11 Chapter

Laps of Love

[I don't know if there was someone waiting for an update , but if you was, I'm sorry for making you waiting. This chapter is a little weird but  I though it was kinda funny. Hope you enjoy it. Oh, and this fanfic is about to end soon.]

 

 

They walked quietly on the sidewalk. It was a little cold and the moon was shining beautifully in the sky.

Tonight it promised to be exciting.

He stopped in front of a door and pressed the bell. He did not even have to speak, and the door opened.

 

"Seungri! Daesung !!!" said the night groom in a voice of happiness. He was in formal clothes but not a suit. It was beautiful in Seungri's eyes.

 

He approached the bridegroom and gave him a strong hug, congratulating him on his engagement and wishing him immense happiness.

 

He entered in the house. It was full of people, which was not a problem as the house was huge. He looked around for Youngbae but didn't find him.

 

Jiyong led them to his fiance. Seungri watched him from head to toe, he was a handsome man, surely it would not be difficult to fall in love with him. Without commenting on the fact that he was a rich man, the house they were in was his ,and the decor surely should have cost him such a good money.

 

 "Hello Choi Seunghyun, it's a pleasure to meet you. Congratulations to your engagement!" -  He said shaking hands with the big man.

 

"Thank you Seungri! The pleasure is mine ... Where are your boyfriend come?"

 

Seungri turned into tomatoes at that moment. What boyfriend?

 

Were he talking about Youngbae?

 

He didn't answer, until Jiyong interfered in the conversation by taking his fiance to another place and asking Seungri and Daesung to settle and relax.

 

~~

 

Daesung knew almost everyone present at the party, but what enchanted Seungri was that even so his smiling hyung was there talking to him.

The two of them had been laughing about various things for a while and having a good time at the engagement. Not to mention that they were eating more than anything, but how not to eat? Everything was delicious, impossible to resist.

Seungri got up from where he and Daesung were sitting and went straight to the candys that soon would end. If Seungri could, he would pick them up, put them in his underwear, and run away to eat all by himself.

 

He picked up about five candys and put one in his mouth.

 

There was something wrong!

 

But it was not about the candy.

 

Seungri spotted Youngbae, next to Jiyong's fiance, laughing and talking as if they had known each other for years.

 

No, he swore he was not jealous ...

 

 

But what was weird was that Youngbae had arrived and didn't even greeted Seungri. And even worse, he spotted Seungri as well, gave a different smile that didn't last for 2 seconds and then turned to Choi again.

 

"Stupid"

 

___________________________________________________________

 

After the exciting thanksgiving speech of the newlyweds, the party began. Despite being an engagement, it looked more like a birthday party. If it were not an exaggeration, it would be possible to listen to the music from another block.

But that would not bother Seungri, he was already used to all this noise and besides, Seungri loved to party. When he was younger, partying was like a job.

But at that very moment Seungri was not in the mood to party, all that noise was just another obstacle to Seungri's mind that was trying with all it's might to understand why Youngbae was ignoring him, not to mention the fact that he passed all the party with Choi and Jiyong.

 

And now he was standing there alone, looking at the garden in a window, as Daesung was celebrating as well as all the other guests. And he would not have a problem to talk with them, but in fact he wanted to slap some people's face more than talk to some people.

He took another sip of the champagne that was in his hand as he felt an arm wrap around his neck. He did not even have to look to know who it was, he knew who was the only person that talked with him that way.

 

" Hi "

 

"Hi ..." he replied dryly.

 

" How are you?"

 

" I'm fine..."

 

"Really? So why are you here alone?"

 

"Because some people don't want to talk to me but to talk to strangers." Seungri could hide his feelings for a long time, but he was really angry at that moment.

 

There was a silence of Youngbae , and Seungri didn't even bother to look at the brunette man as if he was not there.

 

" Are you talking about me? "

 

"I don't know ..." he said dismissively to Youngbae. Seungri really didn't though he would act like a jealous girlfriend, but it was automatic.

 

"Don't be like that ... I'm not being like this with you ... Even though I could act the same way"

 

Seungri finally looked at the brunette. "What?"

 

Youngbae ignored it and glanced around the place where they were and spoke again.

 

"Oh ... Your boyfriend is coming ... See you later." - and after giving a slight squeeze on Seungri's , he was gone.

 

The younger boy wondered what he had said, thinking how it made no sense, and how dare he to touch his in public? Maybe he was a little drunk,  because Seungri had smelled alcohol while the brunette was spoking.

 

" Who was he?"

 

Seungri looked away and saw his friend Daesung.

 

"It was my ... It was Youngbae"

 

"Oh ... you don't want to go dancing?"

 

"I'll go later, thank you Hyung."

 

He waited for his friend to go where they were all dancing, and then sought Youngbae with his eyes but could not find him.

He turned again to look at the garden and began to think about what Youngbae had said. "Boyfriend," was what he had called Daesung.

So Seungri put the pieces together and it was not long before he came across the truth.

He gave a funny smile, it was a bit obvious now that Youngbae was jealous, and maybe he was talking to Choi all this time to get revenge, Seungri was not stupid.

For a moment he found it funny that Youngbae was jealous, his jealousy was somehow cute ... unlike Seungri.

When Seungri became very jealous, he became possessive and did crazy things. Not to mention that it was much more revenge than Youngbae, but since he knew Youngbae was doing it just to get revenge, he ignored it and continued to drink his champagne. But it was better for Youngbae to be very careful with Seungri.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

He sat down in an empty chair that was nearby. He was a bit tired, he had been dancing with Daesung and other people he did not even know before, but they seemed to be cool. At that moment, he had noticed that Youngbae was also dancing, staring at him lightly and beginning to dance with other women. Seungri did not make a fool of himself and went into Youngbae's game, he started to teade the brunette by dancing with y steps and also dancing with other people. He felt victorious as he approached Daesung and began to dance with him, knowing that Youngbae would not have anyone nearby to do the same.

 

It was already a battle, but somehow Seungri was amused. Maybe he was feeling the effect of those champagnes he was drinking.

 

When the brunette took off his shirt, Seungri wanted to stop the game right there and grab him by the hair and take him away. But it would mean that he would lose, which he hated.

 

When Seungri realized that he was already dancing for a long time and that Youngbae was no longer dancing - which means Seungri's victory - he sat down in that chair nearby.

 

He stood there for a couple of minutes and felt the effect of the champagne go away, which he thanked the heavens.

 

"Seungri ... I need your help"

 

The younger one looked up and saw  Jiyong, he had a smile from someone who wanted something.

 

"Say it hyung"

 

"That day I told Youngbae to give you the invitation ... you two talked right?"

 

Seungri frowned at him. What was that question about right now?

 

" Yes a little"

 

"And did you two get closer?"

 

Still strangely, he replied:

 

"Hm ... we were already close before ..." And suddenly the older man let out a cry of happiness and Seungri wanted to question but was interrupted.

 

"I need you to take him home ... He drank a lot and he's not very well ... And I cannot leave the guests here ... would you do that for me?"

 

Seungri thought for a while and really it would not be a problem, even because he himself wanted to go home too, it was a bit late. He smiled and nodded.

 

Jiyong thanked him sincerely and after explaining where Youngbae's house was, he returned to where his fiance was. Seungri got up and went straight to Youngbae. He really didn't look good, sitting in a chair, sweaty and shirtless.

Seungri fumed at himself for finding it somehow hot.

He stepped closer to the brunette, stopped in front of him, and crouched a little so he could speak in his ear, since the music was a bit loud.

 

"Youngbae-hyung, shall we go home?" He said normally, but Youngbae looked at him with an angry expression.

 

"I'm not going to your house," he said, his voice muffled.

 

"But you're not going to my house ... I'm going to take you to your house," he said in a sweet voice so Youngbae could convince himself. The older man said nothing and stared at Seungri's face for a while.

 

"You're the youngest, you're the one who have to go." Seungri took a deep breath, knowing the older boy would not make it any easier, because he was a stubborn drunk type.

 

"But I'm not bad ... you are. Now let's go." He held out his hand for Youngbae to get up.

 

" I am fine."

 

Seungri decided not to awnser, because if he did, it would be a battle again but a long battle.

 

When the brunette lifted, Seungri tried to help him walk but Youngbae went ahead, as if he were normal. The problem is that he ended up staggering and Seungri rushed to hold him by the waist. He put Youngbae's arms around the back of his neck and started toward the front door.

 

As they left, Seungri felt a colder wind than before and looked at Youngbae. He was supposed to catch a flu if Seungri was not there, because he was shirtless and didn't seem to feel the wind.

He took the sweater from his pants.

 

"Bae, let's get your shirt on," he said, trying to put the shirt on Youngbae, but the brunette stopped him.

 

"I can put it on my own" - he took another deep breath, this man was very annoying and stubborn when drunk.

 

He pulled away a little to let him put on his button shirt. He looked closely at the dark-haired man and he was for a long time trying to close the buttons on his shirt. He laughed lightly and stopped in front of the older man and helped him close the buttons.

 

"Seungri, I want to go home," the dark man said suddenly and Seungri laughed lightly.

 

"We're going, Bae." Seungri could not stop smiling, the brunette looked like a stubborn child.

 

~~

 

Seungri heard that noise and every moment he heard, his heart ached a little. It was not such a bad thing, it was actually normal to happen, but he did not want to see Youngbae suffer even for a moment.

The brunette was inside the bathroom, vomiting and Seungri outside, expecting Youngbae to get out of there soon.

If there's one thing that Seungri's party night taught, this thing is taking care of drunks. Or take care of yourself when you drink too much.

He started walking around the house looking for the kitchen, when he found it, he went to the refrigerator, picked up a jug of water and when he could find a glass, filled with water. Youngbae was probably very dehydrated, and water would help a lot.

 

He came back and didn't wait, went into the bathroom and saw the brunette on his knees, standing in front of the toilet. Not a good image.

 

"Take this, hyung" - the brunette was actually looking very bad and didn't seem to be listening, so Seungri decided to put the glass in the older man's mouth lightly, and Youngbae opened his mouth to drink.

 

"You need to sleep ..." Seungri lifted Youngbae and led him to his bedroom. A comforting feeling entered Seungri, the room was very tidy and smelled good ...

 

When he got close to the bed he did not even have to lie down Youngbae because he threw himself on the bed like it was a pool or something. Seungri watched him, he was all thrown into bed. He felt a little sorry for him,  he was very weak with the drinks. And he should know that, so why would he drink so much at Jiyong's engagement? Did he want to be a problem?

 

When Youngbae decided to lie in a trunk position, Seungri took advantage and fell into bed, which was not unnoticed by Youngbae.

 

" What are you doing?"

 

"I'm lying down"

 

"No ... go sleep with that boy" - Seungri barely even recognized who was speaking, his voice was still affected by the alcohol and seemed thicker than usual.

But even so, Seungri couldn't help laughing happily.

 

"No ... I'm going to sleep with you," he said, grinning widely and hugging Youngbae by the belly with one arm, with the brunette still turned to the opposite side.

 

How he was missing him. 

 

Now he could not lose another second away from this angry bear. He wanted them to be officially boyfriends, Seungri could not wait any longer. Well, if Youngbae had not asked to be in a relashionship until that moment, then Seungri would ask. Next day. No windings. (And it was better for Youngbae to accept it)

 

A silence formed and Youngbae was supposed to be asleep.

Soon Seungri would sleep, too. A good night's rest to have strenght to the next day.