Meet the Cast

(dys)functional office
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We are going to interview each one of you, so please come in and say something about yourself when you are called. First up, Mr. Kim Junmyeon

 

Kim Junmyeon – CEO of EXO Inc.

“Hi! I'm Kim Junmyeon, the CEO of EXO Inc. I oversee the big picture of this company and I started this company with my friend Kris, who is the CFO. Jokes are my favorite, and there is not much that would make me upset. Yeah, that's all I have to say for now!” (smiles brightly at the camera)

 

Kris Wu – CFO of EXO Inc.

“I'm Kris Wu, CFO of EXO Inc. I oversee all of the tedious things and make sure that nothing is going out of control. I don't like slackers. Don't mess up and make me do more work.” (gives the camera a death glare)

 

Kim Minseok – Marketing Manager

“I'm Minseok, Kim Minseok. I do marketing stuff and make things look awesome. Like the website, ads – those are all my work. Don't call me Baozi, I will kill you. Don't eat my food, or I will eat your food for a week or more. And who knows, I could poison your food too.” (gives the camera the wiggly eyebrows while munching on a soft pretzel)

 

Luhan ? – Head of Human Resources

“L to the U! To the H! To the A! N! Spells LUHAN! (throws his hands into the air) Luhan's here! I'm the best and only human resource person here at EXO Inc. I even have my own office, where I create my mastermind pranks, do work – bleh – and also talk to people who break the rules or have problems. But so far, I've never had to do that, thankfully! Jongdae in sales is one of my best friends; he's pretty cool. But I'm cooler!” (winks to the camera)

 

Zhang Yixing – Receptionist

“Woah, is that a new camera? Those lights are making my skin look amazing! Oh – Hello! I'm Zhang Yixing, receptionist of EXO Inc. I pick up phone calls and say 'EXO Inc, this is Yixing speaking.' I also handle the faxes and I forgot what else I do. But Kris, Luhan, and Jongdae usually tells me what to do. But sometimes I get in trouble when I do what Luhan and Jongdae tells me to do.” (folds his hands in his lap and stares at the camera with wide eyes)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter