our first monthsary

Beauty in everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 :

Our first monthsary

Lunch time!!which is definetly my favorite time.like a routine for us,yeonsoo will come to my class so we can go to cafeteria together.since sehun gave me task from photography club,i can't help to stay awake all night to think about it.make a cause i wake up super late and i didn't have chance to wash my hair.nasty? Yup i know eeww.i have no choice to pull up my hair to a tight pony tail which it's not like me.
Yeonsoo eyed my hair with intense gaze.i know she just like goddes or even a pro in beauty and fashion thing.but sometime it's getting annoying when she scolds me how to dress or wear such make up.

"What?"

I ask her to make her stop eyeing me.yeonsoo an eyebrow and smirks slightly.

"Yeah it's suit you"

Yeonsoo pats my shoulder which earn scoff from me.

"Really yeon? Stop critize my attire okay?"

Yeonsoo grins widely and winks at me.

"C'mon you know it's like habbit for me."

I roll my eyes and linked my arms with hers.

"Shut up yeon,don't you hear growl from my tummy."

Yeonsoo chuckles and nods her head.

"Ooookay food monster"

Yeonsoo sing my petname which gladly earn a scold from me.we drag ourself to caffeteria.found our usual place it's still empty.we rush to take our food in a sec.
And just a minute now yeonsoo and me already eat our food happyly,quite fast right?.we don't bother to talk to each other when food is there any food.well yeonsoo always mocks me being a food monster despite if herself is foodmonster too.honestly i am the type person who eat a lot but not gain any weight.cool right?
I am eating burger cause burger always be my favorite for lunch.i always crave for burger and pizza.
i am chewing burger and it feel like heaven in my mouth.i keep eat and eat,not really give any damn to arround me.till some light tap on my shoulder,i turn around with my mouth still full with my lovely burger.
Yeonsoo who the one sits in front of me widden her eyes,and being good friend to safe my image.she grins and greet for get that person attention for a while,so i can chew my burger eagerly.unfortunately that person turn to me again before i can finish chew it.

"Kang haru-ssi? Can i talk to you?"

Being embrasse i cover my mouth with my palm.and I am still chewing my burger for last time and swallow it.i can guarantee how my face look,maybe my face now look so horrible.i nod my head and sign the empty spot beside yeonsoo for him.

"Sure,just sit here"

He sits beside yeonsoo and bow his head to her,yeonsoo smile at him again.feeling confuse rather awkward,he clears his throat before make a conversation with me.then he reachs out his hand

"My name is kim minseok,you can call me xiumin"

I take his hand but the why his name sound familliar.i furrow my eyebrow try to remember it.

"Kang haru"

Minseok grins when i voice out my name,but then i remember who is he. I snap my finger.

"Oh right!! you are the president of soccer club.i am sorry i haven't contact you before"

Minseok nods and gives me polite smile.

"No it's allright really,i understand you haru-ssi.i know about how mr.Jo force you to do this-"

I cut him off,wave my hand in front of him

"No no no i'll do this cause i want too"

"Really!?"

"You are!?"

Minseok and yeonsoo exclaim at the same time.i forget that barbie still here.Really? Am i? .His face now light up,he smiles become more wide.well lie a little won't hurt.i nods my head coffidently,and i know yeonsoo know stares at me in horror.

"Oh thanks haru!!"

Minseok claps his hand and opens up his mouth again

" so since it's your first time to be a manager,i will give you our schedule and when we will have a match.just come today to soccer field,we will pratice today."

I salute at him.

"Yes sir!"

He grins again and pats my arm.

"Oh if there something you want to ask just ask to me,i will be more than happy if i can help you"

The He left me to his own table.i guess he is not so bad.

"He is so cute"

I turn my head to look,yeonsoo is staring at xiumin.typical yeonsoo who always to honest about guy.wow now she likes xiumin,better than angry bird face guy.

"Do you like him?"

I give him glare but she pouts rather smiles like daydreaming girl.

"No of course not!"

Typical yeonsoo,always stuck in same guy again.let me clear it for you yeonsoo isn't a girl who likes boy randomly but she always blurts out about cute,hot or handsome boy in front of me.

"Good if you don't,i think i like him yeon"

I try to check her reaction.
"W-hat-t?!"

And...why she look panic?Her eyes widen and she look panic and rather confuse,this girl's expresion always easy to read.

"Nah kidding"

I chuckles and take a sip of my orange juice.

"Yah!You just make me got a mini heart attack"

I give her mocks expression.

"Cool~"

"You are so mean haru!"

"Thank you yeon-ahh,that is the best compliment you give it to me"
Yeonsoo rolls her eyes and throws me some of her food.

"Ew..gross!"

Then we laugh together.

"Stop it princess fiona,you make my observation project become fail?"

"I beg you pardon?"

"About minseok"

I narrow my eyes at her but she snorts.

"Just,i thought you will end up with kai"

She grins ear to ear.

"Please that black snobbish boy?"

"It will be more nice to adress him as you neighbour."

I flip my hair and chuckle.

"Seriously yeon i am not understand 78% things you talking about."

"Mean"

Yeonsoo glares at me and take apple.but then in just few secs she stops eating her apple.

"Hey what date is it?"

I furrow my eyebrows try to remember,oh right it's mar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter