2009 till 2011

Beauty in everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34 :

2009 till 2011

A/N : it will be full of sehun pov and full of flashback from sehun.ENJOY!

It's october 3rd when i first saw her,she was crying madly like there i no tommorow.and she just kicked me out from her face.i thought she will be just some stranger but then i met her again.

 

 

15 october 2009

Rain get more heavy time by time,make me stuck at this cafe.then my gazes dart on a little girl who sits near the big glass window.in just seconds i can regconize her immedietly as han river girl.she looked okay than last time i saw her.
She now is talking to one of waitress,polite smile never leave her face.and i think is my luck cause i sit just one table away from her.

"Would you like order our new creation?"

The waitress ask her friendly yet polite.

"Is have any strawberry in it?"

She furrows her eyebrow,waits for other girl to reply.

"Yeah,it's taste wonderful"

"Just the ussual jess,you know i can't strawberry."

She pouts cutely after finish her words.from my opinion she always come to here as her favorite place.from her conversation i can know that she already getting close with the waitress and the waitress knew what she want to order.back to the scene,jess girl nods her head and smiles.

"Sorry i forgot about that,so the ussual?"

Han river girl nods her head once more.

"Matcha milk tea without bean,with extra egg pudding and small bubble i got it"

The waitress confirm her order for the last time before go.i observe the river girl again,now how i can see her face more clearly.she beautiful with her own way,not a stunning girl who earn attention when walk pass.her forehead is cover with a soft bang make her face look round.her hair is short jet black and fall smoothly until reach above her shoulder.i think she looked right 14 or 15 years old.
She busy watching view of rain on the outside while i admire her from a far.without thinking twice i snap picture of her with my camera.

 

From that day i more often go to that cafe.she always loves bubble tea which make me loves it too,but in different flavour.it's really clear if i am getting creepier,but i don't know why i become coward and just watching her from a far.

 

 

3 September 2009

Autumn.
When autumn on 3 september 2009 for the first time my chaffeur can't pick up me from school.that's make me must walk 9 blocks from my school to the nearest bus stop.thought it's my bad luck,but the truth is more like my lucky strike.
When i reach the bus stop instantly i take a seat cause extremely exhausted.then i heard a voice that sound familiar.

"This rain will getting heavier ugh"

Immedietly i turn my head to look at the own.and there she is han river girl,a big frown appear on her face.wears an uniform which indicate 'taerang middle school' student.i smile mentally cause finally i know where school she is attend.she is talking with boy much older from her.being not rude i turn my head back so just eavedropping their conversation.

"Wear your jacket or you'll regret it"

The older boy tighten jacket around her body,seem he really cares about han river girl.

"why my body have such a immune"

She whines again.so..she is really easy getting sick.the older boy frown and ruffle her hair.

"Stop being careless,look i have to fetching you cause you are sick again haru."

Haru...her name is haru.i smile cause my fortune well i know i look like dumb but i get her name.that's haru girl just shrug lifelessly.there's silence beetwen them too until a bus stop in front of us.last glance toward haru before i step in to bus.i found empty seat immediatly sit there.when i search from haru suprisely s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter