GOOD BYE FOR REAL????

Idol Family

Taeyang's POV: 

"bae..." Yuri said weakly while touching my face.

"I'm here yul" I said caressing her face. Everybody is panicking around me but i don't care about anybody right now expect this person in my arms.

"I'm sorry... I kept.. h.er.. from... you..." she continued.

"Shhhh... stop say anything" I said stopping her because I know this will lead her saying goodbye. but she shook her head and continue.

"S.he... kn..ow.. you.. If ever I don'..t ..make..it" she said weakly. nonononon she can't say this I lose her once not anymore.

"No babe don't say that, HYUNG WHERE IS THE AMBULANCE!!!!" I shouted crying.

"they are on they're way already, Yul don't give up" Top hyung said kneeling and holding her hand.

"Tak..e ca...re..of ..he.r and.. love... he.r huh! sa...ra..ngha...yeyo..yeo.bo" She said before closing your eyes no!, she can't do this, no please God i just got her back. I can't lose her anymore, please.

"No Kwon Yuri don't you dare close your eyes, don't close your eyes babe, let me see that beautiful eyes,plese love" I saod begging and crying at her. then suddenly I heard the ambulance is already here, they took her and the whole time on our way to the hospital I was holding her hand and begging her to fight.

We arrive at the hospital and Yuri was immidiately being taken to the operating room I was about to come but the nurse stopped me. "Sorry Sir but you can't go in here" He said and enter. It felt like hours all of them are here, SNSD and the rest of Bigbang while Yoona, Lee Soo Man and YG hyung is on the way. I am so worried what if she can't make it I can't take I just got her back and I just find out that we have a daughter. I can't Lose her, I can't now I am crying Daesung put a hand on my shoulder and said. "Hyung Yuri will be alright she's a strong girl". While just nodded and continue to cry, praying to God to make her safe.

Yoona's POV:

I was already heading out from the airport since the plane I am riding just landed and I don't know I have a bad feeling but I ignore it I just want to see my daughter and Unnie I miss them so much. I was picking up my things when I recieved a message from Lee Soo Man sajangnim that Yuri Unnie is in the hospital. I quickly head out and found my manager there waiting for me.

"Oppa hurry up please I need to see unnie faster" I said and he quickly nodded.

"What happened oppa? Why is Yuri unnie in the hospital?" I asked worried.

"I don't know sajangnim only told me that she had an accident" He said.

I just sighed and pray that Yuri unnie will be okay. time flies past we are already here at the hospital I can see there are many media here. I quickly jumped out of the van Ignoring the questions the media is asking me I just push them out of my way and quickly made my way to the nurse where unnie is.

"Ms. What room is Kwon yuri" I asked immidiately. She was taken back.

"Umm she's in the operating room 3rd floor" She said.

"thank you" I said and dashed off to the 3rd floor its not too long when I arrived at 3rd floor and there I saw the unnies, Maknae, Bigbang oppas and the infinite challenge family there and taeyang oppa crying. I quickly run towards them and asked what's going on.

"Unnies What happened" I asked.

"Yoona Yuri got hit by a car when she is running" Jessica unnie said while crying.

"No This can't be and why would she run?" I asked crying.

"because taeyang hyung know the truth" Seungri said, I quickly look at him so this is why.

"If i should have known this will happend we will not come back here ever again" I said angrily.

"For what to to take his daughter away from him" Ji shouted. I was about to answer him when the doctor got out it means that its already done.

"Doc how is she?" i asked.

"She's safe now" He said and we all sighed.

"But she is in coma right now we cannot know when she will wake up and when she wake up she might have a selective amnesia" He said and I gasped and cried Taeyeon unnie and Jessica unnie hugged me. Unnie you have to wake up for me, the unnies and especially Lianne.

Ji Yong's POV:

I am mad at her and Yuri for keeping this from us. How can their conscience take what they did how selfish can they get. They just taken Bae's responsibility to her child as his father. I know that we are at fault and we cannot blame them. Still its selfish for them to keep the child from its own father. I want to know I also have a child I need to know. There's a posibility that we have a child together. If there is I will use all my power to get them.

"Yoona we need to talk" 

"Now is not the time"

"I have questions and I think you owe us an explanation"

"I don't owe you anything so please-"

She was about to continue when I saw her froze in her spot. We saw two girls running towards Yoona, crying thier eyes out and what almost fall on my knees is what the little girl said who excatly has Yoona's doe eyes.

"Omma where's Yuri Omma?"

"She's in there babies, resting"

"Really can I see my omma, Yoona omma?"

The girl asked Yoona. Who I presume Taeyang's Daughter. The girl scan the room and her eyes went to Taeyang.

"Appa" she softly called. We saw how her eyes pooled with tears as she run towards him. We just all watch here as we watch how Taeyang and her daughter hugged each other crying.

"Appa you're not busy anymore?"

"No baby I am not, I am here now"

"Really you will take care of us now?" 

"Yes baby"

"Yehey! Omma will not cry at night looking at your picture because your here now and you will make her happy right appa"

We are shock at what we heard and I can see Bae too. I looked at the little girl who is intently looking at me and I can see the eyes who I fall for. Those doe eyes I can recognize it anywhere. Yoona's beautiful eyes who captured many people and Its like I am looking at her eyes. Could it be that she's my daughter I can see the resemblance she and I have.

"Yoona is she mine?"