2 Chapter

Laps of Love

Seungri was lying in his bed comfortably, shirtless and using his Instagram. The day was being relaxing for him, despite everything that had happened.

Seungri's self-esteem was great, he always though that he was a beautiful person. And the comments on his photos on Instagram just prove it. He was a famous guy ... not so much ... but more than the normal guys.

 

When he was about to post a picture, he remembered something that was prickling in his head for hours.

 

" You don't know him at all..." 

 

What that was supposed to mean? Seungri didn't know Youngbae, really. But honestly, he didn't want to. For him, Youngbae was boring, pathetic, and a guy who thinks that he's the best.

Despite the fact that Youngbae also liked Jiyong. Seungri just hated Youngbae, for being so ridiculous at first sight. 

But talking about first sight, Seungri always felt unsure as to the appearance. He had self-esteem, yes. But at least, at the appearance, he admitted to himself that he was not good enough for Youngbae ,who had muscles, defined abs and a y look. And Seungri always told himself that it was no big deal. Appearance is no big deal. And he knew Jiyong wouldn't  pick someone because of the appearance.

 

 When Seungri left his long thoughts, he caught himself looking Youngbae's instagram. He almost hit himself by idiocy, why he would look someone's Instagram that he hates? It did not make sense. And then he found himself again looking at Youngbae's pics. Seungri chuckled to himself when he saw that Youngbae was a little famous too. 

 

"How can someone so annoying  have this much of likes?" He thought to himself. He exited  and was about to post a picture again when he gets a call. 

 

"Seungri?" - His heart raced as he heard that beloved voice.

 

" Jiyong !" - He said, in the most passionate voice possible.

 

" I want to make a proposal. Can you see me now in the central park?" - Jiyong's voice was so sweet, calm and sure of himself that Seungri's heart was beating even harder. Does this proposal would be the proposal for a dating, marriage? His smile expanded just by thinking.

 

" Sure !" - he awnsered, smiling to himself.

 

" Okay. See you there! "

__________________________________________________________

 

Seungri reached the park, dressed in a white shirt, blue jeans and totally fragrant. After all, it was a date with Jiyong. He looked around and found no Jiyong. Well, in dates, someone always late, so he decided to sit on a bench, next to a beautiful tree. The place was practically empty, and he could see only one person away, wearing a black tank top and white pants. Certainly he was a man. He wondered what the man was doing there, sitting alone. Maybe he was waiting for someone ...

 

Seungri watched the man for about 10 minutes. He seemed impatient. Once Seungri looked away, he saw Jiyong coming. He smiled and his eyes lit up when they saw how cute Jiyong was. Once he was heading to Jiyong, he was surprised when Jiyong suddenly waved to the man in black, sitting on the bench far from there. Surprised even more when the black man stood up, heading toward Jiyong.  It was not that he didn't want any hassle in their date, but it was like that the man was also waiting for Jiyong too.

The attention that Seungri was giving for the man in black didn't last long, when he came to Jiyong, Seungri gave a hug in him, and felt his expensive perfume smell.

 

"What is he doing here?" - It was a voice that Seungri had never heard before, a young voice, and by his tone, he could tell that it was a little angry.

 

Seungri left the hug and turned to face  with an unpleasant person. Youngbae. It was the first time they had had contact with each other. And actually it was not very good.

 

" What is HE doing here?" Seungri said, pointing to Youngbae, which looked at Seungri from low to up. From that moment Jiyong already realized that things would get a little heavy.

 

"So you are the Seungri?" - He disparagingly said, crossing his arms.

 

" Yes I am, and who are you? Can you please leave me alone with my boyfriend?" - Seungri said loud and clear, teasing Youngbae, he knew it would be a straight shot in him. So straight that Jiyong looked at Seungri a little confused and surprised at what he had just said.

 

"Your boyfriend?" - Youngbae laughed - "Do you really think you're the best?

 

"No, you think that you're the best!"- Seungri responded with an angry expression.

 

"Bae and Ri, stop fighting..." Jiyong tried to interrupt, but the two did not listen to him. All Jiyong could do was look at side to side, watching the two argue for no reason.

 

" I think I'm the best? No no ... You came saying that Jiyong is your boyfriend, and he did not even decided yet ... what do you say about that huh? Do you really think he's going to choose a stupid ugly guy?" - 

Teased Youngbae, his face was a few centimeters away from Seungri's face, Youngbae with those dark eyes, looking directly at the Seungri, as if they were about to fight in an octogne.

 

Seungri felt a little afraid at first, he had never fought like this before, and he knew that at any moment he and Youngbae could kick each other asses. But he would not show fear, not while Jiyong was there. That man thing. 

 

" And you think he will choose a bastard like you? So tell us Jiyong, who you will choose! "

 

Seungri said, looking at Jiyong, which was just watching the scene in fear that things got worse. The plan worked, in fact, he said that just to push Youngbae off him  without having to make physical contact. And of course, physical contact could become in a punch or something.

 

Jiyong sighed before awnser : " That's what I came to talk to you guys, your little childrens... I have a proposal to make."

Well, at least It had calmed things for a while. The two were now quiet, with all their attention focused on Jiyong.

 

" I will choose... after a date. "

They seemed to like the idea, but Jiyong knew that reaction would not last long.

 

" A date between me, and you two, together."

 

Youngbae chockled, disbelieving what Jiyong had proposed.

 

" You're kidding ... right?" - he said looking to Jiyong, which was obviously not kidding.

 

" AND I will only choose, if you two be NICE to each other!" - he added.

 

Youngbae only shook his head and walked around, still disbelieving. Seungri, in turn, seemed to accept the proposal, he would be able to hold and not to fight with Youngbae, of course, he would do anything to win Jiyong's heart.

 

" If you do not accept, I will choose Seungri. " - He said to Youngbae, mocking. Seungri smiled, thinking that it might actually be a possibility. But clearly, Youngbae would not make things so easy.

 

 Youngbae looked at him with an angry face, and Jiyong could only laugh at his own joke. In the end, Youngbae accepted the proposal. He would just have to win Jiyong's heart, overshadowing the Seungri and ignoring the urge to hit that Panda face.