6 Chapter

Laps of Love

Seungri woke a little confused. Last night he swore he was in love with Youngbae, that was hooked on that mouth and those eyes, and wanted to touch that muscular body. But the next morning, he felt weird, maybe even sorry. It was as if he was throwing all his effort for Jiyong up. And he don't even know if it was worth.

Seungri hated waking up with the head full of thoughts. He hated making decisions. But now it would be necessary.

And in the end, he ended up trying to forget Youngbae, trying to believe it was just a  passenger crush...

Seungri rose lazily from the bed and went to the bathroom to wash his face. When looking in the mirror, he felt a little bad. He was feeling normal in appearance ... but could not help to feel unwanted. And he was struggling with himself why the hell he was thinking it.

Yes, it was because of Youngbae. That boring guy who didn't respond to his kiss. And besides, Seungri could only remember that he was being rejected by Jiyong for so long ... he needed someone who wanted him too ... to think he was attractive in both aspects: appearance and personality.

 

 He closed the tap and left the bathroom and went back to the room.

He lay down again and began to think .

 

"Who Jiyong will choose? ..." He thought. His  fear was that he was rejected again.

And so, he wondered for a long time who Jiyong could choose. Seungri was anxious and didn't know when Jiyong would say anything about it.

 Maybe he could have told me something by message..." he began to feel the goose bumps just by thinking. He sought the phone on the bed and when he found didn't lost time to look the mailbox. Sure enough, Jiyong had sent a message ... But still was not the answer he wanted.

 

"Hey Ri, how are you? Yesterday the date was very good and you made me laugh a lot. And I was also happy that you struggled to talk with Youngbae ... who knows you can be friends right? But I need to give the answer ... I made up my mind and I'm not goofing off ... can you please come to my house today? Youngbae will not be here ... Kisses. "

 

Seungri felt his heart echo and tensed to read the message. Anxiety rose up his throat and a desire to move was inevitable. Perhaps he had been a little nervous, but he was still confident. However, outside this confidence, he began to blur again ... If Seungri was chosen, Youngbae probably would be very sad ... at what Seungri seen the night before in the restaurant, Youngbae really liked Jiyong.

 

Seungri began to feel a little guilty and sorry for Youngbae, he came to think even to give up everything and let the two be happy ... But no, he could not do it for someone he met a day ago. And besides, he did not even know if Jiyong would actually reject Youngbae.

 

Eager as he was, didn't even bother to awnser Jiyong. He rushed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once over, he was practically running to the room, but with careful to not fall to the ground. He tried his best clothes for the day, shorts and a casual shirt would be a good idea. He dressed hurriedly and left his house, did not even worry to check the windows.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

Seungri arrived at the Jiyong's apartment . At the gate, he  just looked at the doorman, which opened it without hesitating, theyhad known each other since Seungri and Jiyong meetings.

 

He took the elevator and felt surprised he wasn't nervous and anxious as before, it was really weird. But he didn't care tho, just put in his head that he was sleepy. The elevator stopped and Seungri took just one step forward, Jiyong's room was right next to the elevator. He rang the bell and felt normal, maybe that was a good thing, maybe a good feeling ...

~

Jiyong heard the doorbell ring. He knew who it was. He began to feel shaky. He already knew everything ... what to say and even dared to already think about the reactions that Seungri could have. He wished for a few seconds he had never gotten anyone this mess, not Seungri or Youngbae or himself.
 
He opened the door and saw a Seungri a little different ... Strange ... He saw the other smile showing his teeths, as always, but he knew thay Seungri's smile went beyond that. He knew his reaction when they met, knew Seungri turned a idiot whenever he saw Jiyong.
 
Soon, the two were sitting on the couch, and Jiyong wasted no more time.
 
"Seungri I told you I've made my decision right? I think ... I shouldn't have put Youngbae in this mess, I should just say No to him already ... -. Seungri smiled half part because it meant he would be choosing Seungri, and partly because he thought how sad Youngbae would be now -. I like him a lot and I like you too ... I was very happy to see you being so nice yesterday... I have to thank you for.. all you did for me. - fact Jiyong was winding but Seungri did not bother, however, Jiyong was finally  realizing the things he did for his lover.
- So I made my decision ... - Jiyong looked right into the eyes of Seungri and put a hand on the shoulder of the same. - Sorry, Ri ...
 
Seungri stood there, looking at Jiyong. It had taken him by surprise ... He could not think straight, but something was different. Why he was not sad or angry because of that? Maybe he was already envisioning this?
 
"You was playing with me all this time ? - Seungri decided to say, pretending to be angry, but he wasn't at all.
 
"I didn't played with you. I would never do that! I was ... confused ..."
 
"I see ... So ... you did not choose me ... and what you told me ... did not choose Youngbae too ..."
 
"Yes ... I'm sorry ... I have other plans and was finally able to put them in order ... don't be mad with me ... I love you so much" - Jiyong said.
 
They stared at each other that way. Seungri understood why he would have loved Jiyong  all this time. He was a sweet person after all. He could not get angry with him even if he wanted.
 
"Actually ... I'm not angry ... I'm glad you decided yourself ... and I think that maybe ...  I was also a bit confused too ..." - Seungri said looking away.
 
"How confused ...?" - Jiyong asked curious and surprised.
 
"I'm just ... I think now... I like someone ... else."
 
"So you never loved me for real?" - Jiyong asked and Seungri couldn't decipher his feelings for his face.
 
"Of course I loved! I've always loved! But ... it's just ... I met a person ..." -Jiyong smiled.
 
"And this person ... is cool?" - Jiyong said with a teasing smile. He was with a game in mind.
 
"I think so ..." - Seungri wondered why Jiyong was asking it so suddenly.
 
"... And is pretty?"
 
"Of course" - he smiled passionately. Little did he know he would be today with Jiyong there in the apartment, talking about his crush.
 
"... And she or he likes you too?"
 
"I don't know ... I guess no ..." - said lowering his gaze.
 
"And that person ... - began to hold a giggle that was about to exit - his name is ... Youngbae?" - Could not hold the laughter.
 
"HELL NO! HYUNG!" - He pretended to be offended and angry by the question. But he wasn't again. He was an actor after all, could hide the answer for a while.
 
Jiyong felt good because Seungri was having a new crush. Less bad, he thought it would be a scandal, actually was good for both ...
 
"Speaking of him ... what did he did when you told him?"
 
Jiyong looked at Seungri a little disbelieving that the maknae was wondering about Youngbae ... it just made Jiyong doubt further of the panda's intentions.
 
"I don't know ... when I said, he interrupted me with a voice a little low ... saying that everything was fine. And he said that perhaps he would find someone else ... And after that, he left .. . and I do not know if he was angry or ... happy ...? " - Said Jiyong, thinking deeply about the reaction of Youngbae.
 
"Do you think if I talk to him, he would treat me as normal as yesterday?" - Seungri said smiling, a little shy with the question.
 
"Hm ... I see that someone liked the " friendship " right ? - Jiyong said and laughed a little, tickling Seungri, poking it with his finger. - I told you you didn't know him at all!"
 
"No need to throw it on my face" - said Seungri while laughing a little embarrassed.
 
"Maybe yes ... maybe no... He is a little unpredictable ...." - Jiyong said after some time.
 
Seungri just looked at him and understood ... He wouldn't dare to take an initiative with Youngbae. He tried to take one last night and it didn't end very well. So it would be better to let time pass and look for new people, he knew Youngbae would never seek him for his own reasons.