We Meet Again

Idol Family

Lee Soo Man's POV:

"Its nice to see you again Hyun-suk" 

"You too Soo Man" 

"So What are we going to talk about" 

"I heard that Yoona and Yuri is back? How are they?" 

"Ahhh yes, They just got back Last week" 

"And their daughters?" 

"They are well you see they have grown into a fine young ladies like their mom and I like to say they inherited something from Jiyong and Taeyang" 

"Really? What is it?" 

"Sofie Yoona's daughter wrote songs even in her young age and Lianne Yuri's daughter she is like he father and mother an excellent dancer I am thinking of this for awhile I want to train them" 

"Wow! I think that's great but I have a better Idea I know that you will be againts this but we should give it a try" 

"What is it?" 

"I think we should let Jiyong and Taeyang train them"

"What! No hyun-suk Yoona and Yuri will surely disagree to this and besides they are only back just now I can't lose them again" 

"We should just try I've see that 2 for the past 5 years and I think they have suffered enough I want the Jiyong and Taeyang we all know" 

"What if Yoona and Yuri get hurt again?"

"I don't think that's gonna happened they have search for them everywhere but I just pay the investigators to not find them" 

"Really?"

"Yes and there's another one this is suggested by Seugri, Daesung and Top they also wanted to help the two"

"What is it?" 

"We should do a collaboration Yoona, Yuri, Taeyang and Ji yong" 

"I think you're right and it will be a good for our company but I dont thin Yoona and Yuri will agree to this"

"I have a solution for that don't worry" 

"What about Jiyong and Taeyang I heard they have a girlfirend already" 

"Ahhh don't worry about that IU and Taeyang are just friends I talked to him already and as for Ji yong I will just talk to him" 

"Ok I trust you that you will take care of them" 

"You can count on me Soo Man so do we have a deal?"

"Ok we have a deal"

"Good we can talk tommorow about the contract just come to YG tommorow with Yoona and Yuri to talk about the project" 

"Ok  I guess I'll see you tommorow"

"Yes Nice meeting you again" 

Did I make the right desicion! I wish Jiyong and Taeyang will not make the same mistakes again.

-Present time-

Ji Yong's POV: 

I am here at the cafe near YG's building I am waiting for Kiko to appear. I am certain on how I feel and I need to make things right. Hyungs is right the fates is giving me a second chance to be with Yoona. I am here now breaking things up with I know i am being an but what can I do I love Yoona too much and the more we make this relationship the more she will get hurt. I was in my thoughts when Kiko appear behind my back and kissed my cheecks when she always did that I will pull her and kiss her on the lips but I don't feel anything anymore what I crave of is Yoona's kiss.

" Hi Baby!" She said and kiss my cheecks but I suddenly pull my face away from her she was shocked but I didn't mind that.

"Sit down Kiko we need to talk" I said with a seious tone I saw confusion in her face but did what I said she sat down in front of me.

"Ok what is it but we should eat first what do you want ah! I know what you wan-" She said happily but I can't take this anymore and besides Yoona will be comming soon so I cut her off.

"Kiko Let's break up" I said looking at her we stared at each other for minutes when she suddenly laugh What the hell!

"Baby don't joke" She said what she though I am joking as soon as she saw my face so serious her face become pale.

"You're not joking" she whispered and I only shook my head.

"No Kiko we are over I don't think this is rigth we are just fooling ourselves" I said to her.

"Why is it because of that Yoona because she is back right" She said.

"No and don't call her that because she is not I want to focus in my career first" I explained to her I admit I got angry when she called Yoona a .

"But you can focus your career with me by your side please baby don't do this to me" she pleaded.

"No Kiko I am tired already I am sorry but as we continue our relationship is the more you will get hurt and I will admit I still love Yoona" I said to her.

"No Ji I won't let her take you away from me" She shouted I sighed this is one of the reasons I want to break up with her she is a good woman but sometimes she will get jealous easily and she is too clingy I feel so sofucated that I can't breath.

"Goodbye Kiko I wish you will find the right man for you" I said and stand up ingnoring her shouting I made my way to YG where she is there waiting.

Kiko's POV:

If I won't have you Jiyong then no one can. I will make you pay Im Yoona I will make your life a living hell you can't have Ji yong he's only mine remember that. I won't let you have him.

Yoona's POV:

"Unnie wake up CL and dara unnie is waiting for us" I said to yuri unnie waking her up its already 7:00 and Lee Soo Man called earlier to inform us that the meeting will start at 10:00 in the morning and we need to meet the unnies at 8:00.

"What? what time is it?" she asked as she got up.

"7:00 unnie the kids are ready and they are already eating downstairs" I said and she nodded.

"Okay just give me a few minutes to fix myself you go ahead and I will follow there" she said getting ready.

"Okay unnie just be fast okay?" I said and she nodded and ran into the bathroom.

I got down from the stairs to only witness the two kids are laughing happily while eating their breakfast so I head towards them and sat down.

"What are you two laughing about huh?" I asked them and they only giggled.

"Nothing omma we are just watch funny videos" My daughter said.

"Okay eat your food already so we can go so you can meet our friends" I said to them and the two just nodded. Minutes later Yuri unnie got down and we all eat like usual talking about some random things. After we are done eating we head to our van and made our way to YG building the two kids are just dancing to Bigbang's songs while me and Yuri unnie just watched them. Why am I feeling nervous? I think something big are going to happened later on. I don't know if its a bad feeling or not. Just few minutes later we are here at the front building of YG and my heart beats became faster It will be the first time I am coming here after what happened and this building holds so many memories it is either bad or not. We got down from the van and go to the front desk there we saw he is the one who always let us in whenever we are here to visit them.

"Omo! Maam Yuri, and Maam Yoona its been a long time" He said and smiled at us.

"Its nice to see you too ajussi we are here for CL and Dara unnie they are expecting us" I said to him and smile.

"Ahhh Yes! they are already at the usual place" He said and let us in.

"Thank you" Yuri unnie thanked him as we made our way to the cafeteria with the gifts we bought for them. As we got there we saw no one there besides Dara and Cl unnie sitting in one of the tables. As soon as they saw us they waved at us telling us to go there.

"Unnie! I miss you two so much!" I said as I hugged them both.

"Me too and of course our black pearl come here" They said and they asked Yuri unnie to come and she happily obliged.

"And who do we have here who is these two cute little girls" CL unnie asked as soon as saw the two kids standing behind us giving curious looks. I looked at Yuri unnie and she nodded the I nod back.

"These are our lovely daughters Sofie and Lianne" I said.

"Lianne, Sofie say hi to your Unnies" Yuri unnie said as the two nodded.

"Hi I am Lianne" She said.

"Hi I am Sofie" My daughter said.

"Hi I am Your CL unnie and this is your Sandara unnie" They said and waved at them.

"Is It them?" Dara Unnie asked I know what they meant If they are Ji and Taeyang oppa's child.

"Yes unnie they are" Yuri unnie said.

"Wow they Looked like a girl version of the two of them" Cl unnie commented.

"Anyway let's take a sit first and order our food I am sure that you are all hungry" Dara unnie said as we all sat down the table and we only nodded. I was thinking where could be the people are Its already 8:00 in the morning.

"Unnie where are the people why we haven't seen one" I asked.

"Oh! Sajangnim asked them to come at 9:00 in the morning cause we stayed up late last night" She answered.

"So let's eat" Cl unnie said and take us to the counter.

"Oh! I miss Korean foods especially YG foods" I said as I stared at all the food here.

"Me too we always eat steak and etc there" Yuri unnie said as CL and dara unnie smiled at us and take their food too. I turned to sofie and asked what she wants and Yuri unnie did the same too.

"Sofie dear what do you want?" I asked her.

"Just the same as your mom" She answered I smiled.

"Okay go to our table and wait for us I will just get your food" I ordered her and she nodded what an obidient girl. 

"I am proud of you two, you have become a great mother" Dara unnie said as she eyed me and Yuri unnie taking care of the kids.

"Thank you unnie" I said and smiled at her. After we eat we talked and joke into randomn things and we gave them our gifts and the two of them are happy about it. You see CL and Dara unnie are easy to please and we are glad that we have seen them again.

Yuri's POV: 

We are talking about random things our daughters saying that they are a big fan of 2ne1 especially CL and Dara unnie Its true that we are watching their every performance didn't we say that whenever we are, we are still their number one fan. We are laughing and talking When suddenly we heard voices coming here I know that voice very well arguing about something.

"Hyung please..."

"Yes hyung please just this once" 

"No didn't I already said n-"

"Yoona! Yuri!" 

Before teddy oppa finish his sentence yes teddy oppa their producer. Silence covered us for a few seconds then suddenly Seungri and Daesung ran to us and give me and Yoona a bear hug. So tight that we cannot breathe.

"Uhhh Seungri-ah, Daesung-ah I-Can-not- breathe" We  said in usion.

"Sorry" they both said and we smiled I miss this two so much.

"Yah! you two how can you two leave without us knowing huh did you know that you two got all of us worried it make south korea really alarmed there" Teddy oppa said as he came back from reality walking towards us with Seven oppa and Top oppa.

"Sorry oppa we miss you" I said and hug him and Yoona did the same.

"Pabo you two don't ever do it again huh!" Seven oppa said as he hugged us.

"Anyway what are you two doing here huh! Oh! Dara and Cl noona" Top oppa asked us as the same time notice that Cl and Dara unnie are with us.

"Took you all to notice us that hurts" Dara unnie said.

"Eww noona we see you everyday all right its just the first time we saw Yoona and Yuri in five years" Seungri said that made us laugh as usual nothing change still the same seungri from before.

"Yah! Seungri-eh how can you talk to you noona like that" I scold him as he bowed his head.

"That's right oh Yuri you don't know how they talk to us this past few years" Cl unnie said.

"Ani that's not true chingu-ah" he said in a soft voice hahaha he's cute and we all laugh at him that made him frown.

"And who is this lovely girls here with you" Seven oppa said that made us turn who is he looking at and it is our daughters I look at Yoona and she nodded we are thinking if we are telling them and I guess there's no need to hide it they will know anyway.

"They are our daughters Lianne and Sofie say Hi to your oppas" I said and they said their hello.

"You two have a daughter" Top oppa said in a low tone. "What about our plan" He whispered to himself that I didn't hear what he said.

"What oppa I didn't hear what you said" I said that made Teddy oppa nudge him and widen his eyes at him like they are communicating with each other weird.

"Nothing Hi girls I am your Top oppa" he said immidiately.

"Hello I am Kwon Lianne I am a fan of bigbang" She said excitedly.

"Hi I am Im Sofie" She said in a casual tone.

"Really? Hi I am your seungri oppa and this is your Daesung oppa and we are the maknae of Bigbang" Seungri introduce to Top and Daesung oppa as Lianne nodded excitedly.

"And this is Seven ajushsii and teddy ajushsii" Daesung introduce them as we all laugh.

"Yah we are not that old yet you two can call us oppa too okay don't listen to him" Seven oppa said as the two girls nodded.

"Anyway what are you two doing here" Top oppa asked us.

"Oh! we are here because the unnie called us to give them our gifts and YG sajangnim asked to meet us and don't ask us why because we don't know" Yoona explain.

"What they have gifts Yah! Yoona-ah Yuri-ah what about us" Teddy oppa said.

"Don't worry oppa here is your gifts sorry its not much you know we only have a flower shop there" I said and apologized its true we don't earn there as much as we earn here.

"Its okay the important thing is that you two are back and its the thought that counts" Top oppa said and we smiled.

"Okay! enough about that let's eat and I am sure the two kids are hungry" Cl unnie said.

"You're right is it okay if we join you" Teddy oppa asked and I smiled at him.

"Of course oppa" I said and he nodded happily as they made their way to the cafeteria to get some food. After they have settled we are in our own world talking about some things and asking our daughters who is their favourite artist. hahahahaha I miss this I am sure Yoona is thinking the same thing they haven't change a bit we was in our own thoughts when some guys walked to us and they are I must say really handsome. Maybe they are the newly boy group that YG had produced.

"Good Morning Sunbaes and good morning Teddy hyung" they all said in usion omo how cute. 

"Hi guys did you have a good sleep" Top oppa asked he is truly the matured one.

'Yes" they all said and their eyes when to our and we can see the shock in their faces. What don't tell me they know us.

"Sn-sd Yo-o-na and Y-ur-i Su-nb-aen-ims" They asked shuttering what they know us I looked to our companions and they have the confusion on their faces.

"Yes and may we asked who are you guys" Yoona asked and that made them came back to reality.

"We are your big fans we only see you in TVs and we super duper love your song and your dramas" They said.

'Wow! Thank you guys for supporting us" I said its nice to know that there are still people who know us.

"Yes thank you and don't call us sunbaenim it makes us look old call us noonas okay" Yoona said that made all of them shock including their oppas and noonas.

"Ah Yes Sunbae- ah Noonas" They said ahhh they are so cute.

"Wow look at them they didn't look us that way they are totally inlove with them" Dara unnie said with jealousy and that made them panic that cause us to laugh.

"Ehhhh! Aniyo noonas" They said.

"Anyway guys introduce yourselves" Seven hyung said and they all line up and start to intoduce themselves.

"We are winner-imida" 

"I am Song minho-imida" 

"Nam Taehyun-imida" 

"Kang Seungyoon-imida"

"Lee Seunghoo-imida"

"Kim Jinwoo-imida"

"We are Ikon-imida" 

"I am Kim Hanbin-imida"

"Jinhwan-imida"

"Bobby-imida"

"Yunhyeong-imida"

"Donghyuk-imida"

"Junhoe-imida"

"Chanwoo-imida"

"Nice to meet you all our unnies loves you they said there are new YG boy groups that are incredible" I said and they made them blush.

After that introduction we made them sit with us and eat its not true that YG artist are all snob they just dont mingle with other artist just like super junior oppas. Speaking of my phone rings and I saw it is Yesung oppa I get it and answer it.

-Phone Convo-

Me: Hello oppa?

Yesung: Yah! You two where are you?

Me: Us? We are just here in YG why?

Yesung: You all made us nervous we thought you leave again with saying goodbye

Me: Eh! Oppa didn't we said that we will not leave again

Yesung: Right just checking ahh right make it on speaker phone leetuk wants to talk to yoona

Me: Hahahaha oppa arasso I will put this on speaker phone okay here is Yoona

Yoona: Hello? oppa

Leetuk: Yah! You two made us so worried

Yoona: Sorry oppa sajangnim made us come here don't worry we will come back soon

Leetuk: Okay just call us if you are going somewhere okay!

Yoona: Yah! Oppa you are so cheessy its so embarassing I am here with Seungri-ah,Teddy, Seven, Top,and Daesung oppa also I am here with Cl and dara unnie as well as the Ikon and Winner they all have heard you nagging like a mother.

Leetuk: Yah! You will get from me when you come back

Yoona: Arasso goodbye I will talk to you later okay

Leetuk: Okay 

Yuri: Bye

Yesung: Oh! Becareful okay bye!

-end of call

"I'm Sorry the oppas are paranoid" I apologized to them.

"Its okay it seems like tehy are really close to you two" Teddy oppa said.

"Yes they are like our older brothers" Yoona explained.

"So Yoona, Yuri do you have someone special in your life right now" Top oppa asked.Actually we did have a lot of suitors back in New York but there is no one captures my heart like he did.

"No oppa we have a lot of priorities right now" Yoona said.

"Oh you''re right" he replied. we talk some more when Lee Soo Man called us to meet at YG sajangnim's office so we bid our goodbye but before that we take our daughters right in the parking lot where thier nanny and driver are there waiting.

"Okay girls listen to your ajumma okay?" Yoona said to them.

"Okay mom" They said.

"Okay goodbye and becareful sweeties okay" I said and we hugged them after we bid goodbye to the we head straight to YG sajangnim's office. As soon as we got there we knocked at the door first and YG sajangnim told us to come in as soon as we go there we literally freeze in our spot and that voices that hunt us even in our sleep. There we saw our ex boyfriends, the father of our daughters  and the one that still make our heart beats faster Ji yong or GD and Taeyang.

"WE MEET AGAIN..."