007

Cocky yet cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well," Jongin placed a cup of tea in front of me and a few cookies, "this story is quite long so its easiest for you to save all your questions till after I finish because I am bound to answer them all." I nodded as I nibbled on a cookie. "It all started about a year or so ago, when Yuri and I started dating. Back then she seemed like the perfect girl ; she was beautiful, she had an amazing personality and she was so fun to be around. Looking back on how she used to be, I understand why I fell for her - she was the embodiment of my ideal type. All was well until about 6 months into our relationship. Our bond was strong and we trusted and loved each other... well I loved her. Anyways, one day I decided to stay back for an hour to practice my dance. It was as if fate wanted us to break up because if I wasn't there at the right time, I would have never of suspected her of cheating on me. I had biology homework due in the next day but I forgot my folder in my locker so obviously I went to retrieve it and that was when I saw it : Yuri's hands wrapped in some other guy's hair while their lips were locked. I was filled with shock because I honestly thought we had something but it turns out I was wrong. The next day, I humiliated her by dumping her in public and ever since then she's been begging for me to take her back. I dont know why but for unknown reasons she thought that creating a fan club for my friends and I would make me forgive her but it's really not that simple. I apologise on behalf of her since it is partly my fault." He slightly bowed his head in remorse.

I pushed his head back up, "No, I dont accept. You shouldn't apologise because your y ex is annoying. It's not your fault that we have to do the project. I don't care what she tries to do, if she makes one more mistake, I will get her kicked out of this school. Here pass me your phone quick." He looked at me quizzically before handing his phone to me. I sent him the video of the fight. "just incase she thinks I'm dumb enough to just keep it on this phone. That would be too predictable. I'm backing it up onto my computer as well." Jongin smiled.

"You're a smart one" I laughed and my eyes landed on the orange hues of the sky.

" I gotta get home before dark, I think I should leave now. Thank you so much for taking care of me." I hugged him without thinking and surprisingly he hugged back. My head rested my head against his chest and his arms s around my waist as I listened to his faint heartbeat. I smiled before pulling away and putting my shoes back on and walking towards the front door.

"At least let me walk you home?" He asked.

"Won't your dad be worried?" He shook his head.

"Nope, he wont be home for another hour or two."

"O-ok, let's go then." I smiled as he put hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter