When they meet

When Choding Meets Shy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kyaa! That's Lee Sungyeol!" Sungyeol rolled his eyes when he heard that scream, he just opened his car slightly and yet, they are already screaming. They didn't even see his face yet and here he was, hearing the whispers of how handsome he is. Sungyeol put on his headphone, and walked straight ahead without even glancing at the girls surrounding him from all sides.

 

Usually, he choose to arrive at school really early or late to avoid such a fuss. But today he was going to search for a book in the library for his homework due tomorrow, he forgot to get it yesterday. With a sigh he walked to the library because the girls were following him.

 

Sungyeol suddenly stopped, so a few girls bumped into his back. He turned to face them with a fake sad face and showing a desperate smile, then said "I'm having a hard time now, and I need time alone. Can you all, not follow me like this?" All of them now gave him apologetic smiles and stopped following him. So Sungyeol continued his way to the library with a more peaceful mind. Right before he stepped in, a girl suddenly popped up from nowhere, stopping him.

 

"Wait! Sungyeol, I love you! Would you be my boyfriend?" All the fangirls who were still looking at Sungyeol from a distance gasped. Sungyeol told them he is sad right now and asked for time for himself, and that girl was disturbing him. Even worse, confessing to him!

 

Sungyeol, looked uninterested, and asked, "You love me?" The girl just nodded her head a few times and grabbed Sungyeol's hands, "I really really, love you!! You're so handsome-"

 

"Wait." Sungyeol cut her, "You said you love me because you think I'm really really handsome?" Sungyeol looked kind of disgusted by that girl, "You're the worst. Me bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter