7 Chapter

Laps of Love

Time went by very fast, and Seungri had not even realized it. His life since then was very boring. He went out a few times with Jiyong but was already some time since he saw him, he was already dating another man. Seungri didn't date, didn't had , didn't kiss. His self-esteem was already going off deep end.

It was Saturday and the sun was burning, and he was standing on a counter next to a girl probably fighting the urge to fall on the floor and sleep. Could not fail to see that the shopping was a little empty for a Saturday, but couldn't complain, working as a salesman in a clothing store did not seem very nice tho. In fact he was not really working, he was voluntarily because his sister would have some appointments that day and need some help in the store.

He looked at the clock and saw that his time was almost over. Had not sold anything to anyone yet, although the clothes were wonderfully beautiful and the price was great, the people not even entered the store.

There were two more sellers in the store, but the two were in the bathroom, probably switching to leave. Pretty soon Seungri would close the shop and go to the "great" news for his sister that no one entered in the shop.

He couldn't avoid and dropped down a bit on the counter and began to take a nap.

 

 

The nap was so good but the sound of hangers get down caught his attention. There was a person looking at some clothes in the store. It was probably no employee. And strangely it looked familiar. He looked at his hair a little and hurried to the person.

 

"Hello, sorry for the delay to serve you, you need some help?" - Seungri said in his formal voice. He was proud to be able to speak like that without stammering. He rarely spoke that way.

 

"Actually I'm looking for ..." - The man stopped looking the clothes and turned to meet with the employee , for distinguished, couldn't finish his sentence to drop a smile.- "Seungri!"

 

Seungri felt on the ground literally. It was Youngbae. It had been a long time since the two were not seen since Seungri decided to move on. He did not know if he still had some kind of crush on him. At the moment he only  knew he was starting to get embarrassed because Youngbae appeared at that time.

 

"Youngbae ... how long ..." - Seungri said with a sheepish smile.

 

"True ... Do you work here?"

 

"Just for today ... My sister works here and she wanted a help."

 

"Oh ..." - Youngbae said and then looked at Seungri for a few seconds and started to get embarrassed too, oddly enough. He turned quickly to look at the clothes. "So ... you can help me pick out an outfit? ... I'm not very good at these things ..."

 

Seungri smiled. He was not good at these things but ironically was well dressed, as always.

"Of course ... you want me to show you some pants and shirts?" - He said trying to be formal but again failed, was very embarassing and he couldn't help but start laughing a little embarrassed.

 

" What?" - Youngbae laughed too, as if Seungri's laughter was contagious.

 

"Nothing, it's ... I'm embarassed"

 

"Embarassed of what? - he laughed -. Just help me already."

 

__________________________________________________________

 

"So ... will you go to a date?" - Seungri asked. By the way, he had already lost a bit of his shyness. It had been a long time he did not talk to someone who was not so close. Seungri tried to not remember the last time he saw Youngbae, to not distract himself and ruin everything.

 

"I'm thinking of going out with some friends tonight ..." - said the other looking at the clothes Seungri had left on a counter. "This shirt is cool."

 

"The dressing room is here beside ..."

 

"Oh ... okay ... you come with me?"

 

Seungri was surprised by the request of the other but not denied. His company was nice anyway.

 

The two went to the dressing room next door. The store now had two more girls looking at the women's clothing but the sleepy girl was already serving them.

Youngbae entered the dressing room with a pants and a shirt in his hands. Seungri saw that he had a good taste for clothes. He sat in an armchair outside and felt a little uncomfortable with the silence that had formed there.

Some tasters had doors and others had only curtains. Youngbae was in one with red curtains.

Youngbae pulled the curtains wearing the shirt and the pants of the store. Seungri looked and was surprised. It had been more good in him than he could imagine.

" What do you think?" - Asked Youngbae.

 

All Seungri wanted to say was that he had been very hot and beautiful, but it was better not. "It's really cool, you have a good taste."

No, it wasn't talk of salesman. He really thought all this.

 

"Thank you ..." - Youngbae said and went back to the dressing room.

 

Seungri stood up and began to walk a little. He stopped a little beside of the provider where Youngbae was. He looked a bit and saw that it had a large gap between the curtain and the wall of the dressing room from that angle. Seungri thought that one day it could be a problem for the store. But at the time, it was not at all. He saw half of Youngbae's body, which was taking off the store's shirt to put his own. Seungri could not look away. It has always been like that. Even if he were not a ert, see Youngbae shirtless again was like eating great food after so long. He looked a little down and saw that he was already with his own pants. He wailed because he could not see him in his underwear.

Youngbae suddenly came out of the dressing room and Seungri pretended to be simply looking at the ground and thinking about life.

 

"Hm ... I think I'll take these two here ..." Youngbae said smiling.

 

"Oh ... okay, come here" - Seungri withdrew from tasters and headed toward the box, and Youngbae followed him instantly.

 

Seungri took the clothes and removed their seals. He saw Youngbae took money from his wallet, and was impressed with the amount of money he had in inside. Not that Seungri was interested ... but pleased him some men with a few more money.

Youngbae gave him the money and Seungri began to look for the change. When he saw that he didn't had the notes required for the change, he began to despair. He searched in the counter for a fifty dollars, and didn't found not even a twenty. He looked to Youngbae and reddened.

 

"Sorry ... you don't have other notes? I do not have the right change for that ..."

 

Youngbae looked in his wallet and saw that only had notes of 100. All.

 

"Ah ... I don't have ... - Youngbae put  wallet in his pants. - Do not worry ... you can keep it with you ..." - he said smiling.

 

Seungri was ashamed even more. What Youngbae was thinking?

 

"But it's fifty dollars!"

 

"No problem ... you can stay with it." - Youngbae smiled sweetly.

 

" Are you sure?" - Seungri was not planning to ask more questions than this. If Youngbae wanted to give him 50 dollars ... who would deny?

 

"Absolute -.. He said. Seungri looked deep into his eyes. He was such a gentleman. He realized that Youngbae was with an expression of who had just remembered something -... Oh, Seungri ... You want to go with me tonight ? "

 

Seungri felt his heart beat a little faster. Youngbae would be inviting him to a date ... well, not a date, because it would be with his friends ... And it was a little embarrassing to Seungri. He did not want to go out with Youngbae's friends itself. He could make friends with anybody, but everything related to Youngbae was a little embarrassing.

 

"Actually ... I wanted to stay home today ...- Youngbae made a disappointed expression and Seungri in the same second regretted having said no. - Don't get me wrong ... it's because I do not want to bother you and I feel that we are not too close ... "

 Seungri was nervous waiting for Youngbae's response.

 

"If we are not close it's your fault." - Youngbae said looking at Seungri, and clearly he was a little offended.

 

"Why my fault?"

 

"I just invited you to be a little "Closer" and you denied in my face."

 

Seungri felt that Youngbae was scolding him. But still, he smiled, because he had invited Seungri not for please, but because he wanted to be closer. But what could he do now to Youngbae  don't be offended?

 

"I'm sorry I'm sorry! But we can see each other tomorrow, what do you think?" - He said, smiling like a child.

 

"I guess I don't want it"

 

Seungri frowned at the answer. Youngbae was a rude.

 

He heard a laugh coming from the brunette. He knew he was laughing of his face. But still, he found it cute. What was more cute was that laughter of Youngbae.

 

"I'm kidding - said through a small laugh.- Where we meet then?"

 

"Hm... maybe in my house? I don't have money"

 

"And what about those 50 dollars that I just gave to you?"

 

"I want to save it for important things"

 

Youngbae smiled.

 

"Hm ... smart. But you know what? - Seungri looked at Youngbae.- You have not told me thank you already."

 

Seungri laughed out loud.

 

" Thank you thank you! "

 

"Ur welcome ... But ... what will we do at your home?"

 

Seungri felt a little angry. Why so many questions? Just say yes! He was willing to answer that he would hold Youngbae in his bed. But he did not. Actually he was not going to do it anyway.

 

"We can play video games, watch movie ... don't know ... I live alone so we can do anything we want." - Seungri said innocently without realizing he had said something a little erted. For his luck Youngbae did not notice the malice and let it go.

 

Seungri gave his phone number to Youngbae so that they could combine better later. Seungri then saw that only the two were in the store. He should close it immediately. The two said goodbye  and Youngbae left the store with a bag of clothes on hand. Seungri watched him and realized what had just happened. Youngbae WERE GOING TO HIS HOME TOMORROW. He felt butterflies in his stomach and was nervous. He took the store keys and left, closed it and felt tired. Seungri could not even think straight. He needed to rest, because tomorrow he would have an adrenaline rush in his heart. He still had a crush on Youngbae. He didn't know what would happen in tomorrow.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

This was a bad update I know. But I don't like to wait so much to update. I'm a little lazy and since my creativity is 0 now I don't know when I will update again but thank you if you're reading this. I hope I didn't ruined this story at all ²