011

Cocky yet cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I know you love me, I know you care. Just shout whenever, and I'll be there. You want my love, you want my he-"

A groan escaped from my lips as I fumbled around before finally finding my phone under the pillow. I switched my stupid Justin Bieber alarm off which, surprisingly, still managed to wake me up. I'll forever love prepubescent JB. "06:05" read my phone screen. After switching my alarm off, I pushed my phone back under the pillow wanting another few minutes of sleep but something was in the way of my phone.

Confused, I lifted the pillow up to see some fingers that didn't belong to me. It was then when my brain registered that I was not in my room and there was something around my waist. 'Sohyun where the are you and what the IS AROUND YOUR WAIST AHHHH' I looked down and saw that it was an arm around my waist and immediately tried to sit up off the bed as quick as I could but the arm pulled me back down and I heard a husky morning voice mutter "Just 5 more minutes"

Was that Jongin's voice? Memories from last night came flooding in and a calm took over me as I realised that I was at Jongin's house and it was just Jongin's arm around me. Wait whAT?! Why was Jongin's arm around me?!! A light pink dusted my cheeks as he, unknowingly, nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Jongiiin," I whined as I tried to push his face away from me, "stahpp that tickles!" I turned towards him and he looked so calm and content with the small smile that hung on his lips. My eyes danced along his face whilst I admired his beautiful features.

"like what you see?" I gasped as his eyes flitted open, catching me off-guard.

"w-what? Shut up, no" I mumbled and pulled the covers over my head to hide my tinted cheeks. He pulled the cover off my head before smiling at me warmly.

"Come here" he motioned for me to come into his open arms.

"Are you drunk?" why is he acting like we're some sort of couple in a cliché fic? I mean, I'm not objecting but still, this is kinda weird.

"No, why?" he frowned cutely

"W-why are you acting like this?"

"Like what" he questioned.

"Like w-we're a c-couple" his eyes held my gaze and I felt the heat rush to my cheeks.

"Well..." he began, "are you a camera?" what the hell is he talking about?? A perplexed expression decorated my face as I answered.

"What?"

"Because every time I see you, I smile." quE ING CRINGING PLUS FEELS WTF JONGIN

". Shut up" a huge grin lit up his face as he could barely contain his laughter.

"oh my gOSH YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE" I'm pretty sure I saw an actual tear roll down his face as he clutched his stomach in laughter. 'His smile could honestly light up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter