I Got My First Love letter

Beauty in everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 : i got my first love letter

I grab some book and place it to my bag.monday is ,everyone hate monday.beside my locker there is yeonsoo's locker,her locker always full of love letter,chocolate,flower,etc for her precious admirer.

Well yeonsoo now is busy arrange her hair and put some liptint on her perfect lips.he frown a litlle bit when she found another love letter. "Cliché" She sigh before close her locker and lean it. "isn't it fantastic have a lot boys like you?" "It's ,all of them aren't my type.they are just so boring" "Lucky you,look at my locker it's clean from any loveletter" "Hold on haru,you are beautiful i think there some letter for you" "No" "Let me check it for you" Yeon walks to my locker and make it more mess.i just face palmed my face,why she didn't believe it. "aha!" "What?" "I found a letter!!" "Do you?" "It's from yoyr calculus book,you have a love letter!" She raise the amplop and jumpna litlle.i stare that letter carefully,it's simple like just an ordinary letter. "What are you waiting for?open it!" Yeonsoo give me the letter and pat my back.her eyes so bright,i am the one who get the love letter but she looked more happy than me. "Calm down yeon,i'll open it" I open  it slowly,well it's really simple love letter white and so plain.      "In vain i have struggled.it will not do.My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently i admire and love you."    

 

-pride and predijuce by jane austen

From,1436

 

Well to be honest,it's super duper cute when someone send you a love letter.and my first love letter is more better than anyone.isn't it cute if someone say something with simple quotes from a great book.it's simple,and warming my heart.and 1436? Who is he?.

"O M G,it's really sweet! I never get a love letter like this.you are so lucky haru! I think he likes you very much

"Nah.don't be overacting"

"No missy,think about it when you have a boyfriend again"

"Tbh he really sweet but i don't want to be so coffindent about it"

"Oh no my haru feel touched"

"Shut up. Look! Kris will pass here!"

"Where?"

The truth yeonsoo has a litlle crush on kris.kris is our senior with blank angry bird face looked.she always daydreaming about him.even every guys in this school excepet kris hit her,she will never mind them.her eyes will always on kris.kris never show any atention to any girls but sometime he always looked like he courts yeonsoo or act more gentleman toward her.

One day yeonsoo was alone,she wanted to go home but heavy rain didn't allow her.so she stayed in front of school hall.it was late,and she barely see someone there.but sudenly kris offer his jacket and he ran through rain without jacket.and so many things happen between

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter