005

Cocky yet cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'd say that I'm partly an introvert and partly an extrovert. I keep my friend circles small and I care more about my education than my image. Staying out of trouble and fights is my top priority however if I find myself in a situation where I need to stand up for myself, believe me I will. When it comes to drama, I tend to avoid it, as well as the gossip. Because I fail to listen to drama and keep up with the gossip, I didn't realise how popular Jongin was. He had his own fan club for crying out loud! I can't even lie but I think that him and his friends are the most popular kids in my year. Now that I think about it, I'm actually not surprised since him and his clique, I think they go by Exo, are all pretty good looking. Heck, Exo has a fan club called Exo-L since I remember faintly hearing some girls from my biology class squealing about their 'oppas' and how good looking they are. In all honesty I think they look average, but each to their own.

I pulled out my timetable to see that my first lesson of the day was Physical Education.

"Great, now I'm gonna be sweaty for the rest of the day." I muttered to myself. I took my time getting to my locker but when I got there, I saw a slip of paper stuck to the front of it.

"Stay away from Kai-oppa or there will be consequences," I read the note aloud, "Take this as a warning." My forehead creased as I re-read the note. "Take what as a warning?" I asked myself. Shrugging, I scrunched up the piece of paper and put it in my blazer pocket. I unlocked my locker and that's when I finally understood. "WHAT THE ?!" I screeched as I pulled my kit out of my locker. My shirt was torn in multiple places, my shorts were reduced to shreds and my trainers were absolutely wrecked. "What kind of sick joke is this?" I mumbled as I took in what happened to my kit. I reached into my pocket to see if there was any clue as to who had done this in the note, but there wasn't anything except for the person's handwriting. Rage coursed through my veins since I had a short temper and I was itching to figure out who had done this. I looked all around me but no one was insight. At least that was what I thought until I heard a voice.

"That's what you deserve." I turned to see Yuri, a girl I barely knew.

"What?" I was so confused. She smirked and strutted towards me.

"Stay the away from Kai, can you hear me now." She smiled an awfully sweet smile.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" Oh how I ached to mess up her pretty little face.

"I will become your worst enemy if you go nea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter