5 Chapter

Laps of Love

Jiyong was found. It was like he was in a totally different planet before he can return to his local planet, just by look at a face, hear a voice.

In front of him, the man talked and made ironic and bland jokes, but they did Jiyong laugh. In front of  him, a beautiful and gentle man. In front of him was the same man he met before, which had adventures together, between hugs, kisses and fights. But still, still lived within Jiyong. There in the heart.

And Jiyong kept his promises, strangely, but kept. The promise to never forget Seunghyun. And Jiyong did more than that, yet he loved Seunghyun. After a long time ... Jiyong thought he could have just deceived him and disappear, to never  return. But he was wrong. He returned with a bigger smile than before.

 

" It's been a while since you decided to leave me here and live in Londres"

 

" I didn't leave you. And I'm back. I still love you... There wasn't a day I didn't think about you. "

 

Jiyong smiled. He also knew well to use the words. And apparently, they were not invented words, not brought a lying tone with them.

 

"You keeped your promise?" 

 

Jiyong did not know what to say. He kept his promises. But at that time, he was in a meeting with two other guys. But two guys he loved, just as friends.

 

" Yes... Kinda..."

 

'I know you're in a meeting...With two guys." - Jiyong's heart stopped there. But what could he do? What Seunghyun wanted him to do? Be alone forever without making sure that he would come back?

 

" You are not ashamed to be sailing right?" - he said chuckling. Jiyong looked at him trying to understand. Well, it seemed like Seunghyun did not know the truth. But Jiyong would not have the work to say the truth. And besides... why the hell he though Bae and Ri were a couple?

 

" Yeah... They are my friends... to be honest  they called me..."

 

" I think I'll have to leave soon, before they come back. But I want us to talk later. I'll give you my number and maybe we can hang out and settle ... things ..."

 

Jiyong certainly would not deny that. And it would be good for them to settle things other day. Because that day things were very messy. And thinking about it, Jiyong was surprised that Seungri was taking a long time looking for Youngbae.

 

Seunghyun took from his pocket a pen. On the table was the napkins, which he took one and started writing in it. Soon, he had given to Jiyong, he looked and saw some numbers written on it, followed by a heart and " I love you". And in a blink of an eye, Seunghyun had disappeared. Jiyong still loved this weird way of his ex-boyfriend.

 

It was not long until Seungri and Youngbae reborn from the ashes. Seungri, who came first, sat next to Jiyong.

 

" You found him?" - Jiyong asked, but Seungri didn't even looked at him.

 

Jiyong received the answer when he saw Youngbae sitting in the chair, moving his eyes, not knowing where to look.

 

" Where were you? Why you disappear? And didn't even said nothing... Are you alright?"

 

" Sorry Ji... I was not ...feeling good... Maybe ..  because of the... food. " - Youngbae said slowly, looking at Seungri and then to Jiyong. At the same time, nervousness in his voice.

 

" Omg. I knew it! This place is so beatiful but consequently 0% of quality ! I think we should leave now..." - He just wanted that date to end soon. The two agreed. Not because the restaurant was bad. That was a lie that they both knew it was a big lie. But they agreed, because staying there in front of what had happened ... at what Seungri had dared to do ... it was very embarrassing. Somehow the three really seems to want the same thing... 

The three took their wallets from their pockets, and looked at each other. Who would pay the bill? Well, nothing fairer than split the bill into three. Jiyong took money from the two and lifted up, heading to pay the bill.

_________________________________________________________

 

On the way back, the three took a taxi. And the tension would continue if it was not because of Jiyong, who began to talk normally with them. Little did he know what was really going on. Seungri asked for God and Buddha to the taxi driver let Youngbae at home first. But... no.

 

" The taxi driver will leave me in my house first. Because well I can't stay alone here in this car with anyone... you know..." - Jiyong said jocking and looking at Youngbae and Seungri. Jiyong did not want to stay in the car, to keep his promise to Seunghyun. 

He saw the unsatisfy face that Seungri and Youngbae did.

 

" What? I though you two were friends now... Don't be childish!" - Jiyong said laughing. Yeah ,he didn't knew that they did that face because they literally kissed minutes ago.

 

Soon ,the taxi arrived at Jiyong's apartment . For the first time, Youngbae showed a bit of chivalry and paid the taxi driver, leaving Jiyong a little embarrassed by the sudden act.

 

" Thank You Bae... I'm going now... Bye Bae, Bye Ri... and take care you two... " - he said, kissing Bae and Ri's cheeks.  And then, Jiyong entered in his apartment, and the taxi started moving again.

 

~~~

 

The minutes were like hours for Seungri. He was about to say to the taxi driver to go faster. He was shaking with nervousness and didn't stop moving in the car seat. He looked completely out the window and his body was almost turning to the window as well. As if he wanted to try to avoid any contact with Youngbae. Seungri closed his eyes and just asked God to Youngbae not say anything. Seungri was so nervous that he was about to die on the spot. Soon, he began to move his mouth, as if trying to say something, but in fact he seemed to be praying. He just wanted Youngbae to not argue with him or something. Because after that rejected he gave in Seungri, it was to scare anyone.

Seungri blushed again when he realized that Youngbae was looking at him, realizing that Seungri was super nervous.

 

Seungri was relieved when he saw that they were getting close to his home. That nervousness began to disappear little by little .Seungri sat usually more relaxed. Nothing could happen at that time anyway. Nothing...

 

 

Suddenly, the car gives a sharp turn that even scrapes the tire. God might not be listening to Seungri's prayers  ... because the car turned to the left and consequently ... Seungri flew a little to the side, resting his hand on the thigh of Youngbae. 

 

Yup, Seungri a could jump out of the car already.

 

Youngbae just sighed, and chuckled to himself. What did Seungri be even more ashamed. It was not a big deal... but at that moment it made Seungri want to disappear.

 

" I'm sorry for it !" - the taxi driver said , really sorry.

 

The car came to the house of Seungri and he literally jumped out of the car. He took his wallet from his pocket, when Youngbae said:

 

" No no... I pay it ! " - He said with that cute smile that makes his eyes disappear . Seungri didn't know what to do, in fact he was frozen. He did not know he would hear  Youngbae's voice again, especially did not know Youngbae could be a gentleman with him. Youngbae gave the money to the taxi driver and started to look at Seungri.

 

" Thank ... you ... " - Seungri said, he wasn't embarassed nor shy.  He was lost ... again... looking at Bae's eyes.

 

There was a silence and the two was staring at each other for a long time. Seungri could tell Youngbae was still trying to understand things. But Seungri, he have just admitted to himself that he was having a big crush on Youngbae.

 

" See you... Seungri." - Youngbae said, before telling the taxi driver to move.

~

Seungri stood there on the sidewalk, staring at the car until it turned the corner. 

 

" See you... Youngbae."

___________________________________________________________

 

I hope I didn't ruined this story ;-;