Chapter 1: Who Are You Really, Jung Sooyeon?

You're My Kryptonite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

Stephanie Miyoung Hwang, known as Tiffany Hwang. That is the name of the girl I fell in love with ever since the beginning of middle school. She has no clue who I am sadly, but she was partnered with me in gym class because Taeyeon was sick and I just fell in love. Her bubbly personality, her love for pink, her beautiful voice when she sings and talks, her perfectly straight brunette hair and of course her gorgeous curves. I almost forgot my favorite part of my long term crush; her eye-smile. Her chocolate brown orbs are mesmerizing and when she smiles, her eyes actually smile with her. They turn into little crescents and it's just *sigh*. They are absolutely beautiful. Correction. She is absolutely beautiful. Too bad she’s unquestionably straight as a ruler taped to a wall with reinforced stainless steel poles inside the damn wall. She’s undeniably boy crazy. Speaking of boys, she already has been dating the high school's Wide Receiver. I know, the position doesn’t sound like much but he’s fast. Trust me.  If I ever messed with Tiffany He’d have my like a cheetah chasing a sloth. His name is Nichkhun Horvejkul. A name I’ll never forget. She’s been dating him ever since Junior year. That two faced . He’s playing this cute, perfect and innocent act for Tiffany; when in fact, he’s a big . He thinks it's super funny to mess with me A.K.A. bully me and flirt with other girls when Tiffany isn’t around. I could treat Tiffany so much better than that bag of pricks. I ing hate him with a passion. Yeah, hate is a strong word but I do. Just like on cue, I hear my name being called. Speak of the devil.

“Heyo Jung! How’s it goin’ shorty?” Nichkhun put his arm around me and ruffled my hair.

I sighed and shoved his arm off me, then continued to walk in past the gates of our wonderful high school.

“I’m not done with you Nerd,” At a standstill, I waited for him to continue, “I didn’t do the chemistry homework last night. So I wanted to borrow it off of you”.

This bag, I swear. I hope he rots in hell. He trudges up from behind and slaps my books onto the ground.

“Grab her Jun-ho. Let’s go” he said to one of his friends and grabs my arm, dragging me along to the side of the school. Good Lord. Someone help me, please. Anybody.

- - - - - - -

Nichkhun spins me around and pushes me up against the wall while grabbing my arm.

“This is fun. Right Short stack?” he bends my arm behind my back in a very uncomfortable way.

I cringe in discomfort. He pulls me off the wall and shoves me onto the ground, losing my glasses in the process. I scour the ground and act like I’m blind as a bat without my glasses.

“I have a gift for you Jung,” he says happily.

Without warning, I felt a blast of pain shoot through my abdomen. He picked me up by the collar and kicked me into the wall. Imagine what he’d do to me if he found out I liked Tiffany? I shivered at the thought, I don't even want to think about that. I grunted in pain as my back slammed against the wall. He grabbed my shoulder and I closed my eyes just as he was going to fire his punch my way.

“Found it Khun” He stopped and turned. I opened one eye.

“Let’s get outta here. We’re gonna be late for class” Taecyeon said, dropping my books on the floor… again.

“Later loser and thanks again. Oh, and by the way, you’re not gettin’ this back” Nichkhun laughed and shoved me to the ground before running off.

What a way to live. I rolled up my shirt and spotted a big red spot on my stomach. It’ll be gone in an hour but it still hurt like a . I started collecting  my books and heading for the door. Just as I thought I had a few more minutes I heard the tone.

Ding, ding, ding, ding.

Damn. I’m always late anyway so I don’t think it’ll make too much of a difference. I walked to my locker to shove my books in, then trudged my feet to class. I came to my classroom door and sighed. My stomach still hurts and I’m late with no homework. What a morning. I brought my fist up to the door and knocked. The teacher looked up and rolled her eyes and ushered me in. I bowed ninety degrees and said “Joesonghamnida Sonseng-nim”. She waved me off and continued the lesson. Thank God she didn’t ask for homework. I plopped myself down and laid my head down. This is gonna be a long day.

Across the classroom, an interested brunette was eyeing down the strawberry blonde girl.

- - - - -

Tiffany’s POV

Good God when is this going to end? I’m hungry and I want to see Taetae! Like as if on cue, the tone went to dismiss the students at South High. I leaped out from my seat, packed my belongings and scurried out the door to find the tiny blonde.

“Guess who?” I exclaimed wrapping my hands around the small blonde’s eyes. Taeyeon jumped a bit and smiled. She hummed and said “Is it… my favorite Pink loving Monster

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter