12 Chapter

Laps of Love

Seungri woke up early that day but didn't get out of bed. It was not that he had slept badly, but the first time he had awakened, a huge happiness met him. It was the first time he had slept in Youngbae's house, and it was actually better than he could imagine. He was hugged with him, face to face, while the brunette slept. To Seungri that was so cute ... passionate.

For a few seconds Seungri put his great pride aside and wondered why Jiyong would trade Youngbae for that Choi SeungHyun. Even though Jiyong's fiancé was handsome, Youngbae for him was like ... a perfection, even with his flaws. And he actually thanked all the confusion between him, Youngbae and Jiyong. Maybe it was fate! Maybe destiny wanted him to be rejected by Jiyong, and Youngbae too, in the end the rejected ones would settle.

And that made Seungri happier than ever, with eager to live.

 

Seungri smiled broadly but with a little nervousness, remembering that it was that day that he would ask that jealous boy to be jis boyfriend. But Seungri was not afraid of his answer. It was as if he were going to ask to be  boyfriend if someone who he was already dating.

But would a treat increase the chances of a yes?

Thinking about it, Seungri carefully separated from Youngbae so he would not wake up. He got up and went into the kitchen, intending to cook something for the brunette.

Seungri remembered when he made cakes and another "banquet" for Youngbae when they met at his house. It was good nostalgia, even if it was something "recent."

But their future would be good too.

___________________________________________________________

 

Later, much later, too late, Seungri decided to go and wake up Youngbae. The brunette had been asleep for a long time, and the food Seungri had made for sure was already cold. But nothing that a microwave does not solve.

As he warmed Youngbae's breakfast , Seungri headed for the older's room.

And there he was, sleeping, with the sheets all messed up and the blanket lying on the floor.

 

"Bae ... Bae wake up ..." he said softly as he shaked the older slightly.

 

"Let me sleep ..." Youngbae answered in a very low voice. He took Seungri's arm to stop it from swaying, but didn't push it away. He kept his hand there as he went back to sleep.

 

"No, it's late ... and I made breakfast! If you don't eat it now, it will get cold" - the older man sighed and opened his eyes.

 

"My head hurts. What you did to me Seungri?" The brunette asked as he picked up his breakfast.

 

Seungri looked at the brunette with a murderous look, but then he undid it. Youngbae made it clear he didn't trust him. But Seungri would show him that he was an angel fallen from the sky.

 

"What I did?" I looked after a very annoying, stubborn, drunk man until he could sleep. But the alcohol made him forget it! " Seungri said, indirectly accusing Youngbae.

 

"Wow, that boy looked like a holy boy." Youngbae said, and Seungri could feel the bad mood in him, probably he was talking about Daesung and not about himself. Still jealous?

 

"Hyung, stop being jealous, he's just my friend!" Seungri said with a laugh.

 

"I've heard this before."

 

Seungri sighed and sat down next to Youngbae.

 

"I was going to walk around the streets for a while, what do you think?" Asked Seungri. In fact, that was the first step in his plan to get them dating. They would walk in a beautiful place, away from the people, and Seungri would make his proposal, and done, they would be happy for ever and ever.

 

"I think if you want to go, you go."

 

Seungri lost all emotion. He was starting to get angry. Yes, we all have changes in our personalities. But where was that romantic Youngbae? Because there in front of Seungri only had the old Youngbae: ignorant, annoying and quarrelsome.

 

But still beautiful.

 

"And you'll go with me, now eat this breakfast and stop being annoying!"

 

Youngbae tried to stay serious but ended up laughing.

___________________________________________________________

 

"Seungri ... come back here!" Shouted the brunette.

 

It was late, actually it was almost dark. Youngbae and Seungri had been walking in the streets for some time , talking about what was on their minds.

But Youngbae was different that day, Seungri always thought he was a cute gentleman. But at that very moment Seungri was starting to get angry with the brunette.

Not that it was a big thing, but the older was attacked!

 

"Seungri ... I was joking" - he said laughing as he tried to reach Seungri.

 

"No, you can go  with that er since you prefer him, but forget me forever!" He could be annoyed, but that was fun. They were like two puppies: in a moment they were sniffing each other; In the other biting.

 

Seungri decided to stop walking and sat on a bench in what appeared to be a square, but had a great view of the sunset.

 

"How dramatic ... I was joking." Youngbae began to run his hand over the back of Seungri's neck, caressing it until it reached his shoulders, where he rested his arm. " I prefer you, you hottie. Did you knew that you're handsome? "

 

Seungri almost smiled. Almost. He liked to pretend to be angry, and it would be good to see how far Youngbae would go so that Seungri would forgive him.

 

"I know I'm beautiful, but I don't think you prefer me."

 

"Hmm ... But I do it, my love ... My beautiful ... my panda" - said the elder as if talking to a cute animal, while giving several moths kisses on the cheek and the neck of Seungri.

 

Seungri was totally embarrassed, he had several people looking at them; Some smiling; Others just watching.

 

"You're attacked today hyung." Seungri said when the older man stopped with his pampering.

 

"It's just because I'm happy today." Suddenly they were looking at the sunset.

 

" Why?"

 

"Because you're here with me." - replied the brunette looking at the youngest, with that brilliant smile that illuminated Seungri's day, that smile that was the inspiration of Seungri every day. It had become an addiction.

 

"Youngbae ... I wanted to ask you something." - Seungri planned to ask Youngbae , and all this time he didn't have to worry or be anxious in ahead of time, but he was getting nervous, and he was afraid the words would not come out.

 

"Really? I wanted to ask you something too, but you say it first."

 

Seungri swallowed and took a deep breath, trying to calm down. There was no apparent reason for him to be so nervous, but it was almost impossible not to.

 

"I wanted ... I like you ..." Youngbae smiled, "and ... I do not know ..."

 

" Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Youngbae interrupted.

 

Seungri looked at the brunette and was caught by his smile. The two stared at each other for a long time, Youngbae smiling sweetly and Seungri ... Seungri was lost in the eyes of the love of his life.

~~

Seungri could not be happier. Now he had a boyfriend, a person to share his life with. He had such a good feeling when he was near of Youngbae, as if the brunet was his soul mate, the right person, and not just a platonic love.

He was ashamed of the fact that he was going to ask him to date with no ring, no statement ... somehow the heaven were in Seungri's favor, since Youngbae was the one who proposed everything.

 

He looked at the older man, who was lying down, his head resting on Seungri's lap. Under a beautiful tree, feeling the wind ... an unforgettable day for him.

 

 

"I remember when you used to be afraid of me ... good times." Seungri laughed. It was half truth and half lie, Youngbae was a bit ghastly, but Seungri was not far behind.

 

And now knowing the real Youngbae, Seungri considered himself a little cape.

 

"I've never been afraid of you ... look at your size!" He said, mockingly at Youngbae, when he felt a bite in his belly.

 

"You're kinda fat now " Youngbae chuckled, but stopped laughing when Seungri started punching him. "Ai, aii , aiii"

 

"AUU YOU'RE HURTING ME!" Seungri shouted as Youngbae squeezed his hands as a defense.

The people in the place passed by, looking at them strangely, but Seungri didn't care. The truth is that when he was with Youngbae, nothing else seemed to be important, he forgot everything and everyone: he only had time for the brunette.

And was not this how it should be? Like in fairy tales.

A love maybe forbidden, but only in the eyes of other people.

In Seungri's eyes it was unconditional love.

 

As the two calmed down, Seungri lost a little time looking at his finger, which carried a ring, the ring that proved how much they loved each other, and the ring that proved they had many adventures ahead of them.

 

But as a good pessimist, Seungri could not help doubting a lot of things, and fearing that one day they would break up. Or that no one would accept their relashionship. Or that they would suffer bullying.

 

Or that Jiyong would killed them.

 

But he looked at the older, and he felt that none of it mattered.

He was happy now, a long time waiting for his half of the orange, now that he found it, nothing would ruin it.

 

" Thank You for staying with me yesterday" 

 

" You was a mess yesterday. But you needed my help . You can't deny it. "

 

" Yeah... I can't..." - he chuckled.

 

"Bae ... may I ask you something?" - asked the youngest while carressing the older.

 

"I prefer it when you call me hyung ..."

 

"But we're boyfriends now, why do I have to call you hyung?" 

 

"You don't have to ... if you don't want ." - Youngbae replied in a low and sad voice.

 

Seungri laughed passionately.

 

"HYUNG ... promise me something?"

 

Youngbae's eyes met Seungri's.

 

"Promise you'll never leave me ... and even if you leave , promise you'll remember me ..."

 

Youngbae got up from Seungri's lap to sit in front of him, still staring at him.

 

"I will not promise you that ... because that's what's going to happen anyway. I'm not leaving you...  there's still a lot of things that I want to do with your body." He replied with a different smile and Seungri was quickly ashamed for a few seconds. Then he laughed to himself, Youngbae always showed himself to be a decent man. And he was. But Seungri convinced himself that he was very hot and that was the reason for the old man's nastyness.

 

He moved closer to Youngbae and gave him a passionate and delicate kiss, until the brunette deepened the kiss, proving the texture of his boyfriend's tongue.

 

After a few minutes of frilly kisses, the two of them looked at each other.

 

"I love you" they said in unison.

___________________________________________________________
 
It's short and don't have so much things in this chapter, since it's the penult chapter, I decided to put all in the last xD ( So the last it's not coming soon x.x). I'm sorry if you didn't liked this chapter, but I think that is kinda cute and fluffy.
 
Like in fairy tails...
 
and now they're dating! What Jiyong will think? 
 
 
 
Thank you for reading this :)