New Members of SNSD?

Idol Family

Taeyang's POV:

What nonesense are they saying about me and IU. I mean we are just good friends and besides we don't think that way about eac other. we are all here in our dorm watching news about what's happening today and that includes me and Ji. What the heck are they saying that I've moved on already when after all these years I never looked at any girl besides her. Here I am being cornered by my members asking about the news since they know about Ji and Kiko and FYI Ji is the one who moved on but I know him to well and can't fool me.

"Is it true hyung?" Seungri asked me and I replied quickly "Of course not we're just friends and you all know that" I said confidently and they all sigh in relief what's with them that they don't like IU I mean she's kind and beautiful too what's there to not like. Anyway I'm really sleepy and tired so I said to them "I'm sleepy and tired I'm going to sleep okay?" they all nodded and daesung said "Okay hyung we will just watch for awhile and then sleep" I only nodded and enter my room and as soon as settled in my bed I quickly fell into dream land wishing that I will see her again my dreams.

Tiffany's POV:

We're at the welcome party of Lee Soo Man sangjamnim for some people... The whole SMTOWN community is here. It is one of the biggest events in SM. Lee Soo Man sanjamnim reserved one table for all of SNSD. 

"So, why are we here?" I asked the others. 

"I don't know unnie..." Seohyun said.

"Maybe sangjamnim just wants us to enjoy ourselves?" Sunny ah said.

The music suddenly stopped and Lee Soo Man sangjamnim went up the stairs.

"Welcome all! Welcome everyone to SMTOWN's welcome party!" he said. Everyone clapped.

"But who are welcoming?" Sooyoung whispered to me. I shrugged.

"Today is a special occasion because I'm going to introduce you to two of SMTOWN's newest members..."Lee Soo Man sangjamnim continued. "They are all going to be a part of one of our senior girl group, the one and only SNSD!", everyone clapped their hands but deep inside they are sad that they will replace Yuri and Yoona.

The whole SNSD was nervous and confused. I was too. We all looked at each other. I'm not yet ready to not have new members in our group because that would mean replacing Yoona and Yuri.

"Well, I don't want this speech to be too long because I want all of you to enjoy the party.... so without further ado. Here ae the new members... or rather returnees of SMTOWN, Our one and only Im Yoona and Kwon Yuri!" he said. Everyone was silent.

Taeyeon looked at sangjamnim with eyes wide open. Hyoyeon raised her hand up high and asked sangjamnim....

"Is this a joke?" 

Everybody looked at Hyoyeon, and then at sangjamnim, and then at Hyoeon, and then at sangjamnim.

"Hyoyeon ah, do I look like I'm joking?" sangjamnim asked.

"But ARE you joking?" Taeyeon unnie said.

Sangjamnim played a video. "Check this video if you think that these girls are worthy to be an SNSD member... I'm sure they are!" Sangjamnim said.

In the first video, I saw Yuri ah. She was having a photoshoot for Baller. SHe was also having a photoshoot for a motorcycle company, I guess? She looked gorgeous. I miss her so much and suddenly, one by one, each of us are shedding tears.

On the second video, I saw Yoona ah. She was modeling for innisfee. We can see her moving a lot in the video. One time, she was underwater, and the next scene, she was in a field. On the third scene, she was in a snowy forest. On the fourth scene, she was riding a bike, and then she was modelling fruits and so on. Her video was accompanied with a catchy song. I missed them both so much. I can see Sunny and Sooyoung wipe their make up off because of too much tears.

 

Suddenly, the two new girls went to stage. 

"Oh unnie, is this really the room for the surprise press con-" I know that voice! I certainly do know that voice! They backed away when they realized that they ae in front of a lot of people.

"Yoona, Yuri, come back here on stage..." sangjamnim said.

"Sangjamnim, is this a joke?" Jessica asked, astonished. "How can Yoona and Yuri-" but she was cut off by...

 

YURI.

 

"Jessica UNNIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!"Yuri yelled at the crowed. Jessica still can't hardly believe it. She was frozen even if Yuri ah hugged her, and everyone else was dazed. Chenn went to have a closer look at Yuri and he was like an idiot. Minho went to Yuri and touched her cheek with his finger. When he yelled "It's Yuri noona!" everyone gasped. 

"Jessica unnie..." Yuri said, tears shedding in her eyes. "After 5 years, you're just going to stand their like ice?"

"Ehhhhh.... ehhh. eHEEEEEHHEEEHhhheeezEEEE" is all that's coming out from Jessica. It left all of SM Ent. except SNSD, laughing.

"Yoonaaaaaa!!!!!" Taeyeon suddenly said. She ran to the stage and hugged Yoona ah. I followed her and so did the others, including Yuri ah and Jessica. One by one, all SNSD members are on stage. We all hugged each other and it was a reunion. Everyone clapped and cheered. 

"I'm so happy to see you again unnies!" Seohyun said. 

"I thought I won't see you again..." Sunny ah said.

"Where have you two been after all these years?" Hyoyeon ah asked.

"Are you two all right?" Taeyeon asked.

"Thank goodness this wasn't a joke!" I said.

Yoona and Yuri went down the stage and all of the people who had gathered in the party went to them and greeted them.

"Yoona! noona Yuri! noona" Taemin, Minho. said while running to hug them. Krystal, Amber, and Sulli hugged Yoona and Yuri. Everyone was going towards them. They were like their fans. Ofourse, us, their sisters acted as their body guards. 

"Yoona ah! Yuri ah! I knew it! I knew that you're saying goodbye for good 5 years ago! Ande! SO unfair!" Super Junior said.

"Ehem, ehem, our souvenirs please?" Donghae asked. Yoona and Yuri looked at him with confusion.

"Yeah, yeah!" the rest of Super Junor replied in agreement.

"What souvenir?" Yoona asked.

"The one you promised... when you were LEAVING for your made-up 'project' 5 years ago" Siwon said.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh......." SNSD said excluding Yoona and Yuri. I hit Yuri ah slightly on the head.

"Ouch! Unnniiieee..." she said.

"You promised them souvenirs, yet to us you didn't?" I asked

"Ouch! Taeyeon unnie...." Yoona said. Taeyeon also hit her in the head.

"Tsk, tsk! You two left while we were sleeping ah! You didn't even tell us what was happening!" Sooyoung said.

"Very baaaaad" Sunny said.

"You two are grounded!" Taeyeon said.

"We're keeping our eyes on you two!" Jessica said. Then we all laughed hard.

"It's so nice to see the nine of you this happy..." sangjamnim said. "Oh... and Yoona and Yuri, let me introduce to you EXO and Red Velvet! Our nearly debut group" 

"Hello!" they both said. It's nice to hea their voices again.

"...and Taeyeon unnie and Baekhyun-ah are a couple!" Seohyun said.

" Really unnieee?" Yuri asked.

"Ehehehehehehe" Taeyeon lauged shyly like a weird person.

"May I ask who he is?" Yoona asked and turned to the boys.

Baekhyun stepped forward and raised his hand.

"Oh... I see...." Yoona said with a smile.

One by one, sangjamnim inroduced EXO "This is Chenn, this is Luhan, Chanyeol, D.O., Kris, Baekyun ofcourse, Sehun, Lay, Tao, Xiumin, Kai and Suho... he's the leader" 

"Awwww... you'e so cute" Yuri said, referring to Xiumin.

"And these are the Red Velvet members, Irene, Joy, Seulgi, Wendy, and Yeri" sangjamnim continued.

"Unnies! We're your fans!" Wendy said.

"We've been watching you since your debut days" Seulgi said.

Yuri's POV

Everyone in this room is nice to us! I missed everyone like Hyoyeon,- Hyoyeon.... Hyoyeon! She's my daughter's favorite dancer! Oh no! I forgot about Lianne!!!!

"Oh no! Yoona, we left Lianne and Sofie alone in a room!" I blurted out.

"Um... excuse me but who's Lianne?" Jessica unnie asked.

"And who's Sofie?" Tiffany unnie asked.

"They're our daughters!" Yoona said.

Everyone in the room gasped.

"Are they the reasons why you left us all fo five years?" Taeyeon unnie asked.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Seohyun asked. "I want to meet them!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoona's POV

We went to our daughters' lounge I saw them. They were both coloring some things with crayons and eating gumballs.

"Lianne"

"Sofie" 

Yuri and I each calle dour daughters.

"Ommas!" they oth shouted. Immediately, all of the members of SNSD, Super Junior, f(x), EXO, and Red Velvet went out and said "Awwwwww...."

Lianne said Hi while Sofie hid behind the sofa.

"This jolly kid is my daughter Lianne!' Yuri said.

"And this little one is mine... Sofie!" I said.

"Who are their fathers?" Sunny unnie asked.

"Gd and Taeyang" I told them all sadly.

"Do the girls know?" Hyoyeon unnie asked me through a whisper.

"Yes, I told them..." Yuri unnie whispered back.

"Girls, these are the members of SNSD...." I started to say. "This is Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Tiffany..."

Lianne clapped her hands and said Hi to them wth a smile 

"My daughter is a fan of yours because she loves dancing!" Yuri said.

"Well, like mother, like daughter! Hi Lianne!" Tiffany said which made Lianne squeel.

"And ths is... Sunny, Seohyun, Jessica and our leader, Taeyeon!" I continued. Sofie waved at them. I smiled at her and she smiled back. These are some of the fewest moments whee I get to see my daughter smile so big.

"Oh! Unnies let's take pictures!" Seohyun ah said.

"Sure, sure! No problem girls but don't upload it untl tomorrow okay? Yoona and Yuri are not yet revealed to the public" Lee Soo Man sangjamnim.

After photoshoots and talks, we all went home happy and slept.