Second Chance?

Idol Family

Yoona's POV: 

What the hell is he talking about blaming that I was sleeping with another guy when I've only been nothing but a fool to him Bastard!. Who does he think he is after what happened he has the nerve to say to things to me. No! Yoona you should not be affcted show him that you are not the Yoona he hurt before. Although I have forgiven him before I should protect my heart first. Even though in America many of them there tried to flirt or court me and Yuri but its not easy to forget and it is the time that our hearts is still healing. So maybe that's the reason why it dosen't work out back then even though I like the guy and besides I focus more on my daughter she's precious to me and I love her so much. I was thinking when he said something.

"You know can I tell you something?" He asked me and sit beside me. I only nodded he sound so serious and whatever he is going to say I have a feeling that I will not like it or not. "You know we looked for you two but It seems your so good in hiding and that we didn't found you I looked for you around the world and hired investigators but none until you showed up right before I gave up" He said I was shocked about his confession that didn't notice that we are both crying.

"Please Yoona give me another chance I can prove you that I've change I can't lose you again especially now that I found out that we have a daughter let's be a family You, me and sofie" He said pleading while hugging me. Am I ready to be hurt again? I know that this will be the right thing for my daughter of course like every single mother wished to have her daughter a complete and happy family but I don't think I am ready to give my heart yet and I am not assured yet that he will not do it again"I don't know Ji I have forgiven you a long time ago but I don't think my heart is ready yet but you can always see sofie cause your her father" I explained to him as he looked down looking disapointed.

"You're right I am sorry I am taking things so fast that i didn't think about your feelings and thank you for that I mean telling sofie that I am her father" he said and smiled a little. "But I will not give up until you take me back and earn your love and trust again" He said confidently and smiled at me and I smiled back. Its good that he will wait I wish this time it will be our happy ending the ending that we dreamed of back then. suddenly my phone rang and its Yuri unnie omo I forgot about her and we were supposed to go to SM entertainment today to meet lee sooman sanjangnim. I stood up and answer it.

-phone convo-

Me: Hello Unnie?

Yuri unnie: Yoona where are you?

Me: I am at jiyong's house why unnie?

Yuri unnie: What!? Okay let's talk about it later I will meet you there lee sooman sanjangnim called and he's waiting for us wait for me okay

Me: Okay unnie bye.

(End call)

"Is that Yuri, is there a problem" He asked worriedly. "Umm... Yeah she's coming here because lee sooman sanjangnim is waiting for us" I explained and he nodded. "Okay then I guess I will see you tommorow then and can I take sofie out tommorow I wanna know her if you don't mind" He asked. "Of course Ji she would like that" I said I'm happy that he is making effort in getting to know sofie I wish that there will be no problems and this will be the start for all of us.

Yuri's POV:

I didn't know bae already got a girlfriend Its been five years Yuri of course he found one pabo! I thought and hit my head that made taeyang looked at me in a weird way and asked "Are you okay why did you hit your head? is there something wrong?" he asked worriedly. "Umm no I just forgot that we are meeting lee sooman sangjanim now and he's waiting for us" I said half true and lie its true because he called me earlier and forgot about it. "Oh! I'm sorry I had to drag you here I called Top hyung and he is on the way now with lianne so don't worry" He explained and I thanked him. "Umm if you don't mind I will call yoona to tell her" I said and he nodded. "Of course I will just wait for them here" He said and sit at the sofa.

Rrrring rrring... rrrrin ing.... 

My phone is ringing. I'm waiting for Yoona to pick up. But I just continue to stare blankly ahead in the screen. I have mixed emotions about what's going on. Oh Yuri! Why are you so complcated? 

If you're over him, then why do you feel jealous of IU shii?

If you don't care anymore, then why do you care about his relationship with IU?

If it's okay for Taeyang to be with IU, then why do you I have this icky feelng inside of me?

Then suddenly, Yoona answered the phone. I made our conversation short. I was lost for words. I don't know what to think anymore. I've always wanted to come back into his life again, but I guess I'm too late. He only sees me now as the mother of his precious daughter.