She's Mine

Idol Family

Yuri's POV:

  I am here at the front of SM building waiting for Seungri, daesung and Top oppa they called me last night and asked me to join them in watching infinity challenge it seems like they are performing something and honestly I don't know what I am feeling right now. I am in deep thoughts when someone called me from behind.

"Noona! Yuri-ah" They called and I turned and saw Shinee and and some exo members like DO, Chen, Lay and Tao

"Oh hello" I say to them and waved making the exo members blush I just laughed at them they are cute.

"Why are you being shy just call me Noona and for those who are older than me call me Yuri okay" I said to them and they nodded.

"yah! Noona that's unfair you let us call you noona a month after our debut" Taemin protetested I just laugh at him.

"Anyway what are you doing her Yuri-ah?" Onew asked.

"Ahh I am waiting for the bigbang sunbaenim they are going to fetch me we are going somewhere to talk about our collaboration with Taeyang and GD sunbaenim" I said making them shock.

"Yah are you sure noona you can do this it is too sudden" Minho asked seriously I sigh I know they are worried about me and Yoona.

"I am ok we can do this don't worry about us ok" I assured them.

"Ok but if there's a problem just call us ok" Jonghyun said.

"Okay appas" I joked making them laugh.

"Oh! Let see if I remember your names okay" I said and turn to exo.

"Kyungsoo"

"Deh!" He said ahh cute he has a really big eyes and a heart shape smile.

"Chen"

"Yes" Ahh he is the one who sings well

"Lay"

"Deh your right" ahh he is a chinese and he really have a cute dimples.

"And lastly you're tao right!"

"Deh!" he said in a cute way he is also a chinese and he is really charismatic I must say.

"Sorry noona Tao has been in Korea for only a year" DO explained.

"Ani its okay I find it cute" I said and smiled at him that make him blush we just laugh at his reaction until a voice called me.

"Yuri chingu!" Seungri shouted exitedly that makes me laugh I miss this guy.

"Yah Seungri-ah be quite" I said to him and hugged him making the exo members gasp from behind me.

"Oh! hello!" Daesung oppa said to them.

"Hello sunbaenims" Shinee said and bowed at them.

"Hi dont be formal Key!" Seungri said and hugged him.

"Hi hyungs" he said.

"Ahhh oppas this is our newly deubt group exo" I introduced them and they bowed.

"Ahhh I know them they are so good I watch them in music banks" Daesung oppa said.

"Anyway guys we have to get going bye just tell the unnies that I will be back later ok" I said.

"Deh Noona take care bye" Minho said. he is really a sweet guy.

"Bye do good at your practice ok fighting!" I said and went into oppas car.

on the way to the venue we did nothing but talk and catch up they asked me many things, about how are our life in new york and etc. Its nice to finally be with them again if SUJU oppas are our first brother Bigbang oppas are 2nd brother they are the 2nd closest to us.

Taeyang's POV:

we are currently on the way to the place where our performance is going to be later and we are currently filming Infinity challenge right now. Actually I am nervous if Yuri is going or not the maknaes and Top hyung are not saying anything I asked them earlier if she's going they just change the topic. I was in deep thoughts when Kwanghee spoke.

"Yah! Taeyang it seems like your are thinking about something serious wanna share?" he asked.

"Aniya Its nothing just some things" I said.

"Ahhh is it about Yuri?" He asked making us surprised how did he know her?

"Huh how did you know?" I said.

"ahah! I am right its because of her" He said.

"How did you know her as far as I know they left before you even debut" I said.

"Ahh they are my good friends SNSD all of them especially hyoyeon who is my childhood friend" he replied.

"Ahhh so you knew them back then" Ji asked.

"Yes and I know you guys been their boyfriends" He said making us surprised.

"They told me whenever and tell stories about you guys when we are hanging out with Super Junior and Shinee" He said.

"Really?" I asked

"Yes so what's wrong?" He asked me.

"Nothing its just that I asked her um no not literally asked her since the maknaes and hyung are the ones who called her to go here and watch our show" I explained.

"Ahhh so she's coming and you are nervous is Yoona coming too?" He asked.

"No she is in China filming for a music video" Ji relpied.

"Ok so the four of you met already and so what's the problem" He asked.

"We just don't know how to act infront of them especially now that we are going to have a collaboration" I said.

"You know I am always curious why they left they just left a letter for everyone and then boom disappeared just like that" He said. Its because of us I really want to say that but remain silent.

"Anyway just start again" He said.

"What do you mean?" Ji asked in confusion.

"Start again with friends I don't know what happened to all of you but its better if you two earned their trust first and start with being friends that way it will not be awkward" He explained.

"Thanks Kwanghee we will follow your advice" I said and smiled at him.

"Okay so let's go and rock the stage" Ji said and we nodded. 

We are here filming infinity challenge and we are all practicing for our performance tonight. We are here with JPY, Zion T. the infinty challenge cast and many more and lastly my best friend IU. She is the one who is always there for me and gives me comfort whenever I think of Yuri she knows about Yuri I told her but lately she became clingy and all. I am so nervous Is going to 

 "Taeyang-ah are you Ok you seem nervous" Jaesuk hyung asked worriedly.

"Because Hyung there is someone that will come later" Ji said and smirked at me. This Guy seriously he is lucky because Yoona is not going to be here.

"Huh? who is coming later oppa?" IU asked.

"No one don't mind Ji because the one he is waiting for is in China right now" I said and smirked at him. Hah! take that.

"Who is in China your girlfriend I remember that you broke up again with Kiko-shii" Hyung don hyung asked.

"Ani hyung don't mind him-" Ji was cut off when Seungri shouted and with that Its like my world and became slow. there my angel walked towards us with that innocent smile in her face looking like a goddess.

Image

yu2.jpg?w=714

"Yah! its SNSD Yuri" Haha Hyung shouted and I turned to see all of them frozen in there spot hanging their mouth open just like me.

"Anneyeonghasaeyo" she greeted and bowed and then all of them came back from reality and Immidiately bowed in return.

"Daebak SNSD Yuri is here I can't believe this" Hyung don hyung said excitedly and I can see Hyung, Ji, The maknae and kwanghee are in the corner smirking at me and I glared at them. 

"Yuri-ah" Kwanghee shouted and ran to hugged her why do I feel jealous?

"Oh! Kwanghee-ah its good to see you again" she said. 

"I know you have a lot of explaining to do" he said.

"Arasso when Yoona came back from China let's meet up ok" She said.

"Wait how did you know Kwanghee" Jaesuk hyung asked.

"Oh! Hi oppa I missed you" She said and hugged Jaesuk hyung making the others shock we got to know Yuri and Yoona by the running man members they are the ones who introduced us to each other.

"Anyway Kwanghee is Hyoyeon's Childhood friend" She said simply. Then suddenly IU linked her arm to mine making me shock why is she being like this? I saw my members frown and looked irritated and I saw Yuri looked at us but quickly look away.

"What are you doing" I whispered to her and she just smiled. What the hell!  

"Hi Yuri-ah its nice to see you well" JPY said 

"Hello sajangnim" she greeted and bowed at him.

"Did you meet them yet?" He asked I know he is refering to the 2pm members they are so close back then and I remember that It always makes me and Ji jealous.

"No, I'm Sorry we have really a packed schedules" she explained.

"Oh! that's alright" He said and patted her shoulders.

"Oh Yuri-ah sit and what's that?" haha Hyung offered her to sit and asked pointing at the bag she is holding. We all settled and take a sit and asked the director for a break.

"Yuri sit here" Seungri being the naughty one push her to sit next to me but I am thankful that I get to seat next to her remind me to treat Seungri later.

"Oh ok" She said and sit next to me talking about awkward the only ones who know are relationship here is Haha, Jaesuk hyung, JYP, Kwanghee, IU and of course my members.

"What is that and why are you here" Jaesuk hyung breaks the silence and asked.

"She make kimpap for everyone hyung" Daesung said making her blush so cute she is still the Yuri back then.

"Really? Wow! It looks good" Haha Hyung said.

Image result for kimbap in lunch box 

Image result for kimbap in lunch box

Image result for kimbap in lunch box

"Woah I miss this Daebak yah guys taste this guys Yuri makes the best Kimbap" Jaesuk hyung said and dig in. What surprise me more is that she get another two lunch box one is small and the other is big she gave me the small one and the big one to the members i think I know this.

"No Mayonaise" Top Hyung said.

She blush and said "Yes" 

"Asa! As expected Thank you Yuri-ah you are the best" Seungri said and began to eat.

"What do you mean No Mayonaise" Hyungdon hyung asked.

"Because hyung Yuri always makes us a special one since we are Idols we need to take care of our body and so Mayonaise is a big no no" Daesung explained.

"Yah Yuri-ah" Haha hyung complained.

"Ani oppa its just the same right oppa" She said and eyed at Daesung making him gulp. 

"A-ahh D-eh Hy-ung just the sa-me" He said scared hahahahah!

"Oh really ok" Haha hyung said and continue eating. 

"Thanks" I said to her.

"Ani its nothing and besides I miss cooking for them" She said and smiled at me.

"why are you not eating? eat!" I said.

"I just ate a while ago you eat I'm okay" She replied and we locked gazes until.

"Ahem!" My members and Haha and Jaesuk hyung ruined our moment.

"Ah Yuri-ah meet IU she is an Idol too" Jaesuk hyung introduced her. 

"Hi I am SNSD Yuri" She said and offered her hand.

"Ahh deh I am IU-imida I am a big fan of SNSD sunbaenim" She said.

"Just call me unnie I feel old when someone called me sunbaenim" she said and laugh. Then hyung introduce her to others and she easily warmed up to them 

I just smiled at her she is still the same Yuri we all know considerate to others, Thoughtful, and kind its just that she became mature and more attractive.

"Starstruck?" Top hyung said beside me.

"She never change hyung" I said while looking at her laughing with the hyungs talking and joking around.

"I know so what are your plans I saw that a while ago the staring thingy we all did" He said.

"I know hyung I will start things first with being friends just like before" I said still looking at her.

"Just make it fast before others make a move" He warned making me frown.

"What do you mean hyung?" I asked as I turned to him.

"Oh nothing it just that a while ago when we fetch her at their company she is there talking with Shinee and that newly debut group Exo I can sense that some of them liked her" He said. Oh no not my girl I better make my move fast I will start first in friends but It doesn't mean I am gonna allow someone to take her from me. I know I sound selfish after all I did to her I don't deserve her she deserve someone who is going to be faithful to her but she is mine and I don't share.

"I will keep that in mind hyung thanks" I said.

You are mine Kwon Yuri and I will make you fall in love with me again and this time I will never gonna let you go so be ready those who are gonna try cause I will never make it easier and will never make that happened cause she's MINE.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breaking News: 

SNSD Yuri and Bigbang Taeyang back together?!

SNSD Yuri spotted being fetched by the 3 members of Bigbang 

and headed to the place where the event of infinity challenge is headed

There we saw SNSD Yuri brought the cast and staff some foods and there we also

saw how intimate two are to each other we also saw Bigbang Taeyang staring at her the whole time 

Could it be that our innocent couple is back don't get your hopes up and stay tuned to what gonna happened! 

Yulyang!