Am i??

Beauty in everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19 :

am i?

I open up the refrigerator,i dart my eyes to search for orange juice.this refrigerator is so full with any kind of food.i can hear sehun laugh,that kid is watching pororo.i think he is so cute,he still watch pororo like my cousin.but cause he watchs that stupid cartoon he just ignore me.i pour some orange juice,for sehun and of course for me.i bring it and put it on coffee table.
"For you"
Sehun mutter thanks but his eyes never leave television.he insists me to stay here,but now he just to busy watchs pororo.i roll my eyes and drink my juice.well ofc i bored,how can he just act i am not here.
"Sehun"
Sehun hums stay still watchs pororo seriously.i nudge his arm,but still no respon.
"Hunnie"
I still try catch his attention by called him hunnie,but right now it's work out.he turn his head to me,when i want to open my mouth he turn back again to his precious cartoon.i sigh in annoyance,he is unbelieveable.it's just i am not person who like being ignored and since he the one make me stay here.
"Ugh i hate you"
I mutter almost whisper before grab the remote,and switch the chanel.
"Yah!How dare you!"
Sehun looked annoyed,he gives me glares.well i just grin to him ignore his glare.
"Come on hun,you make me stay here but you only give your damn attention to your pororo."
Oh right now i am pouting in front of him.but sehun just sigh and chuckle.
"Jealous with pororo? Come on haru just tell me you want me"
He pats his chest and give me weird smug expression.
"Ew don't be cocky"
I punch his arm,roll my eyes cause his boastful.but it's half tru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter