1 Chapter

Laps of Love

"Seungri, he's just my friend !"

 

Seungri felt his pain go away, but only at that time. He felt that those words weren't sure of themselves. By the way, all reasons led Seungri to doubt everything. Sometimes, Seungri just wish he could get into the minds of people in order to know the truth. But what he could really do? He didn't know. But let go, or just ignore ,it was something that Seungri couldn't do for a long time. Yes, he could not for long. But, oddly enough, he managed, after fights and complaints about the fact, he let go, trying to believe the words of the person in front of him.

 

" I'll pretend to believe." that's what he said, and in fact, he would try to believe, but self-comfort was something Seungri did not like to do. That kind of person who loves to be taken care of by someone else.

 

" I really mean it ! He's my friend since I was a child! " - Seungri could hear clearly the voice , quiet but still angry.

 

"What does he have that I do not? I mean... he is not at all attractive! It's because he has some more muscles? He is so boring that I ..."

 

" You don't know him at all..." - Seungri stopped, trying to find a second meaning in those words. He was getting paranoid. Love was making him crazy. Jiyong was driving him crazy.

 

"... That means you choose him?" Seungri said, his eyes fixed with a sad look.

 

The other raised his head, looked at the ceiling with a heavy look, tooking a deep breath.

 

" Seungri, just gives me time. Just."

Seungri then felt a little guilty, he was making Jiyong get confused. By the way, there were nothing to worry about, Jiyong was just indecisive, but Seungri knew that in the end, he would be the winner, because to him, he was much more interesting than that piece of person with muscles.

 

"I will give you. But think about it with love, okay? I love you." -He said quietly and smoothly. Love was a word which Seungri did not feel unsafe to say ... sometimes because he loved too much, or at other times because he did not love at all.

 

" I love you too."

 

 Seungri turned and walked to the door, opened it and withdrew. He knew that those words were not true, at least not true the way he wanted.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

"Youngbae, he's just my friend" 

 

And yet again, Jiyong gave the same excuse ever. The excuse which Youngbae chafed just by hearing.

 

"The friend you spend so much time that you forget the whole world ..."

 

"The whole world means you?"

 

"Why do not you give me a chance? I can make you happy. I'm ugly to you? or boring? But we're friends for so long ..."

 

"Of course not ! Honestly, I think you're beautiful, and very sweet and nice ..." - Youngbae was right, he and Jiyong were best friends and they were so close. But It could not pass it. Really , Jiyong did think that Youngbae was handsome, but his heart was already of someone else.

 

Upon hearing that, Youngbae  approached on Jiyong, with the intension of leaving a kiss on him. But unfortunately, Jiyong walked away.

 

Youngbae put his hands on his head, feeling a mental pain. He was getting paranoid. Love was making him crazy. Jiyong was driving him crazy.

 

" Just give me a time to think..."

 

Again, give him a time to think. Seriously, Jiyong took years to think, and nothing so far. Jiyong made Youngbae's self-esteem fall, as if he was not good enough. And even worse, he would be losing to a guy who is not quite half of what he thinks.

Youngbae felt the will to fight and drop all the rage... But he didn't .Youngbae was always a person stressed, mad and angry, but always pretended to be sweet, more to be a sociable person and not a er with people. Although he wasn't, but people could have this impression of him. 

 

" Okay, if you want to think forever... I respect you." - He said ironically, but Jiyong could see a bit of pain in his eyes and in his voice. Turning slowly, Jiyong could see him leaving .

 

__________________________________________________________

 

Jiyong felt bad. Bad for not knowing what to do, and especially bad because he was doing two people he loved  so much, suffer.

Every day, they were trying to climb a bit of level and win Jiyong's heart, but Jiyong was always undecided. And yeah, this indecision always made the two guys become jealous and , and consequently, hating each other. Jiyong was sad about it. Youngbae and Seungri hated each other, but did not even known each other, never exchanged even a "Hello" or something. 

 

At least they didn't fight. Jiyong thought. 

But it was almost, Jiyong always had to hear the two speak evil of each other, and if Jiyong defended, jealousy increased. Jiyong was getting tired of it. He definitely did not want to be among this mess. But what should he do? Well, with the time he know he would have to choose. So he decided to give a chance for one of them, and an awkward idea appears in his mind.