006

Cocky yet cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can admit, I did feel quite intimidated by Yuri and her group as they approached me however I was eager to find out what was about to go down. I had a feeling she would try and fight me so I ran to a nearby wall that was low and pretended to do my laces when in reality, I set up my phone to record what would happen. I hate to admit it but I was quite excited. There were barely any people left on school grounds so nobody would witness what was going to happen. I slyly started stretching just incase one of these girls did try and lay a finger on me.

"Yah!" Yuri called out to me as her and her minions sauntered over to me. I backed myself against the wall to prevent any surprise attacks from behind.

"What do you want?" I yawned to anger her more.

"I'm not paying for any of your stuff, you deserved it all." In the corner of my eye I saw multiple girls nod in agreement.

"Oooh look who's all brave now," I prodded, "seems like your minions have hyped you up huh." She was too easy to irritate, I noticed as one of her perfectly shaped eyebrows twitched in anger.

"Shut up! You're just a who's thirsty for Kai's attention." She seemed happy with her smart remark but it just wasn't smart enough.

"Sweetheart, it's a bit rich for you to call me a for his attention when he dumped you yet you're still obsessed with him." The rage in her eyes was unbelievable as she charged towards me screaming incoherently. I swiftly moved out of the way as her minions started telling her things like 'punch her in the face' and 'kick her , she deserves it!' I contemplated on whether or not it was worth getting suspended for punching her before saying to myself, "To hell with it, this needs to be taught a lesson."

As she ran at me for a second time, I raised my leg so that she ended up running straight into it. The air was instantly knocked out of her as she fell to the ground. I looked to her minions to see if any of them were brave enough to fight me and alas, one of them was. "Show me what you got, cakeface" I smirked as she dumbly ran towards me. "Do you really not learn?" I muttered to myself as I blocked her attack before kicking her leg off balance so she fell on her face . By this time, Yuri had caught her breath and was ready for another round. "Round 2 baby!" I coaxed. This time Yuri decided to be a bit more tactful. As I approached her, I moved away from the wall and before I knew it, Yuri screamed, "NOW!" Two of her minions pushed me forward so I fell at Yuri's feet. She lifted her leg back before kicking my jaw as hard as she could.

The pain reverberated up my jaw and i shut my eyes in pain - it hurt like hell. But I couldn't stay down or she'd attack again. I quickly jumped to my feet and spat out blood. My anger skyrocketed as I charged at Yuri, knocking her down. I straddled her and punched her as hard as I could. Then again, and again. Her lips bled as I threw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter