4 Chapter

Laps of Love

Seungri was really worried about Youngbae. And  was confused, too. Why suddenly he was worrying so much about someone who was like an enemy? And why the hell he was thinking more in Youngbae than Jiyong? 

Seungri was thinking about these things, while walking to the bathroom.

Maybe that was the Jiyong's plan since from the beginning. Maybe his plan was to make the two become friends, as if he already knew that Seungri would end up having a crush on Youngbae. And it just made Seungri get even more confusing.

 

Seungri caught himself thinking how Youngbae was cute and handsome, even though he was a little small. And besides, he was a nice man, very romantic and gentle. Seungri expectations lowered enough to think about these things. Maybe he did not have chances with Jiyong. But what was even weird was that Seungri didn't care. He did not want to compete with anyone anymore. And he even found out that Jiyong was just playing with them. It seems that the table turned.

 

Once he got to the bathroom, he opened the door. Youngbae was there, shirtless, washed face, looking into the mirror. Seungri did not understand one bit what he was doing there for so long, looking in the mirror, shirtless, in a public restroom. But he can not help but observe Youngbae's body , tanned skin, strong, those tattoos and that muscled chest. Seungri loved chest. And Youngbae's  looked so attractive to him.

 

Seungri was so fascinated being a ert, looking at Youngbae's body, that he did not realize he was in the middle of the door, standing like an idiot. And even worse, Youngbae was looking at him by the mirror.

 

- What do you want?- He said, looking in the mirror.

 

Something in Youngbae made  Seungri a little more cautious. Seungri says everything that came in his head, and at that moment what he most wanted to say was "I want your body on mine," but somehow he managed to say something decent.

 

 "I can not use the bathroom?" - He said, and Youngbae chuckled . It made sense though, because he was in a public bathroom. 

 

"Are you okay? You are here for a long time ... We were worried..." - Seungri said with a sweet voice, standing at Youngbae's side now.

 

" We? " - Youngbae said, smirking and looking at Seungri, this time directly.

Seungri felt embarrassed. He didn't  have to revealed it. But at the same time, he felt safe, as if what he had said was a good thing, because  Youngbae's smile seemed to have liked to have heard that.

 

" Y-you didn't awnsered my... question. " - he said, trying to put his shyness aside. Was very hard to talk with him, just the two of them.

 

Youngbae sighed. " I am okay ... I'm just here because, I wished you to be alone with Jiyong ... " - he said, looking at the sink right in front of him. Seungri feel sadness in his eyes. 

 

" Why would you want that?" - he asked , curiosity hit him.

 

Youngbae looked at Seungri. " Because... he was right, you're nice and all. You deserve him.." -  He said with such sincerity in his voice that Seungri did not find words to answer. In fact, he did not even try. He was again focused on being a ert and stare at  Youngbae's mouth. It was so kissable. Youngbae was kissable. Those eyes. And now he was vulnerable, Seungri was very sorry for Youngbae, all he wanted to do was give him a kiss and throw all that sadness out.

 

" Stop asking. And stop looking at me this way" - Youngbae was looking to Seungri by the mirror this time. Suddenly Seungri felt embarassed again.

 

 

" Why you're shirtless?" - Seungri asked, to break the silence.

 

Youngbae was taken aback. Not even he knows why. " ... I don't know"

 

" You're not so hot..." - Seungri murmured, more to himself. But loud enough to Bae hear .

 

Youngbae sighed. " I don't remember asking you something, your ugly ty!" -Seungri felt a little scared thinking that from that moment they would fight. But no, Seungri could see a small smile on Youngbae's face, so he knew he was joking. So he was too. Youngbae was extremely hot to him to be honest. He couldn't help but laugh.

 

" We are friends now?" Seungri said, happily.

 

" Nope. " Youngbae awnsered, laughing to himself. " Please , give me my shirt..." - Youngbae asked, pointing to the shirt, which was on the other sink, near of Seungri. He took the shirt and when Youngbae tried to catch it, Seungri lifted it up, so then Youngbae would not be able to pick up.

 

" You really want to me punch your face don't you?" 

 

Youngbae said, with an angry face, but still, he was joking. And Seungri was a little too exalted to end the game. He was happy to have made a new friend. A new  friend beautiful, and hot , and cute ,and ... yeah.

 

" I challenge you " - Seungri said smilling and almost laughing.

 

" Hmmm.. wanna challenge?" Youngbae said . He took the necklace Seungri's shirt and was a few centimeters away from Seungri's face. As before, in the fight. It was what Seungri wanted. He knew Youngbae would not hit him, because after all, he was smiling. That smile was so flashy.

 

" You will not like to challenge me... " 

Still smiling, he said, his dark eyes looking right in Seungri's eyes. It seemed that he would continue his sentence. But Seungri didn't let him. He could not hold. 

 

He kissed Youngbae.

 

Startled, Youngbae pushed Seungri back, and stepped back. He had no idea what had just happened, and much less  what had happened. He could only look at Seungri, who was red with embarrassment. And it was that way, in silence, both looking at each other. Until Seungri slowly extended his hand to Youngbae, giving his shirt. Youngbae slowly took it and thus Seungri ran away.