YOONA! YURI! DON'T LEAVE US

Idol Family

-1:00 pm in the afternoon after the flight of Yoona and Yuri to New york at SNSD dorm-

Jessica's Pov:

Uhhh! I can't believe we all overslept its good that we don't have schedules today if we have our manager will kill us. I look around and the girls are still sleeping but I didn't saw Yoona and Yuri I checked every corner of our dorm still no sign of them. When I look at their closet I am surprise that they have no clothes and things left. NO! IT CAN'T BE! I checked the living room to only see letters on the table I read the letter with my name on it.

Dear Sica-umma,

                  I think by the time you are reading this we are already on our flight. Frist of all we would like to say sorry for leaving all of you like this its just that It will be hard for us to leave if we say goodbye all of you. Its much better this way because you can't see us cry and we will not see all of cry because of us. Sica unnie we know that you are having a hard time dealing with your business and as well as our group we know that because we can see it. We just let you be we believe that you can do it and we believe that you can overcome this on your own. Unnie please whatever you do please don't leave SNSD like we did. Its just that we can't say the reasons yet because its not the right time to tell but maybe someday we will all tell you. Sica unnie Please take care of yourself for us huh? because now that we are not there you should take care of yourself. Please be cheerful for us this is our last favor for you. I know in that coldness that we are seeing we know that you have a warm heart. We are so thankful that we met all of you you made us who we are right now and we will always be grateful. Thank you for all the memories that we all share together we will always cherish that we will miss you all so much unnie. We wish you all the best and make us proud and maybe someday we will comeback and we can stand in a stage that all of us is complete. Sarangheo unnie WE WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN ALWAYS REMEMBER WHEREVER WE ARE, WE ARE WATCHING ALL OF YOU! <3

                                                                                                                                                                                                               love Yoona and Yuri 

I can't take this anymore I cried loudly that make my members woke up. "No Yoona! Yuri please come back we need you here please" I said while sob harder.

"Unnie what happened why are you crying?" Seohyun asked. No I have to stop them before its too late how can this be if they are leaving they should have taken me with them. 

"No I have to stop them maybe they haven't leave yet" I said as tears rolled down from my cheek uncontrollaby.

"JUNG SOOYEON! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER AND TELL US WHAT HAPPENED" taeyeon shouted. That the time I realized that they are all awake and asking on what's happening. I get the letter that is written for SNSD and give it to them.

"What's this?" Sunny asked 

"Just read it" I said as tears are falling endlessly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's Pov: 

 

I woke up from sica's crying what is happening I open my eyes and shock because sica is crying hard. I never seen her like this and what make my heart beat faster is that because she said "Yoona! Yuri don't leave us" why would they leave. Sica is shouting and about to head on the door I am confused so I shouted at her and she calmed down imidiately but her tears do not stop. She handed to us a letter that I recognize as Yoona's penmanship we open it and read it.

Dear unnies,

                We are sorry for leaving you like this we didn't mean to and I think by the time you are reading this letter we already left. I know that our leaving may cause you so much problems especially you taeyeon unnie. Don't worry we got that cover up there is a USB there please play it on the press conference later this afternoon. Unnie don't blame yourself for this okay you are the best leader in the world always remember that. Its just that there are things that is happening without our control. Don't let those Anti-fans get onto you do you remember what you always tell us " Remember we are one and were sisters nothing in the world change that" you said that and it make us feel safe. Sunny unnie please always keep that smile of yours and please always make the other unnies and oppas happy with your happy virus. I wish whenever we are we will see you aegyo and we will always cheer on you. Tiffany Unnie please take care of taeyeon and sica unnie you are the most reliable person to do that. Thank you for always giving us tips in fashion we will forever remember that and always stay that eye smile of your and please confess your love to nickhun oppa we can see that you two love each other. Just don't make things that you will regret forever and be wise in making your decisions. Promise us that when the time we come back You and Nickhun oppa are together okay. Hyoyeon unnie our dancing partner always do what you want to do follow your dreams and we will support you all the way always remember that we are watching you go and make us proud unnie. We will miss your cooking especially the kimpap and please be brave and confess your love to eunhyuk oppa we know that you two like each other. Once we come back you should cook many food for us huh. Sooyoung Unnie our eating partner don't eat too much it can make you sick we don't like if we got a news that you are in the hospital okay. remember in acting you should always express yourself think that you are in that situation that way you make good ratings and please pursue acting because you are really good and make us proud we will be always your number one fan. Lastly Seobaby our twin please take care of the unnies and of course take care of yourself. You should not give Yonghwa oppa a hard time okay he is a good guy. don't ever change huh seohyunnie you will always be our maknae and our twin always remember that. that's all unnies bye and take care always we are gonna be late for our flight we wish that you will shine like a star and remember that we are watching you. SARANGHAEO <3 annyeong someday we can stand and perform in complete again. See you soon! 

P.S :  can you give all that letter to all of them we don't have the guts to give them personally Thank you.

                                                                                                                                                                                                         love Yoona and Yuri

 

That's  when I realize that all of us are all crying. Why would they leave did we do something wrong or maybe those boys did something wrong. I know them very much they will not never give up maybe it has something to do with Ji yong and Taeyang I should ask them maybe they know where they are and why did they leave.

"Unnie why did they leave us it is very unsual for them to do something like this" Seohyun asked as she cried into hyoyeon chest.

"Maybe It has something to with Gd and Taeyang oppa" Jessica angrily concluded.

"Then let's go we need to ask them" Sooyoung said as we all went out and got in to our van and start our journey to YG building.