It Hurts

Idol Family

Yuri Unnie do you think they will take responsibility to us.

I dont know yoong I just wish they would.

what if they asked to abort it.

Then I will not I am going away and raise it on my own what about you.

Me too unnie our child don't deserve that it is a blessing that God has given us. 

Don't worry too much I am sure they will take responsibility they love us so much. 

I don't know unnie Its just that I have a bad feeling that something is going to happend.

As they open the door at the dorm of their boyfriends they've got the shock of their lives. they saw their boyfriends Gdragon and Taeyang from bigbang making out with the girls named Min Hyorin the artist of JYP and Bom from 2ne1. they hurriedly go out of their dorm but carefully not making any noises. as they got out of the building they call for a cab and made they way to SM building.

Unnie I want to go away please I can't take this I rather raise this on my own than to let the child grow not being loved by his/her father.

Me too yoona-yah come on let's tell lee sooman that we are quiting SNSD for a while. 

But where are we going Unnie.

Somewhere but not here yoona we can go to the states besides we have plently of money to start a new.

arasso but what about Unnies are we going to tell them.

Yes of course we need to say goodbye to them but not that we are pregnant.

Unnie I am scared.

I know I am too but we can pull this through were together right?

You're right as long as we are together yuri said as they hugged each other.

They were infront of the SM the place they've met many nice people that they treat as family. they were walking to lee soo man's office and ignoring all the stares that they were getting from all the staffs and idols there right now. They were now infront of lee soo man's office yuri knocked nevously. As they are told to come in they sat infront of him and bowed their heads while the person infront of them are wondering why they are here and why their eyes are swollen did they cry? but why? is it because of them these thoughts came running to lee soo man's head and finally cannot contain the silence he asked.

Yoona-ah Yuri-ah what brings you here is there any problem? he asked 

Yoona sighed and looked at Yuri first before answering "Sangjanim we would like to quit snsd" she said and lee soo man's eyes got big.

"Why all of a sudden Yoona Yuri? are your members know this and Your boyfriends know this too" He asked

"We are Pregnant sangjanim and no they don't know about this" Yoona explained crying as yuri comforted her.

"They are not our boyfriends anymore sangjanim since they've cheated on us and they also don't know about the baby and we are not going to tell them" Yuri said firmly.

"Ok I wont question you anymore and it hurts me to see you two like this you two are like my daughters I will let you go but for only 5 years and you will come back as a snsd member again you should promise me or else I will tell Gd-shii and taeyang-shii about this" he said firmly.

"But sangjan-" Yoona was about to say something but yuri cut her off.

"Ok sangjanim we promise to come back after 5 years" Yuri promised as Lee soo man smiled.

"I will miss you girls and one more thing I will look after you two I will send some body guards and visit you from time to time not buts" He said as the two sighed and agreed.

"thank you sangjanim we will be forever be in debt to you" yoona said and smiled sincerly.

"Don't worry about it and I sould speak about this with yang hyun-suk to teach those boys a lesson" he said jokingly.

"No please no!" Yuri said 

"Just joking girls i just want to make you smile" as the two smiled in relived. "but I will speak with him but I am going to tell him to not tell you" he said.

"Ok sangjanim we should go and pack" yoona said as she smiled.

"Also we should bid goodbye to SUJU oppas, F(X) donsaengs, Shinee, the trainees and staffs here" yuri said.

"Right you should do that but what country are you going so I can arranged your flight and when" he asked.

"We are going to the states sangjanim and maybe tommorow after we bid goodbye to Dara and CL unnie as well as Yang hyun-suk sangjanim" yuri said as lee soo man nodded and the two bid goodbye as they made their way to SUJU practice room.