I have a daughter

Idol Family

Yoona's POV: 

"Yoona-sii we want to thank you for accepting this offer it been an honour to work I hope in the future we can work together again" Li yi Feng said to me and offered his hand for me to shake. Honestly he is super nice, He takes care of me here and show me around and teach me some chinese words not to mention a good looking man too. The staff too is really kind to me and we ate some really delicious chinese foods I really enjoyed my stay here.

"Me too I really enjoyed my stay here and Thank you for being so nice to me" I said and smiled at him.

"No problem anyway we have a presscon next week can you make it" he asked because tonight is my flight back to korea and after that I am going straight to YG for us to talk about the colab that we are going to do.

"Yes Of course anyway I really have to go and see you next week and thank you again bye" I Bid goodbye to him and to the staffs. I really miss my baby I didn't see her since yesterday we only talk on the phone for a while. Here I am on the way to the airport for my flight back to korea. Uh! I am tired super seriously I haven't rested since we need to finish the music video today because of my schedules really?!

 Yuri's POV: 

I have been here at the place where the event of infinity challenge is helding I am watching them right now GD oppa, Kwanghee ang Taeyang Oppa. I have met IU too she is a nice girl beautiful and had a good voice. I envy her she is beautiful and has an angelic voice honestly instead of a beautiful face I will choose talent and she has all of that. One thing is on my mind right now I don't know but I can feel that she feels threaten to me maybe she's thinking that I came because I want him back. I want to explain that we came back here because of a promise we made honestly I me and Yoona are going to ask if we want to come back here we will choose the life we started in New York No camera, No crazy fans that will gonna bash you and No complications. But didn't he said in the news that they are not dating but what I saw earlier is the opposite I am confused and what I am scared of is that what I am feeling right now that I shouldn't be feeling.

"What are you thinking chingu-ah" Seungri asked interupting my thoughts.

"Nothing can I ask you a question and you need to answer me honestly alright" I said to him and he nodded.

"Okay Fire away" he said.

"Is IU-sii and Taeyang oppa are dating?" I asked he looked at me more like studied me and then smirked at me Oh no! I don't like this expression of his.

"No wae? are you jealous" He asked whle smirking at me and that makes me blush so I turned away from him.

"No its just that I can feel that she is threaten by me perhaps she likes him" I said after I compose myself.

"Maybe but don't worry chingu-ah I know one person that holds his heart" He said smiling at me so I turn away to hide my blush from him.

"Hahahahahaha You are blushing I am so gonna tell that to hyung" He said and that make my eyes wide so I turned to him.

"Yah! If you do that I will tell seobaby that you like her" I hit his head and warned him and that makes him silent hah!

"yah! Chingu-ah I will keep it a secret I promise" He said softly.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Deh so don't tell her okay?" He said and I smiled and nodded.

The thing that we don't know there is a furious person watching us from a far cursing under his breath.

Taeyang's POV: 

I take it back please remind me to kill Seungri later what the hell is he doing! I know I don't have the right to be mad but I just can't help it. I mean I am supposed to be the one who will make her laugh and smile and most importantly I am the only person who can make her blush hell! I can't take this anymore I want to drag her away from him and looks like they are in a serious conversation that I am curious in what they are talking about. I can't even concentrate in our rehersals today uhh! you are so dead Seungri once we get back in our dorm I swear.

"Yo! Bro chill Seungri knows how you feel" Ji said making me jump.

"Yah! You scared me stop that ok" I said annoyed.

"Okay Okay just don't think about it for a second can you we will start again focus" Ji said.

"Sorry come on let's go" I apologize.

"Hey its okay later you can have her all by yourself" He teased.

"Yeah and you can have yours too" I said making us laugh.

I took one last glance at her and there she is staring straight at me so I offered her a smile that she gladly returned I wish this will be our the start. Okay Taeyang time for the show.

Yuri's POV: 

Ahhh so kwanghee, GD and Taeyang oppa are the one that will be performing together. I know they will do well I mean its bigbang I admit we always watch their comeback all of them. We promised them right and we don't break our promises. They are starting now and one word WOW! Daebak! the song its really catchy and fun. it suits them since they are idols and I looked around the same reaction as me all of them hang their mouth open. What I am really surprised is that Kwanghee sings better that I imagine and dances well too. They look so cool even in their simple clothes and he really became so good he really dance well I smiled dancing is one of our bonding when we are together. I was in deep thoughts that I didn't know that it is about to end and GD being GD surprises us by hiring the sangmo twirlers that it looks like they are about to end the show even though they are the first one.

"Hey! that's cheating" Haha Oppa shouted.

"Hey this is the last, This is the ending" Hyeong don oppa complained.

"Yah! Isn't too much it looks like you are ending the show"Jaesuk oppa added.

"Yah! Yuri-ah tell taeyang they are cheating" Haha oppa said like a child while we the other bigbang oppas laugh at them.

"Yah Hyung aren't you used to it its GD and Taeyang there" Seungri said and I just smiled.

They came down from the stage and walk toward us and what surprise me is that IU ran toward him and hug him. I looked at him and the other oppas they looked shocked too and I can tell that the oppas don't like her. I know Haha, Jaesuk and the bigbang oppas are looking at me woriedly but I just smiled at them saying its okay. I mean its been so long that we left I can't blame him if he already has a girlfriend and  I know what I am feeling right now is just because I saw him again but I know I will get used to it besides we are here to an snsd again.

"Yah are you sure that the two of you are not dating" Haha oppa joked to ease the atmosphere.

"Ani Hyung" He answered.

"Arasso Arasso next time becareful you don't know where the paparazzi are" Jaesuk hyung warned.

"Oppa you're great I love the song" I heard IU said.

"Thank You" I heard hm replied he is about to say something when my phone rang and I smiled at the caller ID its MINHO.

convo 

Y: Oh! Minho-yah wae? (I looked up to them and surprised that they are all staring at me so I excuse myself and they only nodded weird)  

M: Noona what time are you going home?

Y: Maybe late at night waeyo is there's something wrong?

M: Really? No its just that we are going to eat out I am hoping that you and Yoona noona will join us and the Exo hoobaes asking if you can go 

Y: Sorry Minho-yah we really have to talk about something important how about tommorow tell the Exo hoobaes that we will eat out tommorow and it will be our treat deal?

M: Okay take care noona

Y: Arasso don't get yourself tired too much okay?

M: Deh! You too noona bye!

Y: Bye! 

end call 

"Yuri-ah is there a problem? Who's that?" Jaesuk oppa asked.

"Ani oppa its just that the Exo hoobaes are asking us to eat with them later" I said.

"Exo you guys are close that's fast" Daesung oppa exclaimed.

"Not that close its Yoona who are really close to them and You know us it our hoobaes" I replied and I heard Gd cursed whether he tell us or not I know he's still in love with Yoona.

"Ahhh Ok come on let's go so we can start again" Haha Oppa said and we all nodded.

The Afternoon went well I actually enjoy I can say IU has really a good voice no wonder the two got along well. Anyway the shows about to start and for the rest of the evening the oppas are keeping me here so I can't call my daughter afraid that they will know about her but I really really miss her and I am sure she is looking for me. So I decided to call her not knowing what will happened.

"Oppa can I call someone I will be fast I promise" I asked them with my puppy eyes I know they can't say no when I do this.

"Aishhh Ok Ok but be fast they are about to start" Top oppa said see? 

"Thank you oppa" I said and ran off.

calling lianne 

L: Yeoboseyo? Omma

Y: Yeoboseyo Lianne

L: Omma when are you and Omma Yoona are coming home we miss you

Y: I miss you too sweetie but I am sorry I think we will be coming home late

L: Why Omma no one gonna put us to bed.

Y: You have your nanny there or would you like me to call suju and shinee samchons? and sweetie you know we have work. Please understand.

L: I am sorry mommy Ok please call our samchons.

Y:Ok but don't stay up too late and I will be at your side when you wake up ok.

L: Ok omma be fast and I Love you 

Y: Omma loves you too bye.

end call 

Calling Yesung oppa 

YE: Yeoboseyo? Yuri?

Y: Oppa!

YE: Oh why have you called?

Y: Oppa can I ask a favor

YE: Of course what is it?

Y: Can you come to our house now and accompany Lianne and Sofie?

YE: Of course but why where are you two now?

Y: I am here with the bigbang oppas we will talk about the project were going to make together and Yoona is in China but I know that she is already going home now.

YE: that's fast what if Taeyang knows

Y: I don't know oppa and Youngbae doesn't need to know he's happy now and Lianne's life is okay I don't want to make it complicated.

YE: But Yul even if they have hurt you they have the right to know and don't you want to make your daughter happy I can tell that she really like to meet her father.

Y: I want to oppa Its just that-

"What is the thing I need to know and who is Lianne?" Bae asked. OMO! he heard me is this the time for him to know? I don't know what to do I am here still frozen in my spot I can't even speak pabo why are you not being careful I thought.

"Tell me who is she?" He carefully said eyeing me I can see hurt in his eyes.

YE: Yul? are you okay who's that is that Taeyang?

Y: I'call you back oppa bye 

End call

Taeyang's POV: 

We just finished our performance and I was sad to not see Yuri here. Where is she its already late its not safe what if she was spotted by a crazy fan. Aishh this girl.

"Hyung where is Yuri?" I asked worriedly.

"Oh! she's not yet back? She told us earlier that she will just call someone and we don't know where she went she just ran off" Top hyung said.

I finally saw her holdng her cellphone at one corner. It looks like they are talking about an important matter I was about to call her when I hear her say.

"I don't know oppa and Youngbae doesn't need to know he's happy now and Lianne's life is okay I don't want to make it complicated." I hear her say who is she talking to and what is it that I need to know and who is Lianne? There are many question that is going on my head. I can't take it anymore I need to know who is she and what is that I need to know so I interupted her.

"What is the thing I need to know and who is Lianne?" I ask her. I can see shock in her eyes. I need to know who is she it takes minutes before she realize that she is talking with someone in her phone so she asked that someone that she will call her back.

"Tell me who is she?" I said in an authoritive voice.

"I- Ummm--" She was sweating I swear this is the time when she doesn't want to tell me the problem. I know her too much and I have a feeling I really need to know this secret and this will make my life change forever.

Yuri's POV:

Is this the right time I remember what Yesung oppa said to me. Youngbae has the right to know even though he hurt me. he is still the father of lianne and I know I can't keep this secret forever. I can't keep her for her father anymore I know that lianne need a father by her side and I will not be the one who will take it away from her. Yuri you can do this its about time.

"I-ah..." I said stuttering.

"What?!" He shouted. I can see that he really wanna know. I was about to answer when I was cut off by Jaesuk oppa.

"Yah what is happening here?" He asked as he approach me and put a hand on my shoulder. I was really nervous all of them are here. It means the show has ended.

"Yah! Hyung why are you shouting at Yuri" Daesung asked as he and approach him.

"Who is she Yul tell me?!" He said frustrated.

"Now is not the right time bae we can talk later" I said begging but he didn't listen all of them are just listening to us.

"Yah calm down guys its better if you will talk it out there's many people are looking at you come on bae you need to cool down" GD oppa said.

"No! Tell me now yul please" He shouted.

"Fine! She is your daughter! Our daughter!" I said and walked out crying, Pabo! Yuri! Why did you walk out.

Taeyang's POV:  

She is your daughter! Our daughter! 

She is your daughter! Our daughter! 

She is your daughter! Our daughter! 

those words are continue to echo in my mind I can't believe for the past years I have a daughter. Yuri and I have a daughter and those five years away from all of us she bear our child and take care of her by herself. Tears are streaming in my face I can't believe it that there is a child that has no father and maybe wanting for her child's attention. But how did this happened why I didn't knew about this. Then it hit me is that the reason why did they left I now know what CL and dara noona means I only doesn't lose Yuri but I lost my daughter too. Did she know that I am her father and that can mean Ji has a daughter too because Cl and Dara noona are pointing me and Ji back then. I need to find Yuri, I need to meet my daughter and correct my mistakes. So I stand up and ran after her.

"Taeyang-ah where are you going" Haha hyung shouted.

"Youngbae-ah!" Ji shouted.

"Taeyang!" IU shouted, I don't care all i care is that I need to met my daughter and correct my mistakes.

Ji Yong's POV:

What bae and Yuri have a daughter? all of us here are frozen in our spots. All of us zooned out, I only come back to reality when Taeyang ran after Yuri chasing her. We tired to call him but no avail.

"We better follow them" I said and all of them nodded.

"You're right come on" Jaesuk hyung said and ran after them but what made us more shock is that, We saw the scene where Taeyang was shouting Yuri's name because she was about to be hit by a car and Taeyang running towards her to save her but its too late Yuri gotten hit by a car. So we all rushed to them.

"YURI!!!" he shouted and immidiately rushed to her side and held her.

"hyung call an ambulance now bali!" he shouted crying. So Haha hyung immidiately called an ambulance. Why is this happening to is it seems like the fates dosen't want us to be together but You have to stay strong Yuri for all of us especially for bae and your daughter and I wish that this will never happened with Yoona and I.

"