3 Chapter

Laps of Love

They were in a restaurant, not too big but not too small. It was full of people . And the smell that came from the kitchen, just made people get even more hungry. Jiyong knew well the best places to have a date. Seungri and Youngbae were beautiful, and also Jiyong too. Anxiety entered on Jiyong's stomach. He could not wait to see how this meeting would be.

But at first it gave a good impression. On the way to the restaurant, Seungri and Youngbae exchanged a word or two and did not dare to fight, fulfilling their promises. Seungri was being a great gentleman, it was inevitable pay more attention to Seungri, because he himself was a center of attention. Youngbae felt like jealous, deep down, but said nothing, keeping his posture.

 

Upon arriving at the restaurant, the three have already made their requests, and then the food arrived. They ate appreciatively, feeling in the throat the wonderful taste of food.

 

Over time, they began to talk. First, Seungri talked a lot with Jiyong, and Youngbae simply paid attention to small details of the conversation. Jiyong always spoke with Youngbae, but he felt that it was like just to Youngbae don't feel alone, and not because Jiyong wanted to talk to him. But it was just jealousy. Jiyong just paid attention to Seungri because Seungri talked a lot.

 

After a while, Youngbae finally admitted that Seungri was a nice guy. He was funny, knew talk, and was  a gentleman. Youngbae even found himself laughing at some bull that Seungri said. But still, they had not yet talked to each other. Youngbae just watched , looking Seungri talk to Jiyong.

 

In fact, Seungri was doing Youngbae laugh a lot. First, he had thought to talk to Seungri just so he had more chance with Jiyong. But as soon as he saw how Seungri was, he felt the urge to speak for itself, simply because Seungri was a chatty person. Soon , Youngbae dared to speak with Seungri. As if the fight they had some time ago, it had not happened.

 

" So... Seungri... how old are you?" He asked, with a smile, looking straight to Seungri,  after he finish his sentence with Jiyong. Seungri was surprised by the sudden question, even more surprised that Youngbae was speaking to him ... directly.

 

"I am 25 ... " - Seungri did not feel safe to say something more, talkative as he was, could happen that him  say some and the two begin to fight. But Seungri didn't want that the conversation end there, because  Youngbae's voice was so sweet that gave no chances of Seungri to be so dry and ignorant. So, he just added " and you?"

 

" I am 28..." He replied, with that smiling eyes. Seungri realized at that moment how Youngbae was cute. 

 

Jiyong, just stood there, looking at the two talk, he didn't care, nor intruded in the conversation. He was happy that the two are talking, normal, for the first time, without killing each other.

 

" So I am the maknae here..." - Seungri said smilling.

 

Youngbae laughed and nodded . " Yeah yeah... and I am the oldest..." there was a silence, between them, until Youngbae added : " and I am the smallest too ... don't sounds fair..."

 

Seungri laughed a little and then he was smilling for a long time. He was happy because one of his enemies was now finally being nice, and not a cocky. And somehow, Seungri was paying attention only to his "enemie", putting aside Jiyong, which was just staring and eating happily.

 

"What's your real name?" - suddenly again, Youngbae asked. Seungri found that question awkward. How does he know that Seungri was not his real name? He was going to ask, but just didn't say anything. He even felt happier, because his "enemie" was trying to pull a conversation... completely different from the first Youngbae he met, who almost punched him in the face.

 

" It's Lee Seunghyun... and yours?" He also asked, trying to bring the conversation to a higher level. 

 

" Youngbae is my real name..." -  He said, with sincerity in his eyes. Seungri was amused, and in the end he found the name very cute.

 

" So do you have a nickname like me?"

 

" Taeyang " - Seungri smiled, the meaning of that name, deep down, seemed to be true.

 

Soon, the two were talking about what they liked to do, and telling stories of life they lived. Out of nowhere, it was no longer a date between enemies to win Jiyong's heart...  to be a meeting of good friends. 

Seungri remembered that moment, the previous words of Jiyong. 

" You don't know him at all... "

 Yeah, he was right. Seungri didn't know Youngbae at all.

 

After some time, Jiyong gave a sign of life. After all, he was sitting at the table too, would be inconvenient of him not to say anything. Once Jiyong started talking, Youngbae stopped. Jiyong didn't understand ... maybe Youngbae was angry with him? But why so suddenly?

 

" Excuse me... I'll go to the bathroom... " said Youngbae , rising from his chair and not looking back.

___________________________________________________________

The night was coming, and Youngbae had not returned from the bathroom. Jiyong started to get worried. And Seungri too, and honestly, he was more worried than Jiyong, for some reason. Seungri could feel a sad look from time to time when Youngbae was at the table. But first, he thought it was only a slight impression.

 

" I'll look for Youngbae ... stay here okay?" - Seungri said, standing up and looking at Jiyong with a smile. Jiyong realized how Seungri could be an option for him, he was handsome, gentleman, cool and still managed to be a friend of Youngbae. Youngbae could also be an option too, but he seemed a little out of the world that day.

 

Seungri went to the bathroom.

 

 Jiyong was alone now, sitting at the table, watching people. He looked at the dish, scratching it with the fork. Something was wrong with  Youngbae. 

" Maybe he's jealous again" ... he thought. 

And Jiyong stood there, thinking about the mess that was going on, until a certain person came and said quietly: 

 

"Are you alone, Jiyong?"

 

Jiyong lifted his head and came  to face a tall, handsome man , with a cute smile.

 

" Seunghyun?... " - he smiled, his eyes were shining. And he could tell that the latters eyes was feeling the same.