Chapter 9: Movies and Pizza

You're My Kryptonite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

As I made my way to the front door, I took a deep breath. Okay, Jess, it's just Tiffany’s house. Act like this is the first time you’ve ever been in her house. Don't freakout. Be cool, be cool. I gulped and fixed my glasses. Here we go. I brought my fist up to the door.

Knock, knock, knock.

I heard shuffling of some feet, then a click.

“Jessi!” A loud voice pulled me into the house. I felt arms wrap around my body, I returned the loving gesture. We stayed like this for quite a while.

“Uhmm Tiff?” I finally said. She hummed in response. Not that I didn't like the hug but I was getting a little sweaty from the skinship.

“You can let go now if you want”

“Can we stay like this for a little longer please?” She gave me her puppy dog eyes. Oh the eyes, they really are my weakness. Correction; she is my weakness, my kryptonite.

“How about we watch a movie and then you can hug me all you want. After all, I am yours for the day”

She hesitated for a second. After she finally obliged. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to her room.

“Wait, Tiff! I gotta take off my shoes!” I pulled her back and took my shoes off. She stumbled back a bit, slowly starting to fall. I grabbed her by the waist and held her there. She was pretty much speechless.

“Nice catch,” she smirked at me. “Do you lift?”

She started to feel my biceps. ...

“Uh I-I kinda do…”

“I see…” she finally stopped and grabbed my hand once more.

“Let's go” she smiled and dragged me behind her. Her hand was so soft. Just like the rest of her body. I slowly started to fade into the memory of my first rescue. She was topless, her s were out of their swimsuit and-

“Jessi!” A loud voice snapped me out of my erted imagination.

“Your nose! Hold on, tilt your head forward and grab the bridge of your nose. I’ll get you some ice” My nose…? I lifted my hand up to my nose and brought it back in front of me. Blood. I did exactly as Tiffany told me and waited for my nurse. She came rushing in with an ice block thing wrapped in a towel and some tampons. She handed me the tampons.

“Shove these up your nose” she commanded. I raised an eyebrow.

“I watched it in a movie. I've also tried it when I was at volleyball practice and my friend Hyoyeon got nailed in the face. It works” I shrugged my shoulders and shoved them in.

I finally got a good look at her room. Last time I was in quite the hurry to leave but this time, I really got a good look. It was literally white, black and pink. White walls, white furniture, and pink bed sheets. Her bed was pushed to the center of the back wall. She had white nightstands on each side of her bed. Her dresser was in the front wall of her room. Like when you walked in, her bed and nightstand was on your right and dresser on the left. Her desk at a bunch of books spread out. Her closet was just next to the entrance for her room, right in between her bathroom. There was little decorations of some pink frames and some black things here and there. But it really was just pink, black and white. Not so much where the entire room was pink but I could definitely tell it was her favorite color. Not that I didn't know that before, but if I was someone new, I would definitely be able to tell now. After a few minutes, I took them both out slowly. The bleeding had finally stopped.

“Aw your shirt Jess, here I'll grab you a new one” she turned around and started looking into her drawers.

“Here this should fit. I have it in two colors,” I started to pull off my shirt. In the middle of my undressing, she spun back around, holding a white and pink shirt. “Pink or…” she stopped. Her jaw dropped, as well as the clothes she was holding. Her eyes went up to my face and down to my torso. She immediately spun back around. I could tell in the mirror that her face was completely flushed with embarrassment.

“S-Sorry! I didn't mean to, I just… you…” she backed up, so her face was still pointing to her dresser. “Here” she handed me two shirts over her shoulder. Obviously, I picked the white one, my favorite color. I slipped it on and hugged her from the waist. Resting my chin on her shoulder as well.

“You can look now”

She cracked open one eye and walked out of my embrace.

“Y-Yeah. I'm going to grab us movies. Horror or rom-com?” She asked

“Both?” I suggested

“Great idea” she laughed and quickly made out of the room.

I sat on her bed, trying to recollect my thoughts. I’m pretty sure she just checked me out… Wait! I just gave her a hug from behind! Jung, you’re nuts!

“Jessi?” a voice said, then waved a hand in my face.

“Y-Yah!” I was about to stand up but then I stopped. She was close, very close. Closer then how ‘best friends’ are supposed to be. She put two movies in between us.

“The Princess Bride or Insidious?” she raised them both in front of her face.

“Hmm, The Princess Bride, then Insidious. Horror movies are better in the dark” I pointed out.

“Good point” Tiffany made her way over to the DVD player and popped it in. I moved to the headboard and put my hand behind my head, leaning against the pillows and the headboard. Tiffany crawled her way over towards me. Laying her head on my stomach. Our legs intertwined on top of the covers. I put my arm around her slowly. She snuggled closer to me and hit play.

 

Tiffany POV

To be honest, my focus wasn't even in the movie, something else was distracting me. The girl beside me was and I wasn't sure why. I just kept watching her instead of the movie. Her movements when she was adjusting herself, her laugh when something hilarious came on, her complaints when they did something stupid. I figured out some thing's that she always did when she laughed; she always laughed a coup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter