9 Chapter

Laps of Love

The two kissed intensely, the hand resting on Seungri's shoulders were now his hair. Seungri in turn held Youngbae's face very passionately.

They separated by a lack of air but in the same second Seungri attacked the brunette's mouth again. He leaned a little causing Youngbae to lie, Seungri above.

He took the opportunity to go with his hands in Youngbae's body,  through his clothes, while the other corresponded to the kiss.

He ran his hand down his chest, his belly by on the shirt, until he couldn't hold anymore and ran his hand under the shirt. It was good to feel that body in his hands. He wanted it long ago. He could not waste any part of it now.

He continued his caresses until he found his s. He them and squeezed them gently causing the brunette loose a low moan.

 

He could not wait to him hard ... Pretty soon he would be loudly.

 

He continued with his caresses and in a moment came to caress the older's legs. He was getting where he wanted ...

He was sliding his hand, slowly, to make the moment last a little longer.

When he was almost approaching Youngbae's , the brunette decides to change the positions.

Just when Seungri would have fun ...

 

He felt the older ran his hand under his shirt, lifting it implying that he wanted it off.

Once removed, he kissed Seungri's neck , probably leaving some marks.

Something was different ...

It should be the other way around?

He felt  the other's mouth down to his chest, giving small kisses until reach his s, which did not take long to attack them with his mouth.

 

"Hmm ... Hyung ..." - Seungri groaned. He felt like Youngbae member was leaning in his hole still covered. He was happy to feel the same member grew considerably by hear Seungri's moan.

After a while the s of the youngest, the brunette went down again with gentle kisses in Seungri belly. It was amazing how his touch was full of tenderness.

Seungri already felt his hurt so excited he was, and his tight pants did not help much.

The older seemed to read his thoughts because as he caresses Seungri's belly and chest, he opened the younger's zipper.

Lowered the pants along with Seungri's underwear just a little to expose Seungri's member.

He put his hand on the younger's and began to kiss the glans. Was inevitable to feel teased, he was doing everything so slow ... but somehow it was very good.

Youngbae fixed his eyes on Seungri and no more longer, he put the member in his mouth.

 

"Ooooh my God ..." - groaned uncontrollably. He could not explain what was best: his hot mouth on his or his eyes filled with lust fixed in the younger.

Over time, Youngbae increased the speed and Seungri felt like he was having a mess of feelings inside. It had been so long that no one gave him such a pleasure ... It had been so long he didn't receive  such a good .

 

A few minutes passed and Seungri was still feeling  Youngbae's mouth on his . He would never get tired of feeling it. Until the brunette stopped with the and attacked Seungri with a hot kiss as he took the younger pants.

Seungri was bothered to see that the older was still on shirt. He pulled it and took it off from him.

He saw then that Youngbae was opening his own pants ... it sounded familiar ... something that Seungri had been done before ...

 

He realized he was on the older's control for a long time.

 

He should have guessed before ...

Youngbae was top.

 

But Seungri was also always top ...

That feeling of having Youngbae with only underwear  wiggling his in the region of Seungri was ing y. But even so, Seungri could not help but feel nervous.

He had never been the bottom ...

 

Youngbae began with his sweet caresses on Seungri's buttocks .

Well, Seungri always thought his was a very big and defined , but he never thought he would necessarily use it ...

He did not know really if he want to lose his ity at that time. But the brunette seemed to realize it, because he was touching Seungri so gently, so tenderly that it was impossible to resist.

Seungri kissed him again while the other was exposing of which the youngest could not help but watch carefully, a little nervous ...

 

"... Wait ..." - Seungri said, getting up a little.

 

" What ?" - Youngbae said stopping his caresses and looking Seungri with a face of concern.

 

"It's just ... I still ..."

 

"It's your first time?" - Interrupted Youngbae.

 

Seungri only merely nodded.

 

The smile he saw on Youngbae's face made him a little nervous ... He wasn't laughing at him, was he?

 

"I will not hurt you ... - returned with his caresses and warm kisses -.. You'll like it"

 

It was enough to Seungri. This man certainly was the dream of several girls, maybe boys too ...

He let go completely. He would never know if he liked to be the bottom if he never tried ...

Youngbae three of his fingers, slowly, he put a finger near of Seungri's entrance and very carefully tucked it inside.

Seungri was a bit but the pain was tolerable. Once Youngbae put another finger, the youngest writhed and moaned a little louder than before. And he thought before that it would be Youngbae who would be loudly ... that's life.

Youngbae kissed him very lovingly as always, to distract Seungri's pain. Soon, he began to move his two fingers inside the younger causing him to moan the brunette's name.

 

"Ri ... can I call you this way? ..."

 

Seungri nodded with his mouth half open, almost drooling. Was lost.

 

"Can I come in, Ri?"

 

It took a while, but he nodded again.

 

His heart was already beating fast and he could not decide whether it was love or nervousness. With faith, it would be the second option ...

 

Youngbae set between the legs of Seungri and didn't take too long, he began to enter slowly. When the head was inside, Seungri writhed and moaned loudly. Until Youngbae decided to put all the lenght at once. The younger practically screamed, tried to escape but something in himself was not allowing him. He held with all his forces the brunette's hand, which didn't move anymore. He felt like the elder was now working on his neck with kisses and light bites. In a short time, Seungri's pain was gone and he was harder than ever.

 

"Keep going ... Hyung." - Seungri said between moans, referring to the member stationed at its entrance.

 

The elder, without stopping touching his skin, began to move very slowly. Seungri realized he did not want to hurt him ... Seungri wish he was also romantic when he took the ity of a boy, like Youngbae.

 

Over time, Youngbae increased speed, raised one leg of Seungri and rested it on his shoulder. Seungri was already like crazy. But with pleasure.

It was weird to be on bottom. But somehow he was enjoying so much.

 
Youngbae began to e him while moving his in and out of the narrow entrance of Seungri. Youngbae moaned the name of the youngest when he contracted the entrance and it made Seungri stay on the verge of ending.
Youngbae now slow down the speed and ed hard, and the youngest felt a very weird and good feeling at the same time that made him almost cry ... Maybe it was what the bottom felt when the top reached his prostate.
Seungri felt like he was in an unknown paradise. Being dominated was very different, exciting ... He felt weak but in a wonderful way.
 
"Hyung ... I'm so close ..." - moaned a little louder and felt his net out like a jet. Best feeling.
 
"Ahhh Ri ... aahhh" - groaned the older, while the younger felt his entrance being soaked.
 
Youngbae withdrew from the younger and with high breathing, lay down next to Seungri. They were sweaty, Youngbae was soaked.
 
" What did you think?" - Said the brunette wearily.
 
"Awesome ... - He turned his head to look to the older -" I've been waiting for this for a long time "
 
The brunette just smiled, approached Seungri and leaned his head on his chest, while his arm was resting on the younger belly. Seungri instantly Youngbae's hair.
 
His heart was still pounding very fast ...
 
It would be fair to say it was nervousness now?
 
Maybe not...
 
 
___________________________________________________________