrimination. Myungsoo wanted to be in the same class with Sungyeol and Sungjong. But he just can't let his grades drop.

 

"Ya." Myungsoo lifted his head, to see if he is the one being called. "Yeah. You. Nerd." A blonde girl called him, with two other girls coming towards him. Myungsoo looked at them. They must be Sungyeol's fans, he guessed. "Why don't you greet your seniors huh? Where are your manners?" The blonde one said, making Myungsoo quickly bow to them, "Annyeong haseyo, sunbaenim-deul. (Hello seniors.)"

 

"Ne. Annyeong haseyo!" The brown haired greeted him back, making the other two glare at her. "Yah, Seohyun-ah we didn't come just to act friendly to him!" The other girl with black hair protested, annoyed.

 

Myungsoo looked at their name tag, the blonde is Kim Taeyeon, the brown haired is Seo Joo Hyun, and the black haired is Im Yoon A. "But he looks nice..." Seohyun mumbled while pouting her lips.

 

"So, you're Sungyeol's boyfriend huh?" The blonde, Kim Taeyeon looked at him with an intimidating gaze. Like she was judging Myungsoo if he was worthy or not. "He looks fine." Taeyeon finally admitted, but asked again, "Answer me, you're his boyfriend right?"

 

"Be my boyfriend and reject them in nice ways." Suddenly that word replayed again in Myungsoo's head. Myungsoo nodded. "Ye-Yeah. I'm his boyfriend. I'm sorry!" All of them looked at Myungsoo, confused.

 

"You're sorry because you became Sungyeol's boyfriend huh?" The black haired snapped. Looking somewhat angry or annoyed.

 

Myungsoo shook his head. "S-Sorry. Because, I might have hurt your feelings because I really am Sungyeol's boyfriend. It's just that I like him and he likes me back. So, I'm sorry if I'm making you all feel pain or something because he has a boyfriend. I'm sorry. I know Sungyeol must be grateful towards your feeling but he can't accept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter