003

Cocky yet cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was going to be a tough day; I had Geography, Chemistry, double English Literature, Music. To top of all of this off, I also had to stay back for an extra hour to attend a maths session. As I made my way to school, I still couldn't get the thoughts of yesterday evening out of my head. Subconsciously, I kept looking out for a bright blonde head of hair but there wasn't a single blonde head in sight.

"Oh well" I muttered to myself as my feet lead me to the dance studio. "I've still got nearly 45 minutes before lessons start, that's plenty time to relax and play my guitar." I pulled the door open to the studio and as I expected, It was empty. Grabbing my keys out of my pocket, I unlocked the cupboard, took out my guitar and sat on a vacant chair. My guitar was custom painted so that it was all white, including the neck but it had a beautiful black flower design that more or less covered the front of the guitar and decorated it magnificently. Placing my hand towards the top of the neck, I pushed my fingers against the strings to play a chord and lightly strummed. This carried on for a minute or so before I progressed into a chord sequence.

(A/n : this is what she's singing)

"Same bed, but it feels just a little bit bigger now. Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same~" the words rolled off my tongue as memories of me singing this song over and over flooded back. "Too young, too dumb to realise, that I should've bought you flowers, and held your hand. Should've gave you all my hours, when I had the chance. Take you to every party 'cuz all you wanted to do was dance. Now my baby's dancin', but she's dancin with another man" I sang my heart out as the words tumbled out. "Do all the things I should've done, when I was your man~" The song came to an end and the strumming gradually got quieter till it gradually stopped. A smile graced my face as the song came to an end. Loud claps bounced off of the walls as I spun around to see who it was. My heart fluttered a bit when I realised it was Kai.
 

 

KAI'S POV

 I always get to school 45 minutes earlier so that I can dance before classes start. Today was no different except for when I walked over to the dance studio and heard someone singing. It was one of my favourites by Bruno Mars and the mysterious singer's voice was stunning. Nobody I knew, knew this place. Actually that's a lie. That girl from yesterday, Sohyun i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter