pilot

(dys)functional office
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You can do this, Kyungsoo. You can do this,” Kyungsoo breathed in and out as he stood in front of his new job's door.

 

It was the first day at his new job, or temporary job for that matter. He was the lucky one from SM Temp Agency to be sent to this new company, EXO Inc. This salary was one of the best that he has seen.

 

Kyungsoo was a bit nervous. He has never met or spoken to anyone who works there, not even the CEO, manager, or even the receptionist. He was going into this job blind.

 

Here goes everything, Kyungsoo thought before he took a deep breath and opened the door.

 

Or tried to open the door. The doorknob was stuck. And wet. And also slimey.

 

“What the heck?” Kyungsoo tried to forcefully push down the door handle, unsuccessfully opening it. He tried to take his hand off the door but his hand was stuck. “What the...”

 

His hand was ing stuck with super glue to the door. Who in their right mind would think that this prank with super glue would be even a tiny bit funny?

 

“Someone, help!” Kyungsoo cried, banging his left, free hand on the door. “My hand is stuck to the door with freaking super glue!”

 

“Who's at the door?” a quiet and calm voice asked.

 

“I think it's the new guy. Dammit! I owe Luhan 35 bucks now!” another voice grumbled.

 

“That much? What for?” the quiet and calm guy asked.

 

“For the new guy getting his hand stuck on the door. I totally forgot that no one even uses the front door ever since Luhan thought it was ing funny to cement the keyhole with actual cement! Where did he even get the cement?” the grumpy guy asked.

 

“Hey, excuse me! Can one of you please help me, or call for help? I don't want to live with a door knob stuck on my hand forever!” Kyungsoo panicked.

 

“Oh, of course! My bad, I forgot you were even there. What's the new guy's name?” the quiet guy asked, while his footsteps were becoming louder.

 

“It's Do Kyungsoo!” a new and energetic voice cried out, who also happened to yank the door open, forcing Kyungsoo to stumble forward a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter