Neighbour

Beauty in everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 :

neighbour

Seriously kim kai drives me home is super awkward moment in my life.i keep constantly take a glance at him make sure he won't glare at me or something that make me more awkward or rather feel uneasy.Thanks god my apartement is so damn near.

"Are you staying alone at this apartemen noona?"

Jaemin asks me when we arrive in front of my apartement.i glance at the jae and their face so bright right now.look at those creature so bright,cute and delicate not like oh so call big brother.

"Actually my brother stay here too,but he must go to london since 3 month ago."

I smile when think about my brother,even he so damn annoying he still my best brother.

"I want to go to london too!!"

Jaerim pop out from back seat and smile widely.she grins make her teeth visible,she looked so cute i wish i have sister too.kai ruffles her hair softly earn giggle from his sister.

"So when will noona brother comeback?"

Jaemin asks me again i know he feel curious about my life,since he is asking me nonstop about my personal life.

"This week i think"

"Whoaa"

The twins look amazed with the fact my brother will comeback.they chattering like they want to go abroad to and something like that.I can't help smile cause the scene but then replace with frown when i realise we just pass the lobby.i worryly glance to kai who just mindlessly drives to the basemant.like where is he heading? I keep my gazes on kai like signal i need some explanation here.

"Kai-ssi just drop me here,why you drives to the basemant?."

Kai just shrugs his shoulder and i hear the kids is obviously giggling from behind.furrow my eyebrow and glance from kai back to the kids and back to kai.

O..kay that must be something i don't know.

"What?is there something funny?"

I keep glance toward them.after seconds kai opens up his mouth.

"We live here too idiot."

Kai says that without take a glance to me and no emotion.bang,my eyes widen automaticly cause that fact.

what!?!?! What!?! Tell me this is a joke...
I turn my gaze to the twins but they reply me with nod.

"WHAT!?"

They live here too...in this apartement...why i don't know about it.why my worl is so small.jaerim pops out again and hug me from behind.

"We can play often right unnie??that make me so happy"

Jaemin cheers happyly from back seat,smile never left her face.kai who see jaerim and jaemin smiles,smiles too.owh that boy still has heart right?
And with that kai busy to park his car while i still stare blankly to car dashboard until jaerim nudges me says if we already arrive.kai done parks his car,we go out from car and grab all groceries.
While kai's groceries not too much,opposite with mine.still he doesn't bother to help this poor girl.
Kai walks in front of us with jaemin tangled his little hand with kai's.and on other side jaerim holds my hand too and she just insist to help me but ofcourse i refuse her offer.we make our way to lift without any word just fill with silence.

"Which floor?"

Kai's voice make me back to reality,okay i really space out.i furrow my eyebrow cause looked like kai waiting for my answer.

"What?"

Kai snorts and roll his eyes at the same time.

"Which floor?"

Kai asks me again but still i don't get it honestly.

"Huh?"

And now kai in deep frowns,he really must be annoyed.

"Your apartement"

Oopss he is asking your apartament damnit kang haru.i make o sign with my mouth cause just understand what does he mean.

"11th floor,you?"

I look back at kai who busy press lift button.

"We stay at 13th floor"

So...we are really a neighbour,but we never realize it.the lift automaticly lift up make the twins cheers.talking about them,jaerim and jaemin still have energy to sing a song till we reach my floor.finally i can escape from this awkward moment.

"Thank you kai-ssi and you two jaerim jaemin~"

I b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter