002

Cocky yet cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?" I questioned as if the answer wasn't obvious.

"Nice to meet you too," sarcasm dripped from his voice, "My name is Jongin, but I prefer Kai. I also see that you're enjoying the view" he smirked as he lightly tipped his head towards his abs.

"Shut the hell up" I blushed a deeper red as I realised he had caught me staring "I was not checking you out" I denied.

"Well it's hot and stuffy in here anyways so don't mind if I-" Jongin effortlessly lifted his shirt over his head before walking over to his duffel bag and placing his shirt there. My mouth was slightly ajar as I took in his body in all it's glory. 'whAt tHe hELL iS wRoNG WiTH mE' I screamed internally as I shook my head to snap out of my daze.

"The hell do you think you're doing?! It's not even that hot!" I shrieked as I hastily turned around. A cackle bounced off the walls as Jongin lost it.

"Y-you should've s-seen your face. Oh my God t-that was hilarious!" Jongin struggled to speak as tears of laughter streamed down his face. He then walked over to put a clean black shirt on and wiped his tears. "Ahh that was great" amusement twinkled in his eyes as he walked over to the speakers to disconnect his phone.

"It wasn't funny" I grumbled and turned back around to face him. I crossed my arms over my chest and tilted my head. "How do you know about this place?" genuine curiosity ran through my veins.

"Hey, I just realised this but I never got your name" he packed up all of his stuff away into his duffel bag and walked towards me. For some reason I suddenly felt nervous as I felt a slight blush rise onto my face.

"My name's Lee Sohyun" Jongin's eyes crinkled as he smiled widely.

"Sohyun, huh. That's a cute name that goes with your face.

"What do you mean it goes with my face?" I questioned.

He shrugged and simply answered "You're cute"

I lost count of all the times he had already made me blush but damn he was smooth.

"You smooth little punk" I laughed before my phone vibrated in my pocket. I fished it out and unlocked it to see a text from my mum. "Ahh I gotta go, my mum needs me to buy milk" I inwardly sighed as I really liked being with him despite only knowing him for a mere 10 or so minutes.

"I could walk with you to the store if you wanted?" he awkwardly scratched the nape of his neck and i'm not 100% sure but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter