(broken) coffee machine

(dys)functional office
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae walked to the coffee machine and opened the top to add his special Colombian coffee grinds.  Then he added the water and placed his cup at the bottom, waiting for the coffee to come out. 

 

Spew!  Splat!  Tsscch!

 

"What the hell?!  No no no no!  This can't happen!" Jongdae cried out, slapping the side of the coffee machine, hoping that more of the coffee will come into his cup.

 

TSCHH!  BAM!

 

The coffee machine sputtered and stopped working.  The smell of coffee and smoke started to fill the break room.

 

"Dammit!  I was late to work, couldn't get Starbucks, and now this stupid coffee machine can't even give me MY DAILY DOSE OF COFFEE?!" Jongdae yelled.

 

"SHUT UP!  SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO WORK!" Minseok shouted from his desk.

 

"Luhan, go see what this is about," Kris grumbled.

 

"Chanyeol, you go help Jongdae," Luhan muttered, passing the memos out to him.

 

"Kyungsoo-sshi, could you please check on it?  I'm in the middle of a sale," Chanyeol asked, covering the end of his phone.

 

"Sure, give me a minute," Kyungsoo replied, finishing up the email he was writing.  Once he sent the email, he sighed and walked over to the break room.

 

Jongdae was muttering curses and yelling at the inanimate object that started smoking.

 

"Oh my God, no!  Get away from there Jongdae!" Kyungsoo started to freak out and waving his arms, to try and stop the coffee machine from smoking.

 

"I've had it!" Jongdae shouted, and slammed open the door and marched to Kris' office.  "Kris, we need to have a meeting about this coffee machine!" 

 

Kris stared at him, but Jongdae was not having it.  He needed his caffeine fix, and he was going to find the idiot that messed up the coffee machine.

 

"Alright, meeting in the break room in five!" Kris gave into Jongdae's death glare.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter