It's All A Dream

Idol Family

G-Dragon's POV:

Crrrriiing crrriiiing!!!!

Crrriiiing!!! Crrriiinggg!!!!!

"GD! Taeyang! wake up!!!" TOP said. Seungri and Daesung teased us by jumping on our backs so that we could wake up.

"What?!" Tae and I both yelled. 

"What are you too hyungs saying?" Seungri said and laughed. "Breakfast is already served downstairs... 2ne1, iKon, winner and our maknae Black Pink is already complete! We're the only ones missing at the YG Family dining table!"

"And we're seniors!" TOP said.

"And it's all because of youuuuuu!!!!" Daesung said and he continued to jump on top of Taeyang's back and it hurt so bad.

"Okay, okay! We're going down... just a minute okay!" Taeyang said. They all strated leaving and going down. When they were gone, Taeyang and I said exactly at the same time...

"I have the weirdest and most bittersweet dream ever!" 

"GD! I dreamed about Yuri and she has a daughter Lianne! And I'm his father! He introduced her to the runningman staff and to Daesung and TOP!" Taeyang said.

"Me too! I dreamed about Yoona and Sofie who is my angel!" I said.

"I didn't want to wake up because I'm loving my dream!"Taeyang said.

"Seeing them is the best thing Taeyang!" I said. We all bowed our heads in agony! I'm so lonely and tears started to fall. I still can't hardly believe that it was all just a precious dream. A stupid dream that's not even real!

"Taeyang hyung! GD hyung! Tsk, tsk! 'm so hungry! Go down already..." Lisa said. 

"Okay, okay we're coming! We're coming!" I said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyang's POV

It's been 5 years since Yuri and Yoona had left me and my best friend. We can't blame them because we were both so stupid. We were the reasons why they left! It's because we neglected them, it's because I broke my promise to Yuri... and so did GD.

A lot has changed. SNSD is still sad and they still ignore us both. They only talk to TOP, Daesung ans Seungri. The good thing is, CL and Dara are close to us again. Bom already apologized to SNSD and they became friends again. My friends are pretty close to us again to. We keep on asking CL and Dara where Yuri and Yoona went but they never tell us. They just tell us that they're both safe.

IU has been the one who's comforting me for the past 5 years since Yuri has been gone. I don't know why my group members hate her! Even my best friend Gd does! She's been nice to me and she's a really good person. She is the one who comforted me when I was lonely and thinking about Yuri. I don't know why they say all those bad things about her. I don't believe them, IU has become my other best friend besides GD and my other Bigbang brothers.

Taeyon's POV

It's been 5 years since the last time I saw two of my sisters, Yoona and Yuri. I stll fell bad. I really feel that the reson why they left SNSD is because I'm a bad leader. Yoona won't be there to cook us dinner anymore. Yuri won't be there to share us some tips on how to be fit. That's why we're all becoming fat! I was sitting on the rooftop and staring at the stars. I heard Jessica unnie.

"Hey!" she said. "I brought chocolates and strawberies!"

"It reminds me of Yoona and Yuri... they both love this!" I said.

"Yeah!" Jessica said. She leaned her head against mine and I leaned my head over hers like sisters.... \

"I wish I could see them agan Sica!" I said.

"Me too..." she said.

"How about we wish on a star that they'd come back!" I suggested. She looked at me.

"Taeyeon... that's so childish of you!" she said.

"I know... but it gives me hope..." I said. SO we both closed our eyes and help hands and wished hard on the stars that they'd come back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoona's POV

@New York: YooYul's Flower Shop

I've been fixing and cleaning up our flower shop. I've been arranging the flowers by color while Yuri has been packaging the flowers. Lianne has been assisting her mom by cutting pink ribbons while my daughter Sofie has been watering the flowers in our garden and also capturing pictures of it.We're enjoying our life here in New York. A lot of people are buying flowers from our shop. It was just a normal day when the shop telephone rang. I answered it. It must be one of our clients.

*On Telephone:

Yoona: Hello! This is Im Yoona from the flower shop speaking! Who is this?

Lee Soo Man: Good day Yoona! It's been awhile! How are you?

Yoona: Sangjamnim?! It's so nice to hear from you! Why have you called us?

Lee Soo Man: Times up Yoona! It's been 5 years since I last saw you... It's time for you to go back to Korea like you promised.

Yoona: Oh! Yes... I remember... But Lee Soo Man Sangjamnim, don't you think it's a bit early? I mean where will we stay in Korea?

Lee Soo Man: Don't worry Yoona, I bought a house for you and Yuri! It even has rooms for your daughters

Yoona:Oh! Thank you sangjamnim! But we still have another problem... Lianne and Sofie are about to go to school this year and-

Lee Soo Man: Don't worry! I got them scholarships to one of the best schools in Korea. Your flight is also free, I already booked it

Yoona: Oh! Thanks sangjamnim but you don't have too you have done many things for us already , when will our flight be?

Lee Soo Man: Its nothing dear you know I treat you two as my daughters and your flight is Tonight at 9pm sharp!

Yoona: Oh no! How come you only told us now?

Lee Soo Man: Don't worry you stll have hours to pack and the airport is in New York, near your place... Sorry for not telling you earlier... I got so excited that I forgot to tell you.

Yoona: Oh, it's okay sangjamnim, see you soon!

Lee Soo Man: See you too, bye!!! *hangs up*

*End of Call

"Am I hearing this right?" Yuri asked.

"Yup! You're right! Time's up Yuri unnie, we're going back to Korea" I said.

"Oh really! We should go pack immediately so that we won't be late for our flight later, what time is it Yoona? Yuri unnie asked.

"At 9 pm!" I said.

"Yay! I'll be seeing appa!" Lianne proclaimed.

"Ssshhhh... go pack your clothes upstairs Lianne, Okay?" Yuri interrupted.

"Okay omma!" she said.

"Already?" Sofie said, shocked. 

"Yes Sofie, go pack your things like Lianne..." I said. They both ran upstairs.

Yuri and I closed the shop for one last time before we go to Korea. We're gonna miss the nice people with met in New York but I guess I misss SNSD more and I can't wait to see them again. 

Sofie's POV

Yoona Omma is coming upstairs. Lianne is very happy and she's telling me stories about her appa all the time. 

"I can't wait to see appa again..... I remember that Omma said that appa is so good at dancing.... I'm so happy to be going to Korea again to see appa..." she says as she jumps up and down on our bed and as she fixes suitcase. 

"But... he was never with you right? So why be happy?" I asked her. She stopped jumping and faced me with a smile on her face.

"I know... that's why I'm so excited!" she said.

"Are you ready girls?" Yoona omma. 

"Yes! I already packed my teddy bears and tiaras!" Lianne said showing her suitcase.

"How about you Sofie, are you ready?" Omma said while my hair. I nodded weakly and smiled. 

"Good" she said and kissed my forehead. "I'll be downstairs... We'll eat at your favorite restaurant before going to the airport okay?"

"Yay!" Lianne said and I nodded.

"Aren't you happy to go to Korea Sofie?" Lianne wondered. "You seem so sad today"

"Ofcourse I am!" I said. But in reality I am not.

The truth is, I hate my appa. I hate him very much. He's the reason why my omma is crying every night. Whenever I ask her to tell me stories os princesses and her friends from Korea, she's always sad 'cause of appa. I don't want tosee him. I cry every night because I see my omma crying n bed beside Yuri ooma as she comforts her. I can't go near omma as she cries because she will cry even harder. She hates it when I cry. I cry every night because all of my playmates have fathers. Whenever we go to their houses, I always hear them call ther fathers as 'daddy' or 'papa'. I don't have someone to cook for me or play with me at the park or teach me music. I learned to play guitar and piano on my own, while they learn it with their fathers. My father doesn't care for me. My father doesn't love me.

I cry every night because no one except omma is there to receive my medals and trophies whenever I win singing competitions. No one is there for Lianne whenever she wins dancing competitions. All my life I've been wanting an appa... but I don't want MY appa because he left us and he's mean! I was never happy even n my birthday because of him

"Sofie, Lianne, let's go!" Yoona omma called. Enough with those thoughts Sofie! You might cry in front of omma! Act happy again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri's POV

Somebody must've wished that we'd come back to Korea, because now, Yoona, my daughter Lianne, her daughter Sofie and I are already at the airport. We just arrived from America. We had to be undercover ofcourse! We don't want anyone to know that we're back.

"Wow!!!" It's so nice here in Korea omma!" my daughter said.

"Oh really? Wow! Glad you liked it here" I replied.

"Omma, are you sure we're staying here for good?" Sofie asked Yoona.

"Well yes! You will like it here, promise!" Yoona assured her.

"I'm not ready to see them yet..." Sofie said.

"I'm ready!" Lianne said.

"Be happy Sofie! We made a deal with sangjamnim to retun here after 5 years!" I said.

"Come on little ones! Let's buy ice cream!" Yoona said.