pranks (part i)

(dys)functional office
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo finished his first week at EXO Inc. And what an experience it was. He had met the other 11 people who shared this office space.

 

They were a weird bunch. Dysfunctional.

 

Kim Minseok, the marketing manager, could really careless about the work that he was incharge of. Sure, he was great at designing and do all those fancy art things. But he didn't really want to be there. And don't take his food.

 

Kyungsoo was on the receiving end of this, when Luhan gave him 20 bucks to take Minseok's pretzel bag. When Minseok found out, it was horrible.

 

 

 

`flashback

 

 

 

“Who stole my FOOD?!” an angry shout came from the break room. “I SWEAR, I WILL KILL EVERYTHING YOU LOVE!”

 

Kyungsoo looked wide-eyed to Luhan, who was muffling his laugh.

 

“What should I do?” Kyungsoo frantically whispered.

 

“I'll give you another $10 on top of the 10 I gave you earlier to start eating it now,” Luhan snickered.

 

“I don't know if I should,” Kyungsoo replied.

 

“Come on! Live a bit! Just become one of the guys, just eat those pretzels!” Chen encouraged.

 

Kyungsoo warily eyed his two co-workers before opening the bag of pretzels. Just as he was about to eat the first pretzel, he was tackled to the ground.

 

“WHAT THE F-”

 

“GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY FOOD YOU DEMON SPAWN! WHO EVEN TAUGHT YOU HOW TO BEHAVE? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!” Minseok yelled as he swatted the younger man.

 

“OW! Minseok-sshi! Please, stop hitting me! I'm sorry for eating your pretzels!” Kyungsoo apologized profusely as he weakly tried to defend himself from the angry co-worker.

 

“You will regret ever touching my food!” Minseok stopped his attack as he grabbed his bag of pretzels and left the break room.

 

 

 

`end of flashback

 

 

 

Kyungsoo shuddered at the thought of that experience. Never will he eat Minseok's food, or come within a ten foot radius of Minseok eating.

 

“Hey, Kyungsoo. Can you come over here and help me with something?” Minseok tapped on Kyungsoo's cubicle wall.

 

Kyungsoo nodded, “Sure.”

 

He stood up, fixed his collar, and followed Minseok into Minseok's office.

 

“I hope you don't mind, but I'm missing a very important paper clip that I use to put all of my final papers and idea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter