How i met him

Beauty in everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26 :

how i met him

20 december 2009

Being hospitalized is bad,you can't eat tasty food.it have been 2 days i am hospitalized.my mom and brother always company me here,even they are busy.i look up to the window and it snowing,i smile to myself when see it.i love snow i want play under snow and throw some snowball to my brother face.but i can't.
"Minhyuk i want to go outside"
"It's snowing"
"Pleasee minhyuk oppa,you know i love snow"
Minhyuk chuckle cause he can't resist me when i called him oppa.he help me get up from bed.he carefully place his arm around me,so i feel more secure.when time like this i can say he is the best brother i ever have.we reach the garden,many patient stay outside too.minhyuk leads to sit on the nearest bench.
"Oh right,i forget my phone and i'll buy some coffee.are you okay if i leave you?"
"Just go,i am not 5 anymore"
With that he spins around to my room again,searchs for his damn phone.he will feel uneasy when he phone not in his hand,cause he always texting his beloved girlfriend.
I try to catch a snow,feel how breeze smoothly kiss my skin.i close my eyes  to enjoy this moment.but my moment just ruin when a boys try to act like samurai with his mineral bottle.and the worse his bottle pointing at me,oh god.
"Am i seem like something you can stab with mineral bottle?"
He now gives his gaze at me,he has beautiful eyes for sure.he is so freaking tall and his ear just like elf.he  have chubby cheek make him looked more cute with his round eyes.
"Sorry bothering you but i am too bored"
Suprisely his voice is so deep for someone in age like him.he take a sit beside me then randomly he show his left arm which like gisp.i furrow my eyebrows at him want some further explanation.
"Ahh..i just have i accident.my left arm broken"
"Car crash?"
"It's silly but the truth is i play with troley in supermarket with my friend.i ride it and he push the troley.but unfotunately the road is slippery and he slipped so the troley with me crash a motorcycle.so that's make me here"
He grin ear to ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter