That's Why

Idol Family

Sooyoung's Pov:

We are now infront of Gd and Taeyang oppa's practice as we heard gigling that came from the voice of girls it can't be right. They will never cheat on them because they love each other so much but to our surprise it turns out I am right. As soon as we open the door it revealed Bom are sitting on Gd lap while feeding him kimpap while taeyang is making out with Min hyorin. How could they! they choose those girls over Yoona and Yuri who is much much better than this two how pathetic and stupid. Maybe that's why Yoona and Yuri leave but no its unsual for them because if this is the only reason they will not leave I am sure that they have a deeper reason. They still didn't notice that we are here fuming in anger until Taeyeon unnie cleared and the two of them jump in shock as their eyes got big that they pushed the girls on their lap causing them to fall down.

"How could you oppas we trusted you that you will take care of yuri and yoona unnie and never hurt them" Seohyun shouted at them causing them to flinch this is our first time that seen seohyun this angry.

"Maybe its your fault that Yoona and Yuri leave" Jessica said coldy.

"What! what do you mean leave where are they?" Taeyang asked. I never thought taeyang oppa can do this we trusted him because we thought that he totally love Yuri that's why we approve of him but I guess we thought wrong.

"Because of you Yoona and Yuri quit and leave the country that no one knows where" Sunny shouted as they are all shocked from what they heard even Bom and Hyorin tsk What a .

"No it can't be tell me where the hell is she" Ji yong asked crying while shaking taeyeon unnie.

"Yah! stop it all of us didn't know where they went maybe even SUJU oppas don't know but I guess it for the best that they leave they don't deserve you both you deserve these girls" Tiffany said with a disgusted voice and all of them immidiately leave but Taeyeon turn her back and throw them the letters that Yoona and Yuri write them.

"That's what Yoona and Yuri write for you I should have not given that to you because you two don't deserve it but that's yoona and Yuri's favor so I have no choice but to give it to you" Taeyeon said codly and walk out and Join her sisters outside as they got into the van they hugged each other and cry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 6:00 am in the morning before Yoona and Yuri leave the country 

@ YG building 

"Are you two sure of your decisions?" Yang hyun-suk asked 

"Yes sangjanim we will do this for the sake of SNSD and Bigbang's career" Yoona said and smiled sadly 

"Aigoo you two don't deserve this but anyway let's keep in touch and take care of yourselves and your babies" Yang hyun-suk said with a smile.

"Yes sangjanim can I ask if Cl and Dara unnie are here" Yuri asked 

"Ahhh Yes they are in their practice room actually I called them in they are going to take you two the airport" Yang hyun-suk said 

"Thank you for all your help sangjanim we will never forget you" Yoona said as she smile at him 

"Don't worry girls you two are like daughters to me ever since you dated those two I just can't understand why did they cheat" Yang hyun-suk said 

"Thank you sangjanim but maybe we are not really for each other" Yuri said

"Don't worry I will teach those two a lesson I will make sure that they will never find out about where you are and about the baby" Yang hyun-suk said

"Thankyou Sangjanim aand Goodbye see you in 5 years time" Yoona bid goodbye. 

 After Yoona and Yuri leave yang hyun-suk's office they quickly went to Cl and Dara of 2ne1 practice room carefully not wanting to meet certain people. As they stood at the door of the practice room they heard people talking they must be Cl and Dara unnie yoona and Yuri thought as they push the door open it their mouth easily turn to a smile.

"Unnies!" Yoona said happily as she hugged them both while yuri followed her behind and hug the both of them too.

"I am sorry Yoona, Yuri if we have had stop them you are not supposed to leave" Cl said while crying 

"Unnie its not your fault okay don't blame yourself and its our choice to leave we know that this will be the best for all of us" Yoona explained 

"Yoona, Yuri why are being so kind you should fight what is for you don't hold back" Dara said seriously.

"No unnie we want them to be happy if they are happy with them then so be it that's how much we love them" Yuri said while crying.

"Okay those bastards don't know what they have lost Just please take care of yourself" Cl said

"She's right we will teach them a lesson don't worry" Dara said with a smile.

"Thank you unnies so much for all your help we will miss you" Yoona said as she hugged them.

"Just promise us that once we come back you already find the person for you" Yuri said as they laughed.

"We promised we will find it quickly so that you will come back early" Cl unnie said seriously that they laughed it off.

"Okay Let's go you will be late for your flight unless you don't want to leave" Dara said as Yoona and yuri quickly stand up and ran to the door.

"No Let's go unnie" Yoona and Yuri said as the two inly laughed at their reaction.

@Incheon Airport 

"Unnie Take care of yourselves here and always remember that we are here to support all of you whenever we are" Yoona said with a smile.

"Okay we remember it and we will make you proud" Dara said while wiping her tears as she hugged them both.

"Unnie can we ask a favor?" Yuri asked.

"Anything what is it?" Cl said 

"Can you keep this a secret please don't let anyone know where are we going please" yuri pleaded while the two can't resist her.

"Okay we promised" CL and Dara said 

"Goodbye unnies always remember what we said and here only open this when you are feeling down and you misses us okay" Yoona said with a sincere smile as she handed the two a letter.

"Okay thank you and take care of yourself when you need anything you know where to call us" CL said as they hugged each other for the last time as they watch the two walk away their tears don't stop. "Goodbye Yoona and Yuri we hope to see you two again".